Chapter 14

the start

"Bammie lets go"Minzy said laughing at his dorkness.
They headed to the dance rehearsal and once they got there, they were greeted by Chanyeol and Kai, who had come to practice for their debut. "Hey mingki" they both greeted. "Hey bammie" they said, who received a slight glare from Kai as he saw that he was clinging to Minzy. Bambam looked at him and back to himself until he laughed .
"Okay cut the talking you too" Chanyeol said. "We need to get to practice and we're having our debut in less than a week, so I want you to pay attention" he said. "I won't let you guys go easy, so be prepared to sweat a lot, you kids"
"Bammie will you be joining us today" Chanyeol said. "Can I, I really want to improve my dancing skills, jb hyungs been nagging I'm slacking off" he said laughing. "Sure, why not but I got to want you its intense" he said ruffling his hair. "Good now let's begin" Chanyeol said taking his place. Minzy and Kai also took their place and played their song. "Watch me" Chanyeol said. No one bothered Chanyeol when he was teaching, he was a goof most times , but since he was in charge of choreography after he won a bet, he had taken his job seriously. "Keep up guys he said as the music went on replay again. They continued practicing for 5 hours not stopping except for water breaks. " I think we're doing pretty good" Kai said as he sat down after practice. "Yeah it okay, but we're just missing that single thing and it's going to be perfect" Minzy said."like what" Kai' asked. "I don't really know, but maybe if we incorporated a back up dancer to dance with you and Chanyeol in the chorus and"
"Yes I know what you mean, like we create some y body waves with the guys and...
"Oh that's good, but who can we get as a back up dancer"?! Chanyeol said as he helped bambam go over some steps. Kai and Minzy looked at each other and smiled" we have one, an he's bambam"
"What me, really" !! Yeah why not and your our baby so why not"
"Omg you guys are the best"!!  He screamed. "Well let's get back to practice we have to become better"
Finally it was the day to the debut, Minzy hadn't slept a wink since lasts night, she was really nervous for today, it was a day she had been expecting since the mama awards, their mv was to drop today and they would perform tomorrow on the stage. Only 10 minutes until the mv dropped. Minzy looked at her phone, she was nervous and received a message from Kai and Chanyeol saying they were nervous.
Kai: I'm so nervous !!
Chanyeol: what for we're amazing, and my fans will love me!!

Minzy: yah!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Kai: hyung Stop it kekeke
Chanyeol: guys it's almost time, who are you watching the mv with mingki ah
Minzy: by myself what about you...I'm at a dance room at my company
Kai: we're watching it with the some of the members at the sm break room
Chanyeol: make that a lot of people.. Siwon and kyuhyun just joined as well.. And so did Amber and Luna and
Kai: about a lot of them are here now!! There so excited and siwon is asking about you!! Kris is talking to him right now hahahaha
Minzy: that's great!!! Aww tell siwon oppa I'll visits him soon>~<

Chanyeol: Minzy why don't you come over, a lot of people are here:)
Minzy: it's okay:) tell everyone I said hi well o have to go ^^ text you later oppa yeolie and jongie

