chapter twelve

FOREIGN'S LOVER

Dongwoo P.O.V,

We are all ready to go to our schedules. I and Hoya got a vocal training for our new song for the Infinite H. While the others, hurm.. I don't think that i need bother to know. My head still blank when I hear a lot of screaming in the other dorm - that actually only in front of our dorm of course. Why they been so loud. Just know I heard they whined as they are really in hungry and I also heard somrthing like 'tung-tang' sound. *I am sorry that little girl just know how to cook and make her dish tastybut did not know how to cook properly to get rid that tung-tang-tung sound. That is how Arianna was. She always like that.*

Then now, another loud sound. How can they be very annoying with that loud sound? They have girls,right? Or maybe they all are boys? That is why they being so loud and annoying. But, Woohyun just said that they have girls too. How come the boys and grls being so loud? The girls must be so bad.

I just walk out of my room that I shared wih Hoya. Then i found our manager managed to get into our dorm. He is panting so hard just like he been running over the time. I furrowed my eye borrow as I am in confused. "Hyung? Why are you here already? They still in their room. Wanna me call them?" I managed to ask him. Hyoan only nod as he need us to hurry.

"Hyung? Something is wrong?" Sunggyu askes him. Hyoan just looked at Sunggyu and said, "Please hurry! You all got a sudden schedule,". Sunggyu eyes when wide when he hear rhe 'sudden' words.

"What? Who?" Woohyun walked out of his room shocked with the news.

"Everybody in this dorm except for... Dongwoo and Hoya you two are free today. Eh? Where is they?" Jungryung come from nowhere.

"I am here," I answered the question. "Then. Hoya? Where is he?" Jungryung continue asking. I pointed to where Hoya is - just walk out ofthe bathroom. He looked at us in confuse as he saw m pointed at him. "Ne? Anything is going wrong?" he asked. Hyoan just shook his head.

"Okay! Everybody get ready now? Oh, Hoya. You and Dongwoo are free for today. Today only. Takecare of the dorm," Sunggyu said. We just nod as we know what to do. They all get out of the dor following the managers and leave I and Hoya alone. Today must be a bored day I think so.

"Hyung," Hoya called me. I looked at him lazily. Give him a 'what you want' look. "Um.. Let's go out!" Hoya asks. I looked at him dis belief. "Out? where?" I too lazy to walk right now I think.

"Just for a walk. Kaja! It is too boring to sit here almost everyday," he pouts. i just nod, "I think that will be okay."


Hoya P.O.V

"Just for a walk. Kaja! It is too boring to sit here almost everyday," I pouts. I did not know why. I usually not using aegyo but I always used it when I am around Dongwoo. He nods and said, "I think that will be okay."

I feel really happy to hear that. I do not want to walk like a lonely boy arpund Seoul because of that I wanna take Dongwoo hyung wih me. He is being very something like stress yesterday so I am his best friend is at his side to cheer him up. Then we just take our shoes and take our out of the dorm.


Arianna P.O.V

We are all really excited to walk around Seoul City that I heard that every fashionita would say that their streets just like a paradise. I really wanna to see it. Al though today I wear something that rare ly wear. Of course, I loves to wear something that tomboy or maybe supermodel looking but today I wear a really cute dress with a pink cardigan that I get from my lovely granny. -tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR01ZY6q3_nVcTonZ9lIty0PciQEqg8Ocx-5ZqRiFqv2GwQdlRv

Some thing like that. I look like a little girlish. I SWEAR THAT I ALSO FOUND OUT THAT FREAKING FIZZ CAN NOT GET HIS EYES OFF ME. This must be suprised him so much. Then we get out of the dorm then going to some random street food stall. We wanna eat korean food as we already at korea and of course now the time to be Korean.


Dongwoo P.O.V.

We just walk randomly to some of street stall. Even we ust ate just now but.. You know right? When the boys come out to cook and they really did not take attention in cooking education.. The dishes usually did not taste really good. I am not bad mouthing Woohyun caused he is the one who cook the breakfast but everybody must admitted it. That is always being true.

We buy some odeng and continue walk around. Suddenly I bummed into someone and I fall on my . I mumble a sorry then we catch our eyes. I know that eyes. That eyes at the airport. I gasps and she gasps too. My eyes widden as the sudden shockto see her again. My finger make his way pointing at her and I mouthing. "You!". Hoya looked at us in confused. Her friends too except the one that look like a little bit like her.