1/1

KISS

“Kyuhyun ah, your tutor is here, please put on your pants and get off the computer.” Mrs Cho shouted up the stairs and smiled warmly at her. She smiled, a little awkwardly, trying to get the image of a pants-less Kyuhyun out of her head.

She took her time up the stairs to Kyuhyun’s room, giving time for him to put his pants on or whatever before knocking cautiously on his door.

“Ah, ssaeng, come in.” Kyuhyun’s muffled voice came from behind his door. Hoping with all her might that his pants are on, she turned the knob. Kyuhyun is sitting in front of his computer, clicking away on the mouse.

Every week, she comes here thrice to tutor Kyuhyun. She was pretty bright as a child and skipped a few levels of school. She met Kyuhyun’s mother in the academy she attended,

“Wouldn't you come and tutor our kid? You’re so bright, I think you’ll be able to handle him.”

She had been pretty shocked because Kyuhyun’s mother herself is a tutor in the academy. “But, madam, this is your academy, why don’t you… umm, just send him here?” She had stammered then.

Turns out Kyuhyun was an uncontrollable game addict.

“He refuses to leave the house,” Mrs Cho had cried to her, “He is my only son and I want to give him the best. I will pay you handsomely, just come and tutor my son will you?”

When she first walked into Kyuhyun’s room, he was indeed pants-less, fingers flying on the keyboard and eyes glued to the screen not even bothering to hide himself when he heard the door open. She had ran out in shock.

It was extremely difficult to get Kyuhyun to let go of his computer let alone listen to her.

And today, she is here again, at Mrs Cho insistence that she is up to the task.

“Kyuhyun ssi? Let’s start with your homework today hmmm?” She started to go through his bag, pulling out a thick wad of papers. “Kyuhyun ssi?” She turned around, only to see Kyuhyun still glued to his laptop. She walked over and blocked the screen with his work.

“Yah, ssaeng, YAH, don’t do this I’ll die!”

“If you don’t do this you’ll really die.” She raised her voice a little, shaking the papers in her hand.

Kyuhyun cursed and pushed his chair away from the desk. “Life is not about homework.

I almost died in a car accident, I don’t want to waste my life on homework. I want to spend it doing the things I love.”

She stood there and refuse to budge.

“You can do whatever you want but I am paid to tutor you so I WILL tutor you, come back here and sit down.” She felt a thrill run up her spine as she raise her voice at Kyuhyun, amazed at her daring.

Kyuhyun stared at her and she met his gaze, holding it for about 5 seconds before she drop her gaze and looked away. Kyuhyun stood up and walked towards her, easily towering over her. “Ok, you said come back here and I’m here now, what should I do ssaeng?”

She looked up and see Kyuhyun’s face in close proximity of hers.

She drew back a breath. She can see every single eyelash of his clearly. Every freckle and mark on his face. Kyuhyun continued to stare at her and she feel suffocated.

“Ssaeng, I’m here so tell me what to do, don’t waste my time.” Kyuhyun grumbled, forehead creasing as he frowned.

She tried looking up again and Kyuhyun’s lips came into her view. Pink and plump. At that moment, Kyuhyun his lips.

She gripped to the side of Kyuhyun’s desk tightly, her head slightly tilted. Kyuhyun grinned evilly, glad to see the effect he had on his tutor. He leaned his head closer, wondering if she will quit if he makes her uncomfortable enough.

She can smell the coffee Kyuhyun had drank from his breath. She bit her lip and tiptoed.

The moment their lips touched, she can feel Kyuhyun jump and gasp. She leaned in, drinking in the soft pressure against her lips.

The kiss lasted for less than 30 seconds as she moved back, breathing heavily. Kyuhyun was shocked still. Blush crept up her cheeks as she realised what she has done. Kyuhyun’s arms are still on either side of her, pressing against the desk.

“Do you know what you have done?” Kyuhyun asked, voice raspy.

“I…” She started, but didn’t know how to continue. She tried to push Kyuhyun’s arms away, wanting to escape. But Kyuhyun didn’t budge. He lowered his head again, pressing his lips on her. He caught her gasp in his mouth and took the chance to let his tongue in . Kyuhyun guided her and she raised her head, trying to keep up with him. It wasn’t long before Kyuhyun’s arms are around her waist and she on her tiptoes trying to meet Kyuhyun’s pace.

Kyuhyun’s tongue mouth and lured her into his mouth. Kyuhyun bit it gently and , earning a moan from her. Her arms slide up Kyuhyun’s chest and around his neck. The kiss become rougher, their bodies rubbing against each other. Kyuhyun’s breathing becomes heavier as his hands start to roam. His hands travel up her body and wrapped around her neck. She gave a loud moan and shied away from his touch.

“Is it sensitive here?” he growled, a voice that is much older for him, fingers her neck. She drew in breath, trying to speak. “Don't.” She managed to whisper.

“Why not? Does it turns you on?” Kyuhyun grinned, softly blowing on her neck. She trembled, completely at Kyuhyun’s mercy. “Why have I not done this earlier?” His lips closing in on hers again, but not touching.

“Why did you kiss me just now ssaeng?” Kyuhyun asked, leaning yet closer, genuinely curious but not fussed with the answer. There is only one thing he wants now.

“Ssaeng, your student is asking a question aren’t you going to answer him?” His fingers traced the area behind her ear and she trembled again, biting her lips.

Kyuhyun looked at her, his gaze burning. Come on, do it again.

She closed the gap between them, drowning in his kiss again.