Fanservice

Cake

Good job girls!" The manager congratulated them. "I have to go talk to Sooman about your preformance. Have fun!"

 

The manager left them in a room that had some members from the other girl groups. The people who arrived to Red Velvet's party were Amber, Victoria, Sulli, Luna, Yoona, Yuri, Jessica and Taeyeon. 

"You guys really did good for a four member group." Amber told them.

"Thanks!" Joy answered for them.

"Any questions about being in a girl group?" Victoria asked. "Have they talked to you about fanservice yet?"

"What's that?" Joy asked, she was confused. 

"Well, fanservice is when you do something that excites people pretty much." Amber said. "People like to see me with my members so I hug, hold hands and share food with them to make it seem like we're... Y'know. You need it if you want people to 'cling on more'."

Wendy suddenly had an idea. 

"So, is this fanservice?" Wendy asked as she kissed Irene on the cheek. 

"Yah! The heck?!" Irene shouted. 

What Irene didn't know is that during the trainee days Wendy liked Irene, a lot. Irene was the total package. Looks, smarts and she was talented. Who couldn't like Irene? 

"I guess...?" Amber answered. 

--------------------------------------------------

"Bye guys! Thanks for the company!" Joy yelled at the guests as they left Red Velvet's dorm. 

"What now you guys?" Seul gi asked as she flipped through the channels on the T.V.

Irene walked to her room. "Well I'm going to bed. Joy I swear to god if you wake me up just because you had a scary dream, you won't wake up tomorrow."

Joy gulped. 

Before Irene could go to bed, she walked into the bathroom to take a shower. She wanted to wash the pink dye out of her hair once and for all...

---------------------------------------------------

Irene finally got out of the shower and put on a robe and walked into her room. "Are you happy? Uh~ AHHH!" Irene screamed after seeing a person on her bed. 

"Hey Irene, I got you a stuffed parrot. Y'know, to remind us about our debut days when we get old and wrinkly." The figure said to her. "His name is Sir Parrot."

"Who is it?" Irene asked, it was hard to see into the dark room.

"Relax Irene, it's only me Wendy." Wendy said as she tossed Irene Sir Parrot. 

Irene caught the stuffed Parrot and threw at Wendy, obviously mad.  "Wendy, what are you doing here?" 

"Oww..." Wendy whined. "Oh yeah, and I went here because I was wondering if we could practice fanservice?" Wendy asked with a smirk. 

"Get out." 

"But-"

"I said get out," Irene demanded.

Wendy grabbed Irene's hands and pinned her to the floor.

"Get off of me Wendy, this isn't funny" Irene said impatiently. 

"Only if you do one thing." 

Irene gave up. "What is it? I just wanna go to sleep..."

"Kiss me," Wendy said back. 

"What?"

"You heard me." 

"No way." Irene told her. "Wendy I will kill you if you try to do anything."

Wendy was slowly regretting this. "Erm... Don't worry it's only fanservice." 

"There's no fans around pabo." Irene informed her. 

"... Practice?" 

"Fine," Irene agreed.

"Oh really? That was qui-" Irene interrupted her with a quick peck on the lips. Wendy didn't say anything.

"Wendy?" A light shade of pink spread on Irene's face. "Are you okay?" 

Wendy finally let go of Irene's arms. "Sorry I was just.."

"Just what?" Irene asked. "You made my arms red, get out before I kill you!" 

"Okay, okay. Sorry!" Wendy said as she rushed out of Irene's bedroom. 

Irene hopped on her bed and hugged her pillow tightly. "What the hell am I hugging Sir Parrot for?" 

Irene threw Sir Parrot against the wall. "Wendy... That Pabo."