Chapter 12

the start

Hello SE7NE17 here^^ I've been gone for such a long time( 2months to be exact), but with school and all, I didn't know how to continue this story>< Also choosing the boy Minzy likes, was something, I thought about alot hahaha I have two in mind who I would like her to end up with, but I still don't know for now. If any of you have any suggestions  don't hesitate to comment or if you guess who one of them are, I'll post an extra chapter by the end of this week. Hint: it's no one from YG>< anyways, I'll try to update more often, so thank you to everyone who still supports my stories!! It means alot^^ I hope you like this chapter, this is the last chapter before there's a slight time jump. where their promotions begin with their group. so please be patient hahaha sorry for rambling on-Se7ne17 Please comment, subscribe thank you

Preview of last chapter: "Yeah Minzy, we love you a lot" kris added his two cents.tao and sehun gasped" kris just said love, is his galaxy finally coming to and end" they said laughing. "Yah you see what you did Minzy, thanks to you I'm stuck with galaxy kris for a long time" trying to make her smile at least. While the boys were cheering up Minzy, she said" thanks guys I don't know what to say maybe the drinks or something, but I don't know why it affected me when I'm used to these comments from others so I don't know anymore." Who told you such hurtful words minzy" Kai said angrily.
"No one"minzy said. "It doesn't matter anymore" she said holding up a smile.
"It matters to me " Kai said. Minzy looked at him surprised and Kai looked down at her face.His face slightly flushed as he looked at her. The rest were just watching and trying to determine what was happening.  Chanyeol couldn't say he was jealous because he was,  Suho was slightly jealous as well, because he wished he had the guts to talk to minzy and assure her of everything, like Kai was doing right now.
"Thanks, jongin" minzy said as she smiled and started to go in for a hug, but decided agaisnt it, but Kai seemed to pull her into a hug, but he head locked her, making her smell his armpit. "Hahahaha chingu, of course you matter to me, I'm going to be hanging out with you for a while, so trust me he said as he placed a small kiss on her head. "Yah Kai, what are you doing" Chanyeol said. "Leave minzy alone, only I her number one oppa can kiss her head"he said, as he went to hug minzy from behind which made her squeal. "Hahahaha scared you baby girl"!! Chanyeol said. Minzy turned around her makeup a bit running but Chanyeol found her beautiful. "Yes you did my chingu ya" she said, as she hugged him tightly. "Is it me or is getting kind of awkward"!sehun said. "i think things are going to get complicated later on" TAO said pointing to the trio, who was shushed by Henry. The shinee group stayed silent, they didn't speak at all. key was still fuming from earlier.
"Okay, guys sorry to break it up, but I'm getting jealous of all your hugging" kris said smirking. "Now let's go eat, because I don't know about you but I'm starving " he said. As he walked to minzy and said "let's go eat" and patted her head as he headed towards the kitchen. The rest of them followed and Kai couldn't stare at Taemin, he avoided his eyes and he pulled minzy with him, grabbing her by her hand.  He interlocked his fingers with hers and continued walking to the kitchen, when he felt a tug. Kai looked behind him and saw that Minzy grabbed onto Chanyeol hand and dragged him with them. Chanyeol smile grew 10x bigger and interwined his arm with minzy ignoring Kai completely. Suho and Taemin saw everything from behind, the way Kai grabbed onto minzy, the way minzy smiled at chanyeol and the way the boys looked after her, in their own way. Those three together glowed so much, they were such a trio, no wonder there companies had choosen them. Taemin left passing by them, slightly bumping into minzy and chanyeol arms, but they completely ignored him. More like they didnt even pay attention, as they were talking while Kai just glared at him and scoffed at his little "accident" his friend had caused. Suho stayed behind and debated wheteher or not to disrupt their trio. But he suddenly felt his mouth open and called out to minzy. He mentally slapped himself on what he had just done, but he did it again, he called out to her once more "Minzy" he said. The boys and minzy turned around,"can I talk to you" he said shyly.
Minzy nodded and released her hand from the boys and walked to the leader. Minzy stared at him, and suho flinched and minzy began laughing at his adorable side. "Oppa, I know what your going to say, there's no need to apologize"
"But I'm really sorry I.. "
"You were being a leader.. "Minzy said,  "when a sunbae puts you in the spot, you can't do anything no matter if your the older one or not"
Suho didn't know what to say, and gave her a big smile. Minzy froze at his smile, but she ree to him, equally as big. She grabbed him by the hand and took him to the kitchen,the other boys scrambled away as they heard them get closer. Suho was very embarrassed as he noticed he was holding minzy hand. It was so tiny within his and it fit just right. As minzy entered the kitchen she had forgotten about Taemin. She saw him looking at her, and she felt slightly uncomfortable which made her drop suho hands. suho slightly tightened it. But she had moved away from him, and tried to get away from Taemin eyes. She went to Chanyeol and saw him looking at her. "Heey chingu ya" he said. "Why were you holding suho hyungs hands" he said as he  began eating some chicken. "Well he apologized and he still looked down and my mom said that whenever a friend is feeling down, holding hands help them"
