Chapter 11 - Awesome holiday? Or not?

The Light Of My Life.

 

~Minhee~

 

Running out, I took in the beautiful scenery right in front of me. Green trees were all lined up in rows and the houses there all looked like they were from storybooks. I took in a deep breath and smelled the clean air.

 

I turned back and ran towards Bora. “Isn’t this scene so pretty? And it is nicer with all of you around!”

 

Bora ruffled my hair and grinned at me. “Yeah, this is so perfect! Haha, stop smiling! Your mouth is going to ache later for smiling so much!”

 

I laughed and walked over to Junsu oppa. “Oppa ah, where’s our hotel? Let’s go there right now!!!”

 

Junsu oppa pointed and said, “Nah I didn’t get a hotel but I rented that small cottage over there.”

 

I looked towards the direction Junsu oppa pointed and squealed in delight. It was exactly what I imagined.

 

(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luclpl1Jfu1r3dtx2o1_500.jpg)

 

I quickly picked up my luggage and called to our group. “Let’s go now!!!!”

 

When no one did as I said, I hurried over to Wooyoung and picked his luggage with my other hand. Okay, I half-picked, half-dragged.

 

Being that whiny monster, Wooyoung said, raising his voice. “Yah, Minhee! My lugguage!!!! Hyung, come pull Minhee away from my luggage!”

 

Taecyeon was already holding lots of things that were prepared for Wooyoung’s birthday surprise.

 

Wooyoung who did not know anything whined further. “Hyung ah! Why did you bring so many things?”

 

I heard someone sigh behind me and within no time, somebody lifted Wooyoung’s luggage from my hands.

 

“Nichkhun oppa!” I broke into a smile when I realized it was him.

 

“Just shut up already Wooyoung!” Nichkhun ordered and threw the luggage back to Wooyoung. “Come Minhee let’s go. Junsu stop taking pictures! Chansung and Hyosung ah, can you go find Bora and Junho? They ran away just now. Taecyeon can you hold more things in your hands?”

I rushed to Taecyeon and helped him some of the small things he was holding. Taecyeon gave me a grateful smile and went over to pick Chansung’s and Junho’s luggage. With Nichkhun’s quick orders, the five of us brought all ten of our luggage towards the cottage.

 

I set everything I was holding down and quickly got to Junsu’s side to take the key from him. With anticipation building inside me, I fumbled with the key and it took me so long to open the door.

 

What’s waiting for me inside is so beautiful that I stoned at the door, forgetting that my oppas are holding many things.

 

“Minhee, how is it inside?” Wooyoung asked from outside. I stepped aside and let him take a look.

 

He started screaming like a little girl and jumped around the house. I then hooked my arms around his and started exploring the house.

 

“OMG, oppa ah! There is a fireplace in here. And a balcony too! And…” Wooyoung cut into my words.

 

“Junsu hyung, how did you get this beautiful house?” Wooyoung squealed.

 

Both of us ran upstairs like two excited siblings visiting their new house for the first time.

 

“Oppa, look at the bed!”

 

“Minhee, look at the toilet!”

 

“Omg oppa! There is a bathtub! I’m so taking it!”

 

“No! I’m taking it! Don’t snatch it from me!”

 

“Mehrong oppa! You should give into a girl!”

 

From downstairs, Taecyeon shook his head while laughing. “You know, they could be long-lost siblings.”

 

Nichkhun agreed. “Finally there is someone who could handle Wooyoung’s enthusiasm!”

 

Junsu, being the old grandfather, scolded. “Yah young man, do you know how much I’m holding? Let me put my things down and WOOYOUNG AH MINHEE AH COME DOWN NOW. DON’T JUMP ONTO THE BEDAND DIRTY IT! COME HELP ME CARRY CHANSUNG’S LUGGAGE! I’M SO GOING TO SCOLD HIM LATER. HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO HIS HYUNG?!”

 

Nickhun and Taecyeon looked at each other and started laughing.

“This… is… going… to be su…ch…an awes…ome holiday!” Taecyeon managed to say between laughters.

 

-------------------------------

 

Any holiday with the 2PM boys would be awesome holidays! Anybody agreeing with me?

 

HAHA, and I can’t handle Wooyoung whiny self! :P

 

And if you want to see the insides of the cottage:

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lueb8xnkqW1r4ok23o1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lueb8xnkqW1r4ok23o2_500.jpg

 

P.S: I really don’t know if Jeju Island has villages like this and how it looks! So pardon me if I get anything wrong! This Jeju Island is based on my imagination xD