-_-

You & Me

"Waaaargh!!!!!! Homework madness!!!" She yelled at the top of her lung.

She grab her head while looking in front of her.

Piles of papers and books.

"Ah, I'm not sleeping tonight." She mumbled.

"Told ya, do it before you enjoy your holiday." A boy came towards her and handed her a mug of hot chocolate with, "Be careful, it's hot."

"Shut up, Myung-ie." You said. "And thank you." You continued, referring to the hot chocolate. Then you absent-mindedly stared at the piles in front of you. Myung Soo went to you and hit your head.

"Staring won't do anything." He said. You glared daggers. He didn't seem affected.

Annoyed, you snatched papers that had been stapled. You sigh.

ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS.

You gulped as you turned the pages. Mathematics wasn't your favourite since you learn them. Then, you putted the papers beside you and took another set.

ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS.

"Again!?" You sighed. Then, you dug through the piles to find another subject.

There weren't any other subject other than Additional Mathematics. You sat up, your head hung low. Your face looked as if you will cry any moment.

Myung Soo, who had been watching you all the time smiled softly. Watching you slumped in front of your homeworks, your pout made him want to pinch your chubby cheek. However, he decided to annoy you instead of comforting you.

"Mind you, all of those must be submited by this Monday. You when is the Add Maths period." He said.

You snapped your head towards his direction. Seriously!?

"Are you serious!? This Monday!? You m-mean, tomorrow!?" Your shriek made Myung Soo covered his ears.

"Yes, kid so hurry up and do it. It wouldn't just finished by your whining." He said before he went to the kitchen. You watched his figure disappear.

"Eomma! Why weren't you here when I needed you the most?" You cried out. Your mother was a genius at Mathematics and it made you wonder - why i'm not as good as her? I'm not even close to good in Mathematics.

Your parents were not at home due to their endless work. They were currently at the States right now. That explained why Myung Soo AKA your best friend was here.

Your mind was blank as you reached out to take your mug.

"Ouch!" You yelled. Somehow your hands jerked and the hot chocolate spilled and your lap.

"Yah! Watch it!" Myung Soo ran to you with a towel and handed it to you to wipe the hot chocolate of your pants and shirt. Your eyes went to your homeworks.

"Oh no!" Some of your homeworks were drenched with hot chocolate.

Nightmare!

Myung Soo saw it too. He tried to save your homeworks but too late. The papers changed colour from pure white with words and equations on them into brown pulp and yeah. Brown. You couldn't help but thought of the cartoon poop. 'Ha. Ha. Ha. That's my homework yet I compared it to poops.' You thought.

'Clumsy kid.' Myung Soo thought as he glanced at you. He was moping the area where you spilled the drinks. Unknowingly, his mind went back in times...

---

FLASHBACK

"Watch it!" A girl screamed behind Myung Soo. Too bad for the girl, the boy didn't hear her screaming thanks to the earphone. Her bicycle brake didn't function again. Downhill she went and...

BUMP!!!

They collided.

"I'm sorry! Are you all right!?" She said after she got up and bowed to the boy. Her face was red as tomato.

Myung Soo also got up.

"It's nothing. It's my fault. You don't have to apologize." He said. The girl in front of her stared at her in terror. Her fingers pointed at Myung Soo's arm.

His sleeve was torn, showing his arm. Bleeding.

"Your arm!" She shrieked and searched for something in her backpack.

"It's nothing! You don't have to-" Myung Soo tried to refuse but the girl already walked towards him with a small white box in her hand.

Somehow, her walk seemed weird. Myung Soo glanced at her feet. Her knee was bleeding. Before he knew it, the girl fell forward.

'She had beautiful eyes.' Myung Soo's heart thumped.

The girl was in Myung Soo's embrace. Myung Soo managed to catch her from falling. He winced a bit because of his arm. He led the girl towards a bench.

"Your leg was hurt too." Myung Soo said as he took out his handkerchief. As he wanted to wipe the blood, the girl covered her wound.

"Let me treat you first!" She said.

Myung Soo can't help but saying at least hundreds of 'cute' inside his head. He had no choice but to let her.

"I'm sorry for ruining your shirt." She said for the umpteenth time. And for that umpteenth time Myung Soo had been saying, "It's okay. It's my fault."

Finally, she finished. Myung Soo snatched the mini first-aid from the girl and held it up high. Too bad the girl can't move much. He felt sorry for annoying her.

"Let me treat you as my way of saying sorry." He said and she pouted. Still she nodded her head.

"My name is Kim Myung Soo. Are you new here?" He asked as he wrapped the bandage around the girl's knee. He heard the girl chuckled. "Why?"

"It's nothing. We shared the same family name. I'm also a Kim." She said.

"You don't happen to be my lost-lost cousin or something, right?" Myung Soo asked, jokingly, earning laughs from the girl.

"I don't think so. My parents haven't told me about a cousin named Kim Myung Soo. To answer your previous question, yes, i'm new here. I went out cycling, hoping to know the neighbourhood." She told Myung Soo.

"But you're too clumsy and got into trouble." Myung Soo said. 'And met me.' His heart continued.

And from there, a new friendship was bonded.

END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OF FLASHBACK (got you, didn't I?)

---

"Yah, Myung-ie. Wheeereee areee youuuuu?" You said while you poked his cheek.

"Your house." He said. "By the way, you can't do your homeworks now. Yah, are you okay!? You looked pale!" Myung Soo freaked out.

Who wouldn't? Seeing your pale face made everyone worried.

"My homeworks! What should I do now!? OUCH!" You yelled. Myung Soo grabbed your left hand. Your hand was red. More to scalding.

"You and your clumsiness." He muttered out. He pulled you towards the kitchen where the first-aid box was.

---

"Done." He said after treating your injury. "Don't worry, we can tell Madam Song tomorrow. I can bring mine for you."

Before you could say anything, he ran out from the kitchen, leaving you dumbfounded.

"That k- YAAAAH!!" You yelled. Who wouldn't? You were walking towards the entrance then Myung Soo poked his head. He laughed.

"Meanwhile, please change your cloth. Don't worry, I won't peek." He said before he left. Then he came back, saying "Or maybe I will."

"Yah! Kim Myung Soo!" You yelled again.

---

"Waaa! I'm almost done!" You talk out aloud happily. Thanks to Myung Soo's help, you could do most of the homeworks and almost finished. Myung Soo smiled softly. Then he suddenly stood.

"Let's go." He said as he looked down at you.

"Where? We- I mean I have to finish this." You said.

"Walk. We're going for a walk. You looked very stressed." He said with the tone of concern. You felt touched by that tone and agreed.

---

"It's beautiful." You said. The view of sunset from a hill looked so peaceful. You closed you eyes and heard to to the sound of nature.

Myung Soo watched you without you realizing.

"Yah, I want to tell you something." He spoke. You looked at him.

"What is it?" You wondered. He looked very serious. You never see that kind of seriousness on his face before except when he's studying in classes. No, your mind said. This was more serious. 'Is he sick!?'

"Are you sick!?" You blurted out.

"What?" Myung Soo looked at you dumbfounded.

"Well, you looked serious and it was like you were going to tell me the darkest secret of you. Not darkest but-" Your eyes went wide as the sun. Okay, that was too much but yeah, your eyes went wide.

He kissed you.

"That was my darkest secret." He said after breaking the kiss.

"What?"

He looked annoyed and hit your head.

"OUCH! What's that for?" You asked.

"First, I fell for you the moment we met. Till now, I've been keeping my feelings. I love you." Myung Soo calmly and clearly confessed. He looked at you in the eyes and asked, "Would you be my first and if you can my last?"

You looked at him as if he had two heads. To be honest, you were shocked. REALLY shocked.

"You can give me the answer later." Myung Soo said. "I'll be-" His eyes almost popped out of the sockets.

You kissed him back.

"Yes, I do and I'll try."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it... Bye bye... Off to never ending homeworks... TT.TT