Chapter 3

The Light Of My Life.

 ~Minhee~

 

Oh, wait. Who is Junsung? And what? Taecyang?

 

I’m sorry for being such a scatterbrain but there are just too many names to remember.

 

While I was just standing there, trying to match the names to the faces, Bora had already gone forward to shake their hands.

 

“Minhee ah! Come over here! Stop staring at them.” Bora waved me over.

 

Awkwardly I went to Bora’s side and looked up at the guy who smacked Chansung (I remembered his name o.o) cluelessly. Behind my back, I hurriedly waved my fingers, signaling Hyosung to come over to my side and save me.

 

“Oh, so you are Minhee. Hi (:” The guy smiled at me. And oh my god, he looked so handsome. However, the problem still stayed. I couldn’t remember his name!

 

“Oh, hi. Hope we will have fun together later.” Mentally, I slapped myself for saying such foolish words. The guy gave me a look and walked back to another guy, smiling to himself.

 

Oh gosh, I was such an embarrassment! Bora already made friends with the red-hair guy and her arms were hanged over his shoulders. Hyosung ah, quickly come over! Help me out now please! Once again, I waved my fingers frantically at Hyosung. She still wasn’t coming over. I glanced over my shoulders and saw her and Chansung having their sweet moments together. I guessed she only had Chansung in her eyes at that moment and my problem was not going to be her problem.

 

, this is so awkward. If I had to face the guys the whole night without knowing any of their names and not being able to talk without embarrassing myself, I would rather leave at that moment. This is so not my party, I thought to myself.

 

Playing with my fingers at my back, I walked away and flagged for a cab. I turned back once again to look at my friends having fun without me. I sighed and turned away, concentrating on finding a cab.

 

Suddenly, I felt somebody grab my bag which was hanging loosely around my shoulder.

 

“Woah, who are you?” I reached down to smack the hand that was grabbing my bag. But that hand was still grabbing my bag. Oh gosh, what if he is a argh! At that thought, I continued to hit his hand harder until I could see that his hands were red.

 

“Ya, that hurts!” The ‘’ shouted in pain.

 

How dare he shout? He didn’t even ask for mercy, what a person! I looked up and glared into the eye of…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One of Chansung’s friend.

 

 

Oh no, I’m so dead.

 

Before I can apologise, a taxi drove up to me and the taxi ahjussi asked me, “Young lady, do you need a cab?”

 

I was so apologetic by my own actions and I didn’t know how to answer the ahjussi. I just stood there and shook my head. It was just a small action and the ahjussi didn’t see it. He questioned me again and I buried my head into my hands.

 

Chansung’s friend took the initiative and told the ahjussi to just drive off. Before leaving, the ahjussi shouted out, “Silly girl, you just wasted my time! If you wanted to have your lovers’ tiff, go somewhere else instead of bothering others!”

 

I was further embarrassed by the ahjussi’s words and started to walk away from Chansung’s friend.

 

“Shouldn’t you apologise? Aigo, this girl..” I heard Chansung’s friend mutter.

 

I turned around and stared at the ground. “I’m really sorry. I didn’t know it was you.”

 

He approached me and lifted my chin up for me to meet his eyes.

 

“Ah, it’s okay. I’m just kidding. Anyway, why are you flagging a cab?” He asked. He had such a friendly attitude and I could see the smile in his eyes. I decided that he could be a friend and decided to tell him the truth. But before that, his name… what was it?

 

“Ah, Taecyang ah, I was not feeling well. You go enjoy yourself, don’t bother about me.” I lied.

 

Then, he laughed so suddenly that I jumped in shock. I looked at him questioningly.

 

“I’m Taecyeon! Not Taecyang! And don’t lie, you were just playing with Hyosung and Bora. How could you feel unwell so suddenly in such a short period of time?”

 

Oh gosh, I’m really so disappointing. My mother would have been so disappointed in me. How could I forget his name? I felt so ashamed that I stared at the ground, not being able to meet Taecyeon’s eyes.

 

“Aigo, so cute! Your face are so red! It’s okay that you forget my name. Just come back with me alright! We’ll have fun together as a group. Hyosung would not have fun without you!” Taecyeon started walking forward without turning back to see if I followed him.

 

Unknowing the reason, I followed Taecyeon and went back to find my friends.