005

My Step Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What have I done!!!?? What have I done!!!???" You yelled at yourself in the restroom mirror.

"Say... You can’t kept your own secret, can’t you?" Emma was putting make up powder on her face.

You glanced at her with your bubble eyes and dropped your head onto the sink counter.

"Urgg! I might as well kill my own self!"

"Come on girl. It’s not going to be that bad."

And thank her for jinxing you, footsteps were heard stepping into the restroom behind the both of you. You shot up and in the mirror, you could see Naeun, the most popular girl in this whole school, standing with her arms cross in front of her crews.

You and Emma twisted around and now face to face with her. This is what you’re scare off. Although you wanted your crush to know you, you don’t want others, like this girl, to even know that you’re existed.

She is a pain in the that only wants what she wanted. And she’ll get it anyways she can.

Since Tao is the new hottie in this whole school and now, since you back stabbed your own self, making everyone know that Tao’s your step brother, you’re be the one that these crazy girls are aiming for to get closer to Tao.

"On the count of 3... We run." Emma whispered at the corner of her lips.

You glanced at her with the corner of your eyes, signaling her that you understood.

"1... 2!" Emma dashed off.

You startled in surprise so as the other girls.

"Hey!" You rushed after while the girls are still blank.

 

1 second after you ran out of the restroom, those girls came rushing out after you like a bunch of hungry tigers.

"Give me Tao’s number!!"

"If we catches you then you’re dead!!!"

You were too scare to even look behind you. You just continued running and running.

You turned a corner and the door to your right is what you’re aiming to get into. Hopefully it’s not lock. You twisted the door knob.

*Click*

It’s not lock!!!

You quickly rush in and shut the door before you heard hundreds of herd running passed the room. You lock the door and sigh in relief.

This is the most tiring thing in your whole life!

You stepped back and turned around with your tiredly eye when you suddenly froze where you are.

In front of you, Luhan was only wearing his jean and was SHIRTLESS. Showing his abs and muscles perfectly! He was giving you his innocence blank stare and you just couldn’t take your eyes off his gorgeous body.

Just then, coming out of the corner behind Luhan, all of the EXO members were all shirtless and wearing only their jeans. Their arms were wrapped around each others shoulder and they were joking around, not even caring about your appearance.

That was when you realized that you have enter into the boy’s locker room.

 

While you were still gazing at those beautiful y shirtless guys, a white towel came over your head and covered your sight. You felt the heat of someone leaning toward you from behind and your heart race when you heard Tao’s voice.

"Do you like them that much? ... You’re such a dirty girl." He whispered the last sentence to your ear and shove your shoulder as he stepped in front of you.

He grabbed your shoulder and turned your stiff body around, then help pushed you out of the boy’s locker room.

As soon as you heard the door behind you shut, you pulled the white towel off from covering your head.1..2..3!!"AH!!! MOMMY!!!" You cried out loud as you ran down the hall faster than before.

 

 

School was finally over for the week. After putting the unwanted books in your locker, you felt a gush of cold air from behind you. You gently closed your locker and looked over your shoulder. Your heart sank, cause the one standing behind you was Naeun and her crews.

 

Tapping your feet as you were waiting at the gate for that Tao to get his out of the school.

What the hell is he doing? Did he went home already? If he did, you shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter