Dream House

The owner of Kwon Yuri's ring.

Sica finally ran out of breath and I saw this as my chance to get my ring back. I slowly crepted behind her but without noticing Sica turned around causing both our faces to slighlty touch.

She made just a cheesy smile and all I could do was just laugh.

'Here, take this ring of yours, It's not like it's important to me anyway because your still trying to find the rightful owner' she said angrily while turning her back.

'Your jealous aren't you? Jealous that your name isn't written inside the ring. Aish! Too bad you ran away with my ring. I was actually considering to engrave it in tomorrow but your attitude right now... is making me reconsider' I joked. 

'Wha-- You were planning to engrave my name? Serious?!' she looked surprise and realised it was time for her to apologize.

'Aigoo~ My hot Seobang, I'm sorry I snatched the ring from you. Please forgive your ice princess' . She released all her aegyo within her and that really caused my heart to melt.

'How can I ever stay made at you for even one second, Sica' This made her feel really happy and she threw herself into my arms. 

As we were hugging I noticed a huge mansion that was sitting on top of the cliff looking over the beach. The house looked so modernised and it had the best beach view. That house will be my future house I thought in my head. No, it will be our future house. I looked down at the ice princess which was still hugging tightly onto my waist. 

'Sica. Look at that house on top of the cliff. Don't you find it romantic to have a beach view outside your house. Imagine if we lived there. My life would be so complete'

Without a word, Sica ran to grab a branch which had fallen from a tree and started to draw some weird pictures in the wet sand. 

'What's all those weird symbols your drawing?' I asked. She wasn't a very artistic type of person. 

'What do you mean weird symbols! I'm drawing the plan for our dream house and your saying they're weird symbols! Go get your eyes checked Yuri' she complained.

Whenever she got annoyed her face would turn pink and she became even prettier because the sun reflected off her baby pink cheeks. She is my flawless angel. I really wonder sometimes what I did in my past life to have gotten to know her. I must of saved a whole country! I laughed at my own thought which caused Sica to give me an icy glare. She continued with her 'drawing' of our dream house. I walked behind her and gave her a back hug.

'You see this Yuri. This is the front door and it must have big letters that say YULSIC painted on it.' she exclaimed.

'Won't that just ruin the grand entrance of our house?' I asked.

'No way! I want to make sure that people know the house belongs to you and me. Oh! This is the lounge room', she continued to draw another room and another one after that.

'The lounge room will have a big portrait of us...Kissing! and other small portraits just for decoration. The couch needs to be made out of soft leather because it looks more luxurious'. she happily chirped away. 

'And then I want 1 big bedroom with a king size bed and one huge walk-in wardrobe. Yuri-ah, that wardrobe is for all MY clothes ok?' Sica cheekliy said 

'What about all my clothes then? I need some space too you know'

'Ummm...you can buy a seperate wardrobe for all your clothes. You know how much clothes I own. Can't you just grant my wish for once seobang?' she said while winking at me.

'Oh!!! I almost forgot! I want a really modern kitchen with all the appliances so I can be ready to cook anytime!' 

'But Sica baby...you don't even know how to cook. Remember what happened last time? You took a whole hour just to mix mayo and tuna together. By the time you cook dinner, dawn would arrive before you even started to cook' I while pinching her nose.

'I'm only cooking for my Seobang and your complaining that I can't cook.' she pouted.

'I promise that our Dream House will be complete within...3 months'I said happily.

'It better be! Otherwise your dead! I will hate you if you ever lie to me' she said giving me a little punch on my arm.

I giggled and pulled her in for a kiss. Sica...What you didn't know while you were too busy talking was that I remembered every little detail you said about our Dream House. Soon we can finally live together after all these years. Just you wait a few more months.

 

~Back at Yuri's apartment after the day at the beach~

'Sica, I'm going to hit the shower. It's been such a tiring day. Come join me if you want' I quickly shot her a wink.

She bursted out laughing and gave me a nod. I quickly went into the bathroom and closed the door without locking it. The weird part was that Sica didn't come into the bathroom even though I finished having my shower. She must of planned a surprise for me while I was showering. That girl can be really romantic at times. I got dressed and walked out while drying my hair.

'Sica baby, why didn't you--' I couldn't finish my sentence as I saw Sica standing in the middle of the lounge room with my phone in her hand and non stop tears running down her face. She caught me standing there and turned around to face me. Her lips was trembling and her face was extremely red and wet. She couldn't stop crying and she backed away when I wanted to comfort her.She stretched out her arm that was holding my phone and read out loud,

'Yuri honey, when are you coming home for dinner. I miss you baby. I want to be in your arms now. From Im Yoona' she said as she continued to cry. She dropped my phone onto the floor and collapsed like she just fainted. I ran towards her and realised that she was crying worse than before as I held onto her. Her breathing was heavy and she couldn't even talk anymore. She struggled to try and release my arms that was wrapped around her and I hushed her before she tried to fight me off. 

'Sica, I can explain to you what happened. Please just give me a chance' I whispered into her ear. I got no reply from her and slowly released my grip. She leaped up and ran out the door. I chased her downstairs but as I ran out of our apartment building, she was no where to be seen.

That was the last time I saw her in 3 months. My heart ached every single day ever since she left me. But as I promised, I was designing our dream house. This is the only hope that I have to get her to come back to me. As the 3 months went by, the house was developing really quickly. I was impressed at my own skills in design. I went to the post office, wrote a note and put in into an envelope that also contained the key to our house and I sent it to Sica's address.

Please Sica, please have a look at what I've done for you. Please come back to me. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think guys? Will Sica give Yuri a chance?

Thanks for reading.

Will be updating soon. ^^