It All started with a Hamburger Party

It All started with a Hamburger Party

 

 

 

Girls's Generation just finished their promotion for their mini-Album, Mr. Mr. To celebrate the success of it, they planned on having a party, but things got pretty messed-up when they started arguing on what would be the theme of the party.

 

 

"Why don't we have a Gogoma party?" Seohyun suggests. Everyone look at her like she was kind of a weirdo, "or not" Seohyun mumbles.

"Hey! How 'bout a dog party?" Taeyeon suggested "let's rent a pet shop and hold our party in there!" she add with an excited tone.

"And eat dog foods? Go ginger Taeng!" Hyoyeon scowl. "Guys!! Can you think of a more appopriate theme? Something normal, but a new thing for us."

Tiffany raise her hand, with a glistening eyes, everyone gulps as they wait for her to say her suggestion

"How about a 'Bring-Your-Boyfriend' party? It'll be great!! Khun can bring s for those who are single." Tiffany said.

"Members? Nickhun has a lot of ?" Jessica suddenly burst.

"Stupid, I mean s in 2pm!" Jessica just nod uninterestingly at the explanation.

"Us, being pregnant, is the least thing we needed right now Tiff." Taeyeon commented while staring at Sunny's ies "Your got bigger." she bluntly tell Sunny.

"It's not like doesn't exist!" Tiffany sarcastically answers.

"Any other good suggestions guys?" Hyo ask, trying to divert the topic immediately.

Tiffany, again, enthusiatically raises her hand. "I do have."

Jessica roll her eyes "what now Tiff? 'Have with your member's boyfriend' party?"

"That'll be interesting, but no. How about we have a hamburger party, what d'you folks think?" Tiffany said, having a naughty smirk on her face.

"That would be great piggy!!" Jessica pats Tiffany's head, as everyone's face lighten up at the idea of it, except for one, Seohyun.

"Then, it's settled, we'll have a hamburger party!!!!" Sooyoung announce.

"But hamburger is bad fo---"

"I don't give a Seo, you're not invited." Seohyun stormed away.

 

 

 

 

The girls are having a karaoke and Tiffany is so hyped up, she didn't notice that she's already singing Hyoyeon's part

"Shut the up Tiffany!!" Hyoyeon said, Tiffany immediately stop and shows her eye-smile before farting at Hyoyeon's face.

"Holy !! Did someone ordered some smoked bacon?" Sooyoung ask.

"No unnie, that's just Tiffany unnie's fart you're smelling." Seohyun answers.

"Jesus!! Seohyun, you're party-crashing!! I didn't know you do such unethical doings."

"Sunny unnie let me in." Seohyun is eating hamburger for the first time in her life.

"I'm so proud of you" a tear rolls down Taeyon's face.Sooyoung nods and offers her a glass of jack daniels, which Seohyun gladly took.

 

 

Hyoyeon went back to her seat only to find that her precious drink is missing.

"Soo, where did my drink go?" Sooyoung points at Seohyun. Hyo boils up at the sight of her glass of jack daniels at Seohyun's hand.

"What the hell you potato face!! Give me back my baby!!" Hyoyeon yells at their maknae, Seohyun easily handed back her drink and leave the room. Everyone went silent at the thought of Seohyun being hurt by Hyoyeon's action, but the door suddenly opens revealing their maknae holding a bottle of Jack Daniels.

"Woaw!! She totally killed it!!" Sunny exclaimed from the corner of the room. She looks so proud of their maknae.

"Yow guys!!! We ran out of burgers!!" Yoona said.

"Order some more."Sooyoung commanded

"They said their cook left a couple of hours ago."

"We're so ed up. Now, how are we suppose to continue this hamburger party without hamburger?" Yuri said, hysterically.

"Let me check out some fastfood chains." Sooyoung left with Yoona, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yuri trailing behind.

 

 

 

The five girls went out to find some burgers, when they suddenly cme across a story-telling contest where they give ten burgers for the winner.

"Dude, what d'you think?" Sooyong nudge Hyoyeon's side as they stare at the pile of burgers.

"We need Seohyun here!" Everyone rushes back to the karaoke bar and drag Seohyun to a strip bar. A sign on the fron stated: "Drink Till your pregnant."

"You're" mumbled Seohyun.

"Do they serve burgers here?" Yoona asked.

"It's a goddamn strip club for christ sake, jesus!!" Seohyun burst feeling so disappointed at her unnies.

"Woaw!! I don't know if i'll get insulted or blessed with that Seo." Yoona said, having a shock face.

The five of them went inside the club to inquire.

Seohyun was quickly shoved through the crowd. “Make way, comin’ through!”

"Yah! You black woman, watch where you're going!!" Sunny yelled at Yuri when she suddenly step on her foot.

"Oh, hey there prince." Yuri laughs as she plays Sunny's chin.

"If I murder Yuri, will they accuse me Homicide?" Sunny said.

"No, but you will be accused of Homocide. That is gay." Sooyoung reply

"Dude, they don't have burgers here, but they want us to have a taste of their free -juice"

"Eww, that's gross you know. I have tasted Jessica's, before, and it tastes, I don't know.  I just want to say gross" Yuri said. Everyone stares at her like she's some kind of a crazy woman with all of those kiss marks all over her exposed skin.

"That 'gross' is the best word to describe Miss." Hyoyeon said, having a disgusted expression.

 

 

 

 

After hours of looking, the five girls went back to the karaoke bar with a heavy heart.

"This party is over." Yoona said as she falls on her seat.

"Dude, we still have loads of Jack Daniels!!" Hyoyeon cheers them up "Let's have a Jack Daniels Party!!" Hyoyeon announce happily, and everyone cheers with her. They started partying again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sooyoung gave birth to a potato!!!" SNSD's manager announced.

"Is Kyung Ho that ugly?" Sooyoung asked.

"No, Seohyun is the father."

"Oh God!!" Sooyoung faint.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

yow!!... hahahaha... what ya think folks?

just a random one-shot.. inspired by badsnsdfics quotation..

 

tell me what you think..

 

 

pardon for those homophobic out there.. i made this for fun.

If you hate it, comment it down

if you like it, comment it down

if you're still in state of shock, calm down and comment it down.

 

 

 

I specially dedicated this story to MeGustaSNSD...

if you come to like this story, it'll be such an honor XD

LOL