Not so twisted

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hyper kid and mischievous maknae were playing around together, not noticing a grim figure walking across the living room to his own sanctuary.  It wasn’t the first time, Jaehwan has been quite the friendly person with every member, especially with the youngest of them.

He tried not to let it get to him, every member were close to each other, and even Taekwoon himself had his moments with everyone.  But his mood must have been at its worst that day.  He couldn’t help and destroy something of Jaehwan’s to make himself better.  He knew he was the cause they were so distant lately, but he just wanted the other to look for him like the old times.  He would push him away, but he would just come back and bug him, fully aware that the eldest liked the attention.

Without being noticed, he vanished behind his shared room with Jaehwan and discretely went to Jaehwan’s closet.  He found his precious One Piece’s Chopper doll and took a blade he had from his own drawer, cutting around the stitches and taking out the cushion from the inside to make it flat.  With that same blade, he found Jaehwan’s favorite t-shirt and created tons of tiny cuts around, which would have looked cool until he connected some lines, making odd shapes to fall apart if not taken caution.

Feeling some kind of satisfaction, he went back to his side of the room and laid down to listen to music.  Only a few minutes had gone by when Jaehwan had entered looking for his jacket.

“Hyung, we’re going to the convienent store.  Do you want anything?”  Jaehwan asked him with a cheer smile.  Taekwoon eyed him carefully before asking.

“Do you mind if I go with you?”  Jaehwan, not expecting the question, only nodded with a bigger smile forming on his lips.

“Not at all. Come on, hyung!”  Jaehwan stepped close to Taekwoon and was about to wrap his arms around the older, but stepped back for some reason.  “Oh, I need something else,” added Jaehwan as an excuse to step farther away from the serious man.  He headed over his closet and checked towards the back just to pretend he needed something important.  Taekwoon on the other hand, felt his stomach churn and heart pound of guilt.

“Oh, my chopper,” Jaehwan took out his doll on one hand and the stuff cotton on the other hand.  His eyes became glassy, yet blurry and his bottom lips quivered a bit.  Taekwoon tried to act innocent, but it was no use because Jaehwan had covered his face and gave a big sigh before facing Taekwoon.  “On second thought, I don’t think I want some sweets anymore.  You can go with Hyukkie if you still want something.”

Taekwoon felt sorry for him, but on the other hand, a strange feeling was overpowering his guilt.  A sense of satisfaction of seeing Jaehwan crumble down was sweet after being avoided for so long. His intentions was to approach him and give him comfort, but making him isolated on his own sounded more intriguing at the moment.

“I’ll go ahead and tell Hyuk-ah then.” He softly spoke while Jaehwan headed to his own mattress.

“Hyung…” Jaehwan called and Taekwoