First Date

[Ukiss] Dongho: First Date

It was a late Saturday afternoon, a great day to relax and have some fun with your boyfriend Dongho. Unfortunately, the rest of Ukiss had come to that conclusion too. Since the days activities wrapped up earlier than they had thought, they decided to tag along on your date. So there you all were, window shopping in Myeondong walking hand in hand with Dongho when he suddenly paused mid-stride making you crash backwards into his chest.

"Yah! Why did you stop walking?" you eyed him faintly annoyed.

He stood there staring into a huge arcade when he turned to nudge Kevin beside you and give him a knowing look.

Kevin looked between the two of you and sighed “Fine, I get it. But I can only promise you an hour Dongho. That’s it, got it?” 

Dongho grinned, “Ye, hyung. Now go away and leave me alone so I can spend time with _______-ah/ya.”

Kevin nodded before jogging ahead to hook his arms around Eli and Kiseop’s biceps dragging them further along the road. Dongho hinted for the others to follow Kevin’s example while you scanned a flyer on the nearby wall, but Dongho had other ideas. You were startled when he grabbed your hand and yanked you into the arcade.

"Jagiya, what do you want to do first? Air hockey? Pinball? A shooting game? OH! Let’s play that first! Yeah?" He said pointing to the claw machine. You grimaced; the claw machine wasn’t exactly your forte.

"Sure, but 5,000 won is your limit." You warned.

"Wae?" Dongho complained.

"Because," you swept your arm in the general direction of the machine, "it’s rigged."

Dongho looked at you in disbelief.

"Bwoh? Jagi, kojima aniya…me and the guys played this game before, we’ve won many times."  He pointed out furrowing his eyebrows at you.

You shrugged, “You have some kind of luck then.”

Dongho grinned, yanking on your arm he ran you both over to the machine. “Jagiya what plushie do you want?”

Scanning the plushies inside the glass case, you pressed your nose closer to the cool glass in order to see more.

"Hmmm, I think-" you tapped the glass in thought, not really interested in any of the stuffed animals. You were about to suggest a different game when a small *insert favorite color and animal* caught your eye.

You squealed, “I WANT THAT!”

Dongho’s smile froze on his face when he saw how tiny it was compared to the monstrous plushies surrounding it. Not to mention the slick steel claws that would have trouble grabbing the fur of the stuffed animal.

He sighed, “Araso…But don’t get your hopes up, okay? You know, just in case I don’t win it for you.” He grumbled as he slipped a 500 won coin out of his pocket.

You frowned for a moment then smiled mischievously. “How about we make a bet? If you win I have to give you a kiss and you can say ‘I told you so’ to me.”

"But…?" He eyed you.

"But if you lose…dinner is on you…everyone’s dinner and I get to say ‘told you so’."

Dongho frowned contemplating the bet. His expression brightened after a second and he nodded, “Araso, it’s a bet.” He said reaching out for your hand to shake.

Turning back to the machine he inserted the coin and started to guide the claw towards the small plushie. He eyed the stuffed animal like it would take a life of its own at any second and scamper away from him. You smirked; it was time to make the bet a little more interesting. You pressed your palm against his side and he let out a sudden giggle. He turned to shoot you a warning look, but you just smiled back innocently.

He pressed the red button a little harder than necessary and the claw lowered towards the toy and clamped on. The claw started to rise back up with the toy firmly in its grasp, you scowled. How was it that on his first try Dongho managed to get a stuffed doll? If that had been you, you would have wasted at least 20,000 won in just attempting to grab it.

The claw released the toy just short of dropping straight into the hole. “Dammit!”

You pressed your lips together trying to keep your giggles under control. Dongho shot you a scornful look, “You said 5,000 won was my limit right?”

You nodded, not able to form a coherent sentence at the moment.

Dongho drew himself up to his full height and pulled out another coin, “You never said the bet was over on the first try. I still have 4,000 won left.”

“Look whose taking advantage now.” You raised an eyebrow.

He stuck out his tongue.

You watched him carefully maneuver the claw over the toy again and waited til the last second before trailing a hand over his sides. He let out a loud laugh as he knocked the joy stick off course making the claws drop the small animal.

“________-ah/ya!!!”

You held your hands up in a small gesture of feigned innocence, “What?”

“You said who was taking advantage?” He batted you away with a hand, “Don’t distract oppa if you want a toy.”

You waited until he had inserted another coin and was readying to lower the claw once more before saying, “But oppa is so cute when he’s distracted.”

Dongho blushed ten shades of red and slammed his hand onto the red button lowering the claw prematurely. What it picked up you couldn’t be sure. It was humongous, that’s for sure but other than that you were clueless. You both watched the machine drop it in to the prize collecting hole and Dongho pulled it out to inspect it closer. “Here you go, Jagi.” He smiled, handing it off to you.

It was huge and green with a male smiling face on it…and if you were completely honest, it was a little creepy to look at and was definitely not something you would give to a significant other.

“Er, thanks Dongho…”You smiled, knowing that at least he tried to get you a nice stuffed toy. “Um, why don’t we go find the others now?” You turned around ready to leave.

“Jagi Jamkahnmanyo!” Dongho pulled you back and turned you to face him.

“Bwohya?” You asked suspiciously.

Dongho just cupped your cheeks and said, “Nothing. I’m just collecting my own prize.”

Your eyes widened for a fraction of a second before closing as Dongho swooped down to kiss you. You rose to the tip of your toes and pressed your mouth lightly against his and before you could get any closer it was over. You blinked, “Yah!”

Dongho just stuck his tongue out already walking away and said, “I told you so.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 Thank You for reading! :D