Minzy stared at the empty dance room, she wished she could have at least someone to watch it with in the big screen, she also wished her members would be enjoying this big day with her but they were.. Well she didn't know
Minzy looked at her phone and saw it was already time for the mv to be out. She went on her Twitter and told her fans to watch it. After she logged off, she placed her phone down and waited for the time. 10..9..8...3...1 ..ready" both Chanyeol Kai and Minzy counted . Minzy looked up the mv on YouTube after she watched it, she couldn't believe that it was her in the mv,she was actually there, she had open during the whole mv, everything was so unreal after 10 years of being in this company she had something that would be under Minji not 2ne1. She wanted to cry and scream, she was that happy how the mv turned out. She watched it again and saw that bambam, was so cute in the mv, and how he tried being a bad protecting his sister an Kai and Chanyeol were everywhere, being handsome and handsome not the dorks Minzy saw everyday. After she watched it, she placed her phone down and screamed this time for real. She jumped up and down and even danced a bit. She heard a buzz from her phone and saw her church friends and parents congratulating. Her. She smiled and texted them back, Kai and Chanyeol texted her as well, saying they couldn't believe it. She sent a lot of emojis to them. She even got a msg from siwon:
Siwon: my dearest mingki^^ I want to say I'm proud of the you, but aren't you to young for those kind of scenes? I almost wanted to hit my lovely dongsaeng Kai and Chanyeol hahahaha just kidding I just gave them a heads up to be nice to my lovely cute mingki  I texted your oppa soohyun and he agreed let's meet up soon and let' me have a talk to Kris and we should hang out soon my baby:)
Minzy just chuckled at his silliness, and read 3 new unread Msgs she has received.
Soohyun oppa: Mingki ah, how my fave lovely dongsaeng:) I saw your video and I was shocked who allowed you to shoot these scenes, where you forced, because you know I can fix it, okay, don't worry your pretty little head oppa, here will do anything for you my cute princess 😊 p.s I can't wait to see your comeback, I'm overseas right now, but I'll visit you soon:)
Minzy just sighed and laughed at her silly oppa . The last one was from sungjong.
Sungjong: Minzy I'm very happy for your mv, me and the hyungs were waiting for the mv hahaha I really liked your mv and the guys were great!! If your ever need anything call me okay^^ were promoting around the Same time, so I'm going to see you at the broadcasting stations :) p.s you become very pretty you'll always been okay remeber to keep your head up and show the world who Gong Minji is>< kekeke this oppa is cheesy right?! Well fighting mingki !
Minzy smiled and texted him back a thanks. As she got up to leave the practice room it has already been 1 hours since the mv was released . she headed to the main entrance waiting room got yg and she saw her mv being played in the whole building she was there and her voice was being heard throughout the whole place. Minzy stared in shock, it was all real, her face and Kai and Chanyeol were in the big screens. She looked at her surroundings and saw many company artist looking at the mv. She wanted to hide and at that moment, bambam came in yelling "Minzy, your trending #1 in all portal sites"! He screamed, catching everyone to look at the young boy. "Bambam, hold on, I was going tell her" Chanyeol said. He stopped at Minzy and went to hug her. "Can you believe it, we're number one"!!! He yelled. "We did I it Minzy, our sing is trending in all the major stations" "Chanyeol its hasn't even been an hour it could change" Kai said walking to them. "What a party poopper" Chanyeol said. "But mingki ah, look at the sites were trending"
To Minzy surprise she looked at beaver and saw many comments:
*+3124 -10 omg!! This is the best unit SM and YG has ever done!! There seriously so good the song is good and Minzy is really pretty!!! Fighting><
+456 -67 Is that Minzy?! Omg she looks so pretty!! Can't believe yg finally gave her the solo she deserves!!! Chanyeol oppa and Kai opppa fighting!

+345 Aww.. Bambam^^ so cute!! He's such a sweetie!! I'm glad he's in the video the three major companies are so cool!! Thanks to them we get to see talentsed people!!! Bambam good luck><

+179 -2 MINGKI AH-WE BLACKJACKS LOVE YOU AND SUPPORT YOU!!! #1 LETS GO FOR A ALL KILL MAKNAE!! CHANYEOL AND KAI OPPA PLEASE TAKE CARE OF MINGKI UNNIE>~< AS LONG AS YOU TAKE CARE OF HER, WE HER FANS WILL SUPPORT YOU

+Minzy-ah, Kai, Chanyeol and Baby bambam^^ There so cute^^ doesn't minzy look good with chanyeol!! They fit in so perfectly?!! CHANZY FIGHTING!! KAI AND BAMBAM FIGHTING

minzy couldn't believe it, people actually like their song, there was a few comments that were negative, but the amount of positive one outnumbered them, and she didn't pay attention to those negative ones, minzy began crying and looked at the guys and they stared at her with worried eyes. "WE ARE Trending" !! she screamed. Shocking some people, but that didn't matter as long as these three were with her. Chanyeol reacted with her and he began spining her around and jumping and yelling to the guys. "come on guys lets be happy, Kai, come on, celebrate, who cares if we go down, but all that matters is that people love our music" 

"I'm so happy" Kai shouted joining in the silliness. Some Yg artist stared at the four people who were laughing so much. Big Bang had just gotten in, and walked towards the 
waiting room. They saw minzy laughing around and with the four guys, seungri left their side to congratulate them. "Can't I join in the fun" he said tapping minzy in  the shoulder. She turned around all teary eyed and smiled so big "OPPA, WERE TRENDING, PEOPLE LOVE OUR MUSIC, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT"!!!! Seungri smiled at her and chuckled " OF COURSE,I CAN, YOU ARE GONG MINZY OF COURSE YOUR GOING TO BE GREAT, THE MAKNAES ARE THE BEST, JUST LOOK AT ME AND YOU, I TOLD YOU WERE DESTINED TO BE AMAZING" HE SAID CHUCKLING" "Thanks Oppa" she said smilng, she turned back to the big bang members and bowed to them, taeyang and daesung, just gave a quick aknowledgement and Top just smiled at her and G-dragon looked at her, with either sigh and a small smile, but as quickly as she saw it, it disappeaered and he went back to his emotionless face. "I'm sorry, I couldn't watch the mv, with you, mingki ah' seungri said. "We just got back, but I watched it and I got to say it was amazing, I couldn't believe, you've grown to a very beautiful young lady, but i still will treat you like a 10 year old sister' he said pinching her cheeks. Which caused her to pout. "Minzy ah" Kai called. "I have to go, Krystal is calling me" he said. "Ahh, okay tell her hi" minzy said, turning her attention away from him, which also caused kai to pout that she hadn't fully aknowledged him. He stayed put, until chanyeol whispered "you don't want tp make your girlfriend wait, now do you, we all know how that will turn out, if she knows you came to visit minzy". 'we all came to visit her" kai said. "Well, you should explain that to her, if she ever finds out" chanyeol said smiling. "Well, bye kai,i'll see you in the dorm" chanyeol said as he pushed kai, outisde the door. "Pheww, now I don't need to buy his lunch , hahaha, more moeny for me to buy, my anime" he mumbbled. "Minzy, I have to go" Bambam said. "Mark hyung, is telling me, I should go home and spend more time with them, hahaha, they say I should just be adopted by you, since i pratically live here" Bambam said as he gave her a hug and left. "Bye noona, love you so much" he shouted. "Love you too my bammie" she shouted back. "Ohh, looks like who ever dates you has to adopt the kid as well, he pratically glued to you" seungri joked. "He's such a sweet boy, a bit extra, but he reminds me of you oppa, so maybe that's why i've taken a liking to him"

