Yuri's comeback

Please Help me Melt his Cold Wall

It was a sunny day,The daughter of the emperor is now in Incheon Airport waiting for her driver.Yuri came back because of her father's disease,she arrived now at the hospital,but the worst news that came to her first was the news of her father being dead already,her mother cried and so did she,she tried to recall all the things that she did with her father,back when she was just a little girl wanting love from her parents.Yuri loved her father very much,she cried because of her busy schedules she could'nt come back to Korea last year.They are now in the funeral of her father.She cried until she could'nt take it anymore and then she remembered the place she would always go when she is sad,she suddenly got in her car and drove to Han River,her mother was so worried about her.Yuri was there crying and shouting everything that made her sad.After she removed all the sadness in her heart,she came home and slept.

NEXT DAY:

Yuri was already awake and ate her breakfast already.She drove to her new school,that her mother endrolled her."So this is Seoul University"she said,then suddenly people are surrounding her and quickly asked questions"Are you Kwon Yuri the most popular model in America?"the girl said,suddenly a guy grabbed her hand and made way for her to get out of the crowd.She was shocked to see the face of the one holding her,it was Choi Minho,the famous model of NGO Inc.(sorry cant think of anything:() and suddenly said "You are going to work at my company, right?""Yeah im going to work at NGO Inc."I replied,he grabbed me to the elegant hall way of the university and led me to my locker"Kwon Yuri,this is your locker and its next to mine,the company said that i should be the one guiding you because your new"he said "okay,but,are'nt you popular because so many girls are mad at me now,so will you please let go of my hand because its embarrasing?"I shyly asked then he let go of my hand"Kwon we are in the same class so we need to come together".

TO BE CONTINUED:SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER!! I AM SO SORRY pls. forgive me,its because finals are coming up for the 1st grading so i need to study!!