Home

My Angels
Ahhhhhhhh!~ Its great to be home!~. 
Chanyeol streched his arms and legs as soon as he got out the car. it was 10:30 PM at night when he came home. he walked up the steps of his house and unlocked the front door."
Im Home!"
 No shreeks or giggles are heard,but only still silence as the grandfatherclock nerby is heard ticking. This seems Unusual because Baekhyun is the loud one of the three and he usualy stays up longer than Kyungsoo to greet chanyeol at the door.

 "Soo? Baek? where are you?" still silence. This is starting to freak out Chanyeol and he starts looking for them, he ends up finding them.he sees them in the kitchen...sleeping.
"Aish you guys worried me..." Chanyeol picked Kyungsoo bridal style and he walked to the room and placed him on the bed,doing the same to Baekyun.

 He covered them  wih a blanket and kisses them both on the lips."seems like im not the only hard worker here.... he brushes kyungsoo's hair and he sees his long eylashes. his skin gowing in the dark. he walks over to baekyun and does the same. Both there skin glowing from the moon illuminating from the window.

........I Love you both so much, my angels." he puts on a weak smile and stands up but  to feel two hands holding him back. "Dont go."  said Kyungsoo Chanyeol turns around and sees them looking at him. "we missed you." wispered baekhyun. chanyeol is taken aback from the sudden confessing. "So please. dont go." the say in unison.
chanyeol puts on a soft smile."okay. i wont. i'll always be here my angels."