"Minzy, well I have to go, I need to get ready for our tour in a few months and you know how your oppas are, so demanding, it's like , geez get a life hahaha" He left her and went to big bang, who were still waiting fot him at their dance room, he reiceved a smack from TOP, and asked what took him so long. "I was congratulating Mingki ah, not that I see anyone of you, doing it, seriously you guys are too much" seungri voiced. "Her unnies, are being just ugh to her and eve her oppas are the same way, so at least I need to give her lots of love" "Seungri control yourself, you can't be speaking to your hyungs like this" taeyang warned. "Really, i thought we  didn't need any titles in our friendship, but I see how it is" he said. "I wish you realized that were the ones hurting her, with your actions and attitudes, are making her move further away from us, wake up and realize that she is still our baby who arrived at age 10, but she more mature, she can fall in love and do whatever she wants, stop with your ing "

"Don't you dare say it" Daesung said. "Say what"! seungri said. " Seungri, what's gotten into you, for these past months,you've been all let's protect minzy, and stuff, and i'm kind of tired of it" taeyang said finally causing seungri to look at him with so much anger and sadness. Top looked at taeyang in disbelief, so did the others,especially jiyong, who had his hands clenched. "Hyung"!! Seungri screamed. "Are you f***** kidding me"!! "You know hyung sometimes it's better if you could keep your mouth shut, I'm kind of tired of it too" he said with pain in his eyes. "I would have expected this from jiyong, but not from you, who was the closest to minzy some few years ago, but what happened with that huh?! "Seungri, let's just stop" daesung said. "No, finally today I'm going to shut everyone up, and I'm going to tell you why I protect minzy from you"

"Protect her from us, what did we evre do" Daesung said. "We are going to start from the very begining" Seungri said. "We all had a past with minzy before, we were all close, but once she turned 16 and she debuted things changed aren't I right"?! "The night minzy came home drunk, made us realize how much hurt she had, but many of you didn't want to feel guilty and so you choose to ignore her, he said looking at taeyang and daesung. "I also learned new information, that I would have never guessed" he said looking at top" "well what is it"!! Jiyong said. Seungri looked at TOP who looked like he wanted to run out of there, but he knew this could hurt them, but he needed to say this for her sake or maybe for his. "I'm sorry hyung" he mouthed to TOP, who just sighed and looked down. He continued "the night, when top hyung went to place minzy in bed, I followed them and I overheard some things,I found out Minzy and him had been  a couple for two years" The room went silent at the confession, everyone looking at the man who was being mentioned. "Ahh your ing kidding me" Jiyong said laughing. " This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard" "TOP, was not goin out with her" he said standing up and straing at TOP. "come on Seunghyun, tell him to stop being a joke" jiyong pleaded. TOP looked up and said " It's true, I was dating minzy, back then, but i broke up with her, to protect her from you" he said in a low voice. "Protect her from me from what"!! Jiyong screamed. " Your jealousy, I could tell, you were begining to see her in a different light and I didn't like that, You all were" Top said looking at Taeyang. "Don't think I don't know of you asking minzy to hangout with you" Top said to Taeayng. Taeayng knew me and minzy had something going on, but he didn't want to accept it, so he turned a blind eye to it, and I didn't want her to hangout with me anymore, because taeyang would automically turn up in any event we had together, and so I decided to ask Yoona if she knew somwone around minzy age, she could meet, and she found taemin, I Thought that if jiyong knew minzy was dating a boy her age, he would give up on her" he said shakingly, but I didn't realize jiyong would take it this far" he said looking at his leader who was stricken with anger.

  

*i hope you liked this update, i'll fix this chapter later,there's still some things i need to add^^ PLEASE COMMENT Thank you- SE7NE17