Final

Mornings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You wake up to him staring at you. With a soft and playful smack you tell him to stop. When he asks you why, you’re briefly fazed by how innocent he sounds. You know better, though. Kim Myungsoo is by far one of the most erted people you have ever met. He’s just good at hiding it, that’s all.

 

In the end, you tell him it’s embarrassing. He frowns at that answer, but looks slightly amused by it nonetheless.

 

He slowly raises his arm, his fingers stretching out to touch you, yet he stops right before actually reaching you. As his fingers hover over your cheek, he traces them down to your neck, still not touching you one bit. Despite the lack of contact, you can feel him. You feel his eyes, piercing through you, as if he can see the deepest part of you, and your desire towards him burning more, and more. You feel his breath, steady, whilst yours is becoming heavier by the second. You can almost feel his lips, locking with yours, pulling you along in one of those breath-taking kisses he always gives you.

 

His hand stops near your shoulder. In a tantalizingly passive manner, he drops it. It tickles your senses in all the right ways. You can feel it in your stomach, and your heart is almost fluttering out of your chest. Even though you’ve been together for a while now, you can never really get used to the fact that this is him, and he is yours.

 

There’s a silent smile hiding in the corner of his lips. There it is; he’s not innocent at all. He knows exactly what he’s doing right now, and is very well aware of what it’s doing to you.

 

You open your mouth to say something, but sound never leaves as words seem to be stuck in your throat the moment he drags his fingers down your arm. Upon reaching your hand, he twines your fingers with his. Then he brings your joined hands to his mouth, and places a soft kiss on it while keeping his gaze firmly locked with yours.

 

Your breath hitches when he guides your hands to his own cheek, and gently presses his head to it. He closes his eyes, humming in contentment. Only when he reopens his eyes, he finally speaks again.

 

“How can you look so bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter