CH1

Kiss kiss

Mark opens his number and show it to the camera. He got 5. And next is Jinyoung, and he get number 4.

Mark's face can't be more white than this very moment while Jinyoung's smile can't be more wider than this.

Mark sigh in defeat. His prayer was rejected. He never want to face Jinyoung on this kind of game. Not because he doesn't like Jinyoung. It's more like he's afraid he can't control himself.

Yes you're right. Mark Tuan likes Park Jinyoung, very much, since their training days.

Meanwhile the said boy satisfied with the drawing. He got JB right before him, and Mark right after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, please stand according to the number. Who's number one?" The MC asked.

Youngjae step forward and followed by Jackson and JB. Jinyoung suddenly grab my hand and pulled me with him while he's walking on his spot. I stand beside him, frozen on my spot.

"You know the rule, you have to pass as many as you can on 3 minutes, no touching the paper, just using your mouth. You can put your hands anywhere you want" He said while grining.

"So I can put my hands like this?" Suddenly Jinyoung wraps his left hand on the back of my head and place his right hand on my chin, lift it up. I'm on panic attack but I can't move. I just staring at him in horror.

"Yes yes, Junior. You can do it with your own style. Yeorobun, now we know Junior's style" The MC chuckles and the fans screaming crazily.

Jinyoung smirks and winks at me.

"We can tell who's excited and who hate this game the most. Mark, how do you feel?" The MC asked me.

"Mark hyung hates this game" Bambam answer it. Oh, I just figure out that he's standing right behind me.

"I'll make sure he enjoy the game" Jinyoung said, adding a wink to the camera, making the fangirls screaming wilder.

 

And the nightmare-- I mean the game, begin.

I'm wishing for Youngjae and Jackson to be failed but damn why they're so good at it?

In a blink of an eye, the paper is already on Jinyoung's lips. Again he grabs my head and pulled me closer to him. I can't! I can't do it. I feel his hand pulling harder so I crashed my lips onto his...i mean the paper! and I turn to pass the paper to Bambam.

I don't know why the boys so good at this game, and we win the game with 20 papers passed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The members are back to their dorm, still joking around, feeling happy because we won the game and the beef set is ours. Barbecue party tonight.

I walk to my shared room with Jackson, throws myself to the bed, burried my face under the pillow.

Then I heard someone's open the door, step inside and close the door. One last thing that made me realize that it's not Jackson who enter the room, is the sound of the door locked.

I removed the pillow and greeted by Jinyoung's smile.

"You're tired, hyung?" He asked, with a sad face.

"A bit" keep calm, Mark. It's only Junior.

"I'm sure the meat will keep you up, hyung" He's now sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah, maybe" I tried to smile.

"Hyung.... do you hate at me?"

His question caught me off the guard. I never hate him. Why did he think so?

"No, Junior. You know I'm not. What makes you think that way?"

"Because you rejected me today"

I sit up and staring at him. Lost for words.

"Reject?"

He nods while pouting cutely, his trademark pout. I frown. When did I reject him? What did I do till he think I reject him?

"You look terrified when we're playing game. Did I scare you that much hyung?" He asked while playing with his finger, not looking at me.

"No no no. It's not like that. You know I don't like that kind of game" I get panic so I scoot closer to him.

"So it's not because of me?" He's looking at me now, still pouting.

I shake my head. Gosh how can I hate you when all I can see is you, Jinyoung-ah?

"Then, do you like me?"

"Of course I like you. What's with that question?"

"Then, if we weren't playing game, are you going to reject me too?"

"What do you mean, Jinyoung?"

He moves closer, and put his arms on my shoulders, and i can feel slowly his hand rubs the back of my neck, makes me shiver.

My eyes widen and staring at him, trying to figure out what he's up to. But before my brain can work properly, he parts his lips and moves closer while holding the back of my head, preventing me from back off.

"Jinyoung-ah..." I said in panic, then he chuckles and pulls his hands away from me.

"I think the meat is ready, let's go hyung" He pulls my hand and drag me out of the room.

What the hell was happen?!

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Ahh I'm full" Jackson rubs his tummy while leaning back on the couch.

"You ate half of the food, no wonder" Junior scold him but laughing with the other. His hand still busy with the rest of the meat.

He made one wrap and dip it on the sauce, then feed JB who's still grilled the meat. Then he made another wrap and pokes it on my lips.

"Say ah~" he said and I open my mouth, let him feed me. At times like this, Jinyoung just like our mother. But he only feed me and Jaebum this time.

 

The advantage of being the oldest, sometimes you can skip the cleaning thing. And I skip to my room while Jackson still chatting happily with the maknaes.

It feels like a dejavu when I hear the door locked behind me.

I turn around and yes, it's Junior again inside my room.

"Yes Jinyoungie?"

"Hmmm...." He sit beside me.

I tilt my head a bit, looking at him. "What's wrong, Jr?"

"Mark hyung. I like you"