Always love you

Friendship? Love? Which one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 34: ALWAYS LOVE YOU

Junmyeon was awaken from his sleep with Mikaela shaking his body violently. He was pissed but upon seeing the look on his wife's face, he immediately called for Taeyong to prepare the car and the girls to pick up Mikaela's bag. Mikaela is going to deliver the baby, their first baby very soon. It's not yet her due date but her doctor had reminded them that early labour is possible for her since she had a lot of trouble with her pregnancy. She's only 8 months and she's going to the labour room at 4 o'clock in the morning of a weekday. Junmyeon had called her doctor, Sooyoung and she's already prepared the room for his wife while Taeyong were preparing the car. Eunjung is calling ALL Junmyeon's friends and his family while Eunmi take Mikaela's bag. You might wonder how the hell did Suho know his wife is going to deliver. Well, the young man did actually bought a book called "How to know your wife is going to deliver" for the Dummies. Oh yes ladies and gentleman, Kim Junmyeon is one prepared man. 

Seeing Mikaela couldn't even walk properly, he decided to just carry her to the car since she doesn't weight too much for a pregnant woman. The drive to reach the hospital seems to be taken forever with all the screaming and crying from Mikaela. To make it worse, both Taeyong and Suho were panicking, not knowing what to do beside than driving a little faster, resulting in them being chase by the police and needed to pull over but, upon seeing a pregnant woman, who were screaming like crazy, the policeman decided to them to the hospital instead. Suho on the other hand were trying his best to sooth his wife though he know it very well that he can't do anything to ease the pain she felt. 

Once reaching the emergency room, Sooyoung had already waited there with a few nurses. "I'll need you in the labour room Mr. Kim. The nurse will prepare you." she left Suho behind with two nurses who were preparing him. From afar, a loud scream could be heard, bringing back Kim Junmyeon to earth as he prepared himself, mentally and emotionally to be with his wife. 5 minutes is what he took to be ready and he is now inside the room, beside her, holding her hand on one hand while the other caressing her head tenderly. Soothing voice of "everything's gonna be alright, I'm here with you and I love yous" could be heard close to her ear. 

"You are more than ready to give birth Mrs Kim. On the count of three, I want you to give your hardest push, alright?" Nodding to her doctor, Mikaela hold her husband hand more tightly and give her best to deliver the baby. Despite of all the pain she bear at the time, she know it won't last and she will be more than happy once she saw her daughter. Nailing the thought in her mind, she keep on pushing until she the doctor said she could see the baby's head. With another one hard push, a cry of the newborn baby could be heard inside the room, a tired smile and tears could be seen on the mother's face and a overjoy smile is on the father's face. 

But the smile faded as soon as it painted on his face. One moment he was happy to have his daughter in his world but the next, he was panicking seeing his wife lying beside him, unconcious. "Dr! My wife..! Mikaela! Honey wake up.. honey please... Mikaela, baby..." The doctor and nurses rush over to her side, taking the baby away from her. She only took a glance of her daughter's face before her visions went all black. One of the nurse asking Suho to wait outside while they check on his wife. He stumble outside the door, face pale, shock and only when Jongin and Minseok called his name he finally snap, figured wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter