final

sunday morning

The wind blows strongly, there's blood over the ground. Blood that once ran through the veins of your lover, now dripped and spread all over the ground.

You were near a cliff in the middle of a foggy day in nowhere, beneath you, a horrible fall covered in large trees where its base could not be seen. You were alone and agitated, the thought of a bloody body - to which you could not hold on thight by the wrist - falling over that cliff kept coming back to your memory as you helplessly screammed out his name in desperation. But he was dead, and nothing could bring him back.
 

As for the rest, it was all too blurry. Something about a man in a black coat with a kniffe looking for you and him. He was the culprit. The one who'd kill your one and only Minho.
But he had left. Leaving you alone, desperate and crying on that cliff, and your lover below you deep in the dirt

 

lost and dead

 

A gasp went through all the corners of the room.
The window's wooden blinds almost all the way down, glimps of light running through its spaces. The light white curtains were gently dancing to the wind entering the room.

A scary sensation ran through your chest as though it took a grip on your racing heart.
Your attention was driven away from that sensation and you quickly tremble when you hear a long sigh coming from the other side of the king size bed.

You looked to your side and saw a sleeping Minho with his body facing down and his arms all sprawled.
Your chest still felt a tightenning sensation of the still fresh idea of Minho dying, your eyes kept staring at him for a while - how you were glad to have him this near you, something that did not happen in a long time.

His busy schedules made almost impossible to even meet him in bed. You would either see him on tv or through video call, but those video calls were short and quick, sometimes not even enough for a propper "hello, I miss you" kind of chat. Fortunately the promotions didn't drag him overseas - yet - so you every night he would always come home, you just didn't had the chance to see him since you were always already sleeping.
Waking up was always too late to see him, he'd already leave for work.

 

And now there he was, laying peacefuly on the bed, with no tight schedules for a few days, with no fancy clothes, makeup or a flashy hairstyle.
Instead, a nacked tanned body with nothing but boxers on, his limbs all sprawled on the bed in an attempt to get rid of the hot cover, the absence of white powder covering his somewhat dark skin, his lips not as red and his little scar on the left cheek visible, his recent brown/red-ish hair straight and messy from the rough hair rufflings and turns on the bed from last night.

You took a sigh and smilled at the image in front of you. You crawled gently closer to him and used one hand to support the back of your head as the other reached closer to his hair.
You began to comb it gently, often caressing his cheek. Slowly, the young man began to moan over the gentle , a smile growing on his lips and happy eyes at the sight of the person next to him.

He could barely open his eyes completely, he took a deep breath as you felt a big hand reaching over and hug your and massaging it.

 

"Good morning" he said in his husky deep voice.

 

"Good morning" you kept caressing his cheek.

 

Minho rubbed his eyes then stretched himself while arching his back and stretching as much as he could his limbs.
You sat up and attempted to stretch as well when you quickly curled up in a yelp when a playful Minho grabbed you by the back and brought you down on the bouncing bed to hug your back deeply and rub his cheek on yours.

 

"___________-ah, I missed you sooo much~" his tone changed.

 

You merely giggled a long with him as your legs laced eachother. "Ah~ Minho~~" You teased.
In response he kissed your cheek countless times and just smiled like a kid in a candy shop.

"I had a horrible dream today" you said as your eyes glanced up to the ceillig recalling that dream.

"Hm really?"

"Hm. Something about a man that had stabbed you and you fell off a cliff. It was so weird and scary..!" You did not see his face but you could tell he was strartled over the choking dream.

You turned to a pouty Minho pitying your bad dream. "It's okay, It's over" He approached you, his hands that were lacing your hips were now gently your body.

"I'll never permit for such things to happen. I'll always be there for you, __________, I'll always be there fighting for you, because I love you"
You caressed the back of his head, your eyes squizing shut as you tried to hold back giggles. Minho just lifted his head with a bit of a confusing face.

"Why are you laughing, _________??"

"It's just that" you brought a hand to cover your mouth "what you said was very sweet but..." you struggled as you remembered that serious tone to which he said it "...so cheesy!!"

You began to giggle and Minho just stood there as if indignified. "It's not!" he chuckled.

"It is!" you continued.

As you finished off the giggles you realized Minho was still looking at you with either a confused or very embarrassed face - most definetely both.

"But thank you" you calmed yourself "that was really sweet of you".

At this point you were beneath him as he had his arms on each side holding the weight of his body. He smirked and reached over to you.
"My lovely" again in that deep voice of his. You giggled once again as he placed kisses on your shoulder. This time "my lovely" was clearly said on purpose, he knew it was something you always found it funny, specially on the first time he called you that, but let's not mention how terribly embarassed he felt afterwards.

His kisses turned into going up and down your neck. His hands began to slide down to your hips as one of them kept on going until it reached under your thigh, where he began to lift it up and place his hips between them, his body gently pressing on yours.

 

"hmmm ____________-ah" he said in a pleading tone, digging his head and inhaling the fragance in your neck.

 

"hmmm?" you kissed his cheek, a hand playing around with his hair and another going up and down his arm.

"Do you want another round? Like last night.."

Even if you weren't up for it, Minho's body was far ahead as he melted completely in you with his body rubbing, massages and wet kisses placed all over your body - a tingling feeling began once again between your legs -

 

how were you going to ignore his cries and your own urges?