Kai slightly smirked, she had friendzoned suho. Taemin stared at him to, tonight had been to much for him, he had seen a lot of people. Surrounding minzy. He had found out Kai was going to work with minzy, after he overheard him talking to lee soo man, kai had denied it, but Taemin could tell he was lying ,so he confronted him  about his new unit. Taemin could say he was happy, for him, minzy was a really sweet girl, she had done so much for him, but she seemed to always avoid him a lot. Until now, she had seemed like a different person, she wasn't that smiley face girl, who  he met 5 years ago, when yoona had presented them at a yg concert. Minzy hid behind yoona, and a big bang member, and was pulled out by yoona to present each other. At first glanced, when he first saw her  he had wanted to take that smile out of her face, because that face wasn't genuine. It was clear, she had been forced into this set up, but after the some time, she began to relax, they became great friends and suddenly Taemin asked her to be his gf. They broke up after key allowed him to date bomi, the girl who he had appeared with him in the wgm show. He always wanted to thank her for going along with his plan, Kai had called him stupid and hit him after he told him his story. He had known minzy had liked him, he wasn't stupid, maybe it was harsh of him to use her, but he really liked bomi  and his hyungs were against it because they simply didn't like the girl.  So he used her feeling for him to his advantage, but he got to be with naeun more than anything, even if it hurt someone so delicate and small. But now he saw that this girl wasn't the same he met those years ago, she had grown yes, but there was a look in her eyes that looked angry and maybe hurt, she wasn't the little girl he always saw when they met in last met in the cafe
Minzy was eating chicken with Chanyeol when d.o brought her hung over soup. "Here, this will make you feel better" d.o said smiling. Minzy looked at Him and gave him a smile. "Thanks oppa" she said as she took it. She gave it a go and her spoon fell. D.o looked at her worried, was it awful. "Oppa, you made this"!!! "It's great, it's amazing" she said causing d.o to blush earning a snicker from Chanyeol , which caused d.o to hit him. "Thanks minzy" he said at her.After they were all done eating, they sat at the living room and kris suggested they be done for the night. "Aww you party popper" Tao said. "Let's play With minzy" sehun said. "No" kris and Kai said. "Why not" Minzy said. "No"Kai said. "Ah chingu are you afraid to lose because of mua... Hahaha go ahead gramps go to sleep.. You possible can't even beat me.. Like you lost the drinking game" Minzy said. Kai eyes turned big. "You didn't just say that.. You little nugget" "I'm so much better than you at anything.. Dancing.. Games you know it" Kai said as he sat down next to minzy. "Minzy" Taemin called. Kai arms tense d and looked at Minzy, who didn't seem to want to look up at the voice. "Taemin" Kai said. "Ahh Taemin shi" Minzy said looking up. "How are you" she said rapidly. "I'm sorry i didn't greet you" Minzy said standing up. "Ayonghaseyo shinee oppas, I apologize for not greeting" she said. The boys greeted her back and even onew came through give her a small hug. "I'm sorry about key Minji" Minzy looked at him and gave him a weak smile. "It okay" she said. "No it's not Minzy" onew said. "I don't want you to think he's like this because he's not, he did "
"Let's forget about it" Minzy said, as she got of his hold and went to stand next to sehun. Sehun looked at  her and gave her a small squeeze,"you okay, pumpkin" he said. Minzy looked at him and chucked. "Yes yehet, I'm okay" "well aren't we going to play" Minzy said. She sat on the floor pulling sehun with her. The other boys went along with her. They decided to play shots with truth and dare, things were getting a bit out of control with the maknaes and Minzy. Kai hadn't played instead he was standing in the kitchen with Taemin, looking at each other. "Kai.." Taemin started. "What" Kai said. "Minzy do you like her" Taemin said."your really straightforward aren't you" Kai chuckled.
"Jongin" Taemin said. "Ohh this is serious" Kai mocked. "You don't use my name unless it's serious" he said.
"What's up man" Kai said.
"Why don't you answer my question"
"What do I have to answer, I'm just her friend, and what we agreed on, I'm calling it off, I'm not going to spy on her for you, just because you want me too, I'm going to take care of her because I want to"
"Kai, what's wrong with you" Taemin said. "Since when have you cared about someone so seriously? Taemin said. "You aren't even like this towards your girlfriend" "so possessive and jealous"
Kai laughed at him" I get your jealous aren't you"! "Man I never believed I would be alive to see Taemin so jealous of someone you once "dated" hahaha man you so are funny, but let me get this straight, don't think of anything about getti close to her, I don't want you to use her like you did last time, because if I did out your up to something, I'll seriously won't hold back, got it" "Kai" Taemin said. "What" Kai said. "We have a promise"
"Yeah and it was to look out for her, which I'm doing aren't I, but why does it concern you so much, let me ask you again, why are you so interested in Minzy after you found out she was going to debut with me, weren't you the one, that was going to introduce her to me, back then, you told me that you wanted this girl to get off your back"
"Kai you better watch what your saying" Taemin said. "So what, are you afraid for people to see how manipulative you are" Kai said.
"Kai" someone yelled from the living room. Kai looked at Taemin and said"I think our conversation is over Taemin "

"Kai" someone screamed again, which made him groan in frustration. He walked into the living room and saw at what was happening. Tao and sehun and Minzy were going strong with the drinks. Minzy and sehun kept shouting shots, to Tao, who was laughing like a hyena. Minzy was wasted again which made kai look at chanyeol who was sitting in a corner sobbing and holding his stomach, he turned to minzy and saw she might had something to do with this. Kai then turned to  hiss at Chanyeol who looked like he was about to pass out along with Minzy." Number 1 oppa, my " kai thought as he looked at chanyeol. "I'm not even gone for 20 minutes and you guys are already drunk again" he said to everyone. Taemin soon followed to see s being drunk as . Only kyuhyun and kris seemed to be more stable than ever. "What happened, onew"! Taemin said as he looked at his leader. "Taemin, my baby" key said as he went to hug him. "This girl she played us, she tricked us"
"What"! Taemin said confused at what was going on. "Minzy she wanted to play arm wrestling and she beat us and every time we lost we had to drink a full shot" Minho said. "best party ever" Suho yelled randomly. he was more wasted than ever and he kept laughing and jumping non stop.

TO BE CONTINUED......
There might be grammar errors, so i apologize^^