..................

I though it was better

Since we'd been together for six years I thought we would be happy.

On our way to planning our wedding and building a future. 

We met in High school and we began dating during freshman year, we became high school sweethearts.

You had asked my parents to leave me in your care. 

You knew I had with very strict parents. They agreed to let me move in with you when school was over.

Soon after graduation we moved in together.

After two years we began to fight. At first it began as a cycle of us fighting every few months to every 3 weeks, than every week you kept thinking I was cheating.

I couldn't convince you that I wasn't so I stopped going out after work, going out with friends I went out with only you or your sisters. 

We stopped fighting for a month I thought things had gotten better. 

I was so wrong.

I came home one night and you were just in a bad mood I tried to cuddle, trying to figure out what was wrong instead you became angry.

Doyeon began "Get away from me please! I don't want you near me!" 

"What? what have I done that you want me to just leave?!" remaining calm Ryu asked

"you are just a ing cheater I want you to just admit it and leave!" Doyeon claimed.

"how can you say that?! I already ended any social life I had! I thou- " Ryu was intterupted by Doyeon.

"oh a social life is what you want?! than leave!" Doyeon pointed to the door, his face was red neck had veins popping up showing his anger.

"all the friends I had in high school do not even talk to me anymore because I distanced myself away from them because of you so don't you dare tell me I am a cheater!" Ryu spoke holding himself from yelling.

"You know what you make me sick every time I touch you it is nauseating!" Doyeon looked at Ryu in the eyes and stopped in his place.

 

Ryu stared at Doyeon Ryu thought back to when Doyeon had begun to spit right after they had made love. 

 

I turned away and left to your sister's room. 

I walked in locked the door and broke down. 

Nana could not do anything else but hug me, asking over and over what had happened I couldn't even speak. 

I calmed myself as we went for a walk. I kept calling friends who I had secretly kept in contact with to let me crash and Jin agreed

to pick me up no questions asked.

 I asked your sister to pack up all of my clothing.

Jin arrived still asking no questions. Jin most likely knew something had gone to far.

I looked up at the window and you weren't even looking. 

I put the suitcases in the car and got in the seat I looked at the window and didn't see you. 

I dawned on me that all your words were true and you didn't even care that I was leaving. 

I started to cry, Jin said it'll get better. I nodded and told him to drive. 

I left and didn't look back I went back to my hometown and only kept in contact with your sisters. 

I never asked about you because it hurt to think that after so much you didn't even try to end it on good terms. 

Made me hate you instead.