Dongwoo and Raejoon - Dreams

1,000 Puzzle Pieces (OPEN)

tumblr_n9n3bnrUQb1qcrx42o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9dtizK2SC1qcrx42o1_500.jpg

This is for RaeJoon > . <

--------------------------------------

"What is this?" I was looking at my mom.

"Honey, IT'S AN INFINITE POSTER!"

I rubbed my eyes in disbelief, "Mom I Don't like Infinite. I like SUJU."

Every time I say I like Super Junior my mom would shake her head and say, "They're too old for you."

Then my mom pulled out a present from her pocket and handed it to me with a big smile.

"Honey! Happy Birthday! I hope you like your present!"

I opened it and I found a phone, but it was covered with Infinite.

Infinite phone case, Infinite background, and infinite ringtone.

I just stared at my mom, she grabbed my hands and stuffed 2 pieces of paper in my hand.

I looked and it said, INFINITE CONCERT----------> BACKSTAGE PASS.

I sighed and quickly called my friend to tell her I have infinite tickets.

I dialed her number on my new phone and called.

I told her the news and she screamed in my eardrums, "Oh MY GOD! I would LOVE TO GO!!!!!"

Apparently the concert was today so I quickly packed my stuff and my mom took me to my friend's house.

As soon as we got to my friend's house my friend grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into the car.

We reached this huge building with all kind of blue and red lighting. 

As soon as we went inside people were screaming their heads off and shouting Infinite over and over.

This is going to be a long day.

I realized Concerts are a waste of money. I mean 6 songs for like $500?

You don't even get to hug them or anything unless you have backstage passes.

Backstage passes are like $800.

Just a waste of money.

The songs that we heard were Back, Destiny, Can U smile, Come Back Again,  She's Back, and Infinitize.

The concert ended woth an hour and I was going to leave without going backatage but my friend dragged me backstage.

We showed the manager our backstage pass and we met the Infinite members.

They introduced themselves to us and it was time to introduce myself.

"Hi I'm RaeJoon and I'm 23."

My friend nudged me and said, "You're the same age as Dongwoo, WooHyun, and Hoya!"

I nodded and smiled. My friend talked to all the infinite members but I only seemed to talk to DongWoo.

He seemed to understand everything.

He would smile stupidly time by time and I only smiled back.

Time flew by and it past 2 hours and we left the concert back to our houses.

I lay in bed that night, looking at the poster in front of me. 

Saying each members name one by one.

SungYeol, SungJong, Hoya, Myungsoo, Sunggyu, and....

I paused and smiled and at last I said, DongWoo.

The next day seemed like a normal day, but it wasn't normal.

I was in a sleeping position on my desk, closing my eyes when I overheard the queenkas at my school.

"I heard Dongwoo, Hoya, and WooHYun are going to be the transfer students in our class because they need to graduate colledge to continue being idols."

I smiled, what nonsense.

The bell rang meaning that class 1 started.

Seems like there were transfer students.

I smiled still in my sleeping position.

Here we have WooHyun, Hoya, and Dongwoo.

At the sound of DongWoo I raised up my head and showed my interest.

"Please welcome these boys with claps."

Instead of clapping, girls screamed infinite, and boys stared with jelousy.

I saw Those 3 boys go to their seats. 

I closed my eyes and put my head on the table.

Don't get me wron, I wasn't sleeping, I was just showing no interest.

The bell rang motioning that break Time has started and I stretched and got off my seat.

I looked to my left and then my right.

I jumped. DONGWOO WAS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME.

I jumped and landed on .

He gave his hand and pulled me up. 

I smiled and blushed.

We sat back on our desks and he showed me his math book.

I git what he was asking and explained how to solve the problem.

Time to Time, he would pretend to understand and he would nod up and down.

I finished explaining and I looked in his eyes and he looked in my eyes.

I got shocked and I decided to go to the restroom. 

I looked in the mirror and blushed.

The bell rang and I went back inside my classroom.

My health teacher came in and talked about the human organs.

I didn't know but I actually fell asleep.

 

 

I woke up and DongWoo was holding my hand saying "Jagiya, Jagiya!"

I smiled and dragged him to the cafeteria. 

"Jagiya, Jagiya buy me this but me that."

I just pouted and he squeezed my cheeks and I smiled.

 I bought the food and we ate together then we held hands and sat down next to each other.

After class ended, he took my hand and we would run to the movie theatre across the school 3 blocks down,

We decided to watch a romantic movie and we held hands while watching.

Before the movie started he smiled and said, "Do I like you?"

I smiled and replied, "Yes you do, Ugly version of Lee Min-Ho-Shi."

He pouted and I squeezed his cheeks tightly and I pecked his lips with a kiss.

He smiled, and I smiled back.

The movie ended, and I started crying because the movie ended very sadly.

Dongwoo looked at me and leaned in closer.

I froze, then our lips met and slowly our eyes closed.

He whispered in my ear, "I hate it when you cry, my heart hurts, it feels like I'm crying."

 

The scene shifted, I was in my 80's and I was laying on a bed.

I had finished my favorite scenes in my mind and put my hand on DongWoo's face.

He looked in my eyes and I smiled.

He quietly said, "I'm sorry for lacking, I'm thankful that I met you in my life, I love you."

He cupped my face and pecked my cheek with a kiss.

I cupped his face and said, "I love you more."

My hand dropped from his face, and at that moment I left the world.

The last thing I heard was DongWoo crying.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly think the story was really cute but the ending was really sad.

The beginning two stories, were her memories before she died....

RaeJoon ah,

I hope you liked the story,

I hope you can comment what you liked about the story and if there was something you didn't like comment it and I'll fix it rigt away.

Tell your friends about my One-Shot shop and I hope I can write stories for them too! 

Thank you for reading!