chapter 1

I like cute things!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV 

This morning i make chocolate. I wake aroung 3 A.M to make this chocolate. For who is this chocolate is for someone i like.

'Leo VIXX ' is written on the small paper that hang. Yes, i was one Leo fan girl. i pack my bag and bring the chocolate with me.

I stop and wait in the bus stop. Suddenly a car stop infront of me. The car's window open. 

"Come and get in." Say a boy who i know. Yes, he is the owner of this car.I just stared blankly to him. 

"What are you waiting!!" He look at me and smile. I just stared blankly. Am i still dreaming? 

One of VIXX as me to enter his car. Are they playing truth or dare, and he must picked me. 

"Aishh...this girl!"he go out from his car. He dragged me to his front passenger sit. 

He start driving. It is silent in the air. "What box is it?" I look at him and the chocolate box. "Chocolate....."he nod. "Is that for me?" I shook my head. "Nonono~ it's for Leo..."he pout his lips. He is cute..

What i'm thinking.......

"I wasn't your fangirl. I'm leo fangirl."it fun to talk to him."just move. Be my fangirl. You can be the lucky fangirl. You can talk to me."he use a cute tone. "Emm...should i?" We both laugh. "We arrive...."he say, after parking his car. 

"Thank you very much for the ride."i bow and smile. He smile and nod. "See you next time."he smile and i go out from the car. 

The school is still empty, many student not yet come. I go to leo locker,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter