Too Bright

The Instagram Post

Sleep still tugging at your body, you could feel the rays of the sun blanket across the room through the curtain-less window.  The warm body under your arm cautiously begins to shift so as not to disturb you.  Still clinging to unconsciousness, the small movements don't bother you.

Something scraps across the nightstand, an exasperated breath leaving the lethargic man next to you.  You could vaguely hear the light clicking of him entering the pattern code on his iPhone.  The small noise this early in the morning was rather irritating as you nuzzled your face closer to his bare side.

Like the morning rays, you didn't need to open your eyes to know that his dark chocolate eyes were fixated on you. And that attention was apparent when you felt his fingers tighten around your shoulder.  His skin felt like fire on yours.  His touch was always so warm and comforting.

You dozed off again for what felt like hours, but was most likely mere minutes.  He was mumbling to himself, shifting as he was talking.  What was he doing? After a few minutes he finally stopped and your curiosity wouldn't let you sleep after that.

You cracked open your eyes, looking up at the Daegu-born man who was focused with something on his phone.  You tilt your chin up before finally speaking.

"Jun...what're you doing?"

His gaze finally moved to you.  Under messy bed hair you could see his eyes were still filled with sleep.  You leaned up to kiss his jaw as he set his phone back on the nightstand before wrapping his arms around you completely, pulling you in close.

"Just posting something on Instagram." He finally replies.

Man, that rough husky voice was enough to make you melt into the sheets.  You nuzzled in close before processing his words.

"Wait, did you say 'Instagram'? What, exactly, did you post?"

You could feel the vibrations from a chuckle Minjun was clearly struggling to hold in.

"Jun," you said more sternly as you quickly became more conscious.

"Don't worry, baby," he began, "I just posted a little clip of this beautiful morning. I made sure you didn't show up in the footage before posting it.

You sat up, looking down at those deep, dark eyes you know you couldn't stay mad at for long. You playfully began poking at that spot on his side where you knew he was ticklish.

"Take it down," you demand.  The Daegu man questioned your comment through his strangled giggles as he batted at your hands.

"No! I already have to share enough of you with your fans. That morning voice of yours is like my own little secret." 

That remark only seemed to make the situation worse as Minjun burst out laughing. You didn't get to be jealous too often since you already knew full well the stipulations that came with this relationship.

"Ya! Don't laugh! You already provide enough fanfic fodder just by being seen together with Junho."

Again, that didn't seem to help.  He knew it was all true.  Like many idols, he wasn't ignorant to some of the fanfics that were being written about him and the rest of the guys.

Throughout the mayhem, Minjun was able to grasp both your arms and pull you down to his chest.  Before you could protest, his hand cradled the back of your head and pulled you into a morning kiss.

When the two of you finally broke the kiss, you readjusted your weight off him, still eye-balling the man wondering if he'd do it.  With that crooked smile of his, Minjun reached back over to the nightstand, unlocked his phone, displaying his Instagram account to you both before and after deleting the clip.

"You're not cute, you know." 

He suppresses another chuckle before taking his phone and setting it back on the nightstand.  You readjust yourself again with your back against his chest as he molds himself to your frame.

"I'm adorable and you know it," he retorts.  And with that, you couldn't help but smile; turning your head towards the closest flesh of his arm as you give it a gentle kiss.

You both lay there for several minutes before surrendering to the fact that the window is still without a curtain, and the room is too bright.