Busted

Telling the World






 

ihateDG: Daragon is not Real...

nyongdalforever: you they were the real deal in this world.

onlyJI: G-Dragon is not suited for Dara.

nyongdalforever: then who? you? no one will ever be deserving for Jiyong but only Dara.

GDisGAY: GDRAGON is GAAAY!.. how the hell a Goddess need a freaking gay DRAGON.

nyongdalforever: GAY? u buzztard.. havent you saw his G-BULGE!.

DGisShrinking: well u can say they are real, they dont have a proof if they were.

nyongdalforever: PROOF!!? are you freaking BLIND!! haven't you saw their ENDLESS COUPLE ITEMS, the secret glances of the two if they were in a one room, JIYONG constant stare if they perform! u need to buy a glass soon DUDE!

jikoisreal: don't waste time arguing people you know applers are exaggerated. JIKO is more real ^.^

nyongdalforever: APPLERS? EXAGGERATED? ! HOW CAN YOU SAY JIKO IS REAL.. WHEN JI CAN'T EVEN SPEAK FLUENT IN JAPANESE? HOW THE TWO WILL TALK? FISH LANGUAGE?

skydragonisthedeal: right! i approve on nyongdalforever how can be jiko is real if their language itself is the problem, more so i can say CL-GD is real, can't you see their post? they are so sweet like the biggest in couple!

nyongdalforever: thanks, but girl!? eeew Jiyong don't do !!! more so I can say they are like a brother-sister didn't u read the article of CL's interview that if ever she is in a RELATIONSHIP she wouldn't dare to POST a pic its like a SUICIDE on her career as she said.

VIP_here: definitely! no they are not DATING! I'll probably leave the fandom if this is true.

nyongdalforever: WTF!? HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF A VIP IF YOU CAN'T EVEN ACCEPT, WHAT MAKES YOUR IDOL HAPPY! GAAAAD!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?













 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING KWON JIYONG!!!!!" Startled, Jiyong dropped off his phone and look at his back to see his furious Girlfiend glaring at him.

"uhm... you.. see... I..." stuttering Jiyong only can bow his head and do the e.t. sign.

"your aegyo won't do to me! you ! what the hell are you doing replying to the fans like that" a furious Dara is not to fight for she is like a Bominator, they call PARK SISTER for nothing you know.

"WHAT? FAN? You call them FAN? Babe they were not a fan if they were doing this!" Ji slightly raise his voice that made Dara more agitated.

"YAH! are you screaming at me! YOU PABO!".

"No" Jiyong face slowly soften and slowly move to walk to Dara and hug her.

Playing hard to get Dara only fold her arms, look at Jiyong's face and pout.

"Aigoo, my baby girl is so cute" he said while pinching her face.

"Kwon Jiyong" Dara use a tone that Jiyong knows very well a tone that said -speak or i wont talk to you in a week- and Jiyong has been there and promise to himself to never ever let that tone to hear again but now he was busted and he needs to spill or not he's going to be in hell again, thinking of not speaking or even a glance of Dara for sure this time he will die.

Jiyong release a deep sighed and kiss Dara's forehead, before setling his forehead on hers and stare straightly into her eyes, once again bearing his soul that Dara can only have. "I'm Sorry" and with that simple words the two knows that the confrontation a while ago is nothing and forever will be forgotten.

"Your such a child! aigoooo... Jiyong we've talk about this before right? I told you not everyone we can please, and they have nothing to do if ever we date! I love you, you love me, there's nothing they can do about it unless the feelings we have will vanish which I assume will never happen" looking intently in his eyes, Dara can see the admiration and the love Jiyong has for her, making her anger to vanish and slowly melting to the warmth Jiying is giving to her now.

"I'm such a child I know, did you forget I'm your baby boy right? I love you very much and your right they can't do anything if I lay my whole world with you, make you the center of my world, my own virtual paradise and my life" chuckling Jiyong slowly wipe the tears dara shed during his whole speech.

"Your always doing this, making me cry and always making me fall for you more deeper and deeper" she said while giggling.

"I'm just returning the feelings you always do for me babe, making me fall for you over and over again."

"Why did you even do that?" Dara untagled her arms and move to hug Jiyong laying her head on his chest.

"This is childish but I heard Seungri a while ago muttering "If you can't beat them, Join them." so yeah I did that" chuckling to himself Jiyong put his hands on Dara's hair and comb it slowly. He smile when he hear his girl laughing out loud and with that he tighten his hug more and kiss her side.

"You never cease to amaze me on everything you do, and that's one of the things I love about you" Raising her head Dara quickly peck Jiyong's lip making the ladder more to smile.

"And I love you more on everyday that comes, now that this is settled, dinner?" He asked.

"Of course Mr. Kwon I love that". smilling Dara pull Jiyong out of the room and the cellphone that constantly beeping and blasting for notifications and mentions is now forgotten, lying there on the cold pavement of Dara and Jiyong's apartment.

Halting Jiyong hold Dara's wrist and make her face him.

"I love that too, but I love you more Mrs. Kwon" cheekily smilling Jiyong suddenly plant a soft peck on her lips before storming to the kitchen alone.

Dara only smile while watching Jiyong ransack their kitchen for food and silently uttered "I love you too. my baby boy my own virtual paradise". before following Jiyong.