Chapter 7

Bubble Tea & Angry Tao
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Patient.. it… Sehun had it. It’s been too ,long since they talked last and acted as they always do. Being friends and glued to eachother whenever they can and suddenly it turns like this. Separating . and for what?

Sehun had to think of it millions times. Tao’s acting up toward him. Why? And also what he’s real feeling for his friend, Are they really just friends?

Sehun pulled on his hair in frustration and remembered what Kai told him the other day. “What are your real feelings toward Tao, Figure it out first then go after him” ..

“But… “ Sehun mumbled to himself. Still ruffling at his blankets and making the bed a mess but he didn’t care, what only mattered was to solve this problem as soon as possible. “I need help, I cant do this alone..” Sehun whispered and got his phone from the night stand and pressed the numbers for the only person he knows that can make sense.

“Noona, Heeelpppp” Sehun cried as soon as Liz picked up the phone “I feel stupid, I dunno what to do, what to think, please.. help me “Sehun didn’t wait for the other to speak and kept on rumbling over the phone.

“Yah Sehun… At least say hi… What happened to you” Liz high pitch knocked Sehun to his senses and breathed.

“Sorry Noona, I was really having a bad time, I need someone help and I can only think of you” Sehun explained.

“Well… It’s okay, Just tell me about it or .. is it the same problem?” Liz asked the last with a bit shock in her voice.

“hmmm, yeah, We still aren’t ….” Sehun didn’t have to finish what he wanted to say for Liz to understand.

“Oh god, You kids are so … well.. kids” Liz sighed and chuckled “Really kids… Why making it hard when its so easy.. just kiss and hug” Liz said jokingly.

“Noona…” Sehun whined “Its not that easy.. he doesn’t even look me in the eye, he keeps ignoring me and cuddle with Suho hyung.. like really really cuddle and all and I’m going nuts in here, do they have to do this in front of everyone, like seriously , this is crazy, so, so crazy” Sehun again starting mumbling nonstop.

“Sehun, Calm down..”

“I need Bubble Tea” Sehun cried and sighed deeply “My body system needs Bubble tea but I Cant go out alone, Manager hyung scolded me last time” Sehun whined again and really felt like a kid talking.

“You want me to bring it over and we can find some solution for your problem?” Liz suggested and Sehun smiled widely nodding as Liz could see it.

“Yaaassss, Bubble tea.. oh yeah Noona, you’re the best.. I’ll text you the address and bring my favorite, I’ll be waiting” Sehun said smiling, feeling excited to have his Bubble tea dose.

It didn’t take long for Sehun’s phone to ring announcing a new text message. He opened it and jumped with excitement and run outside his room heading to the front door of their dorm. He was happy to notice who was around and all the curious eyes that set at him.

“Bubble Tea…….” Sehun yelled forgetting the person who’s delivering it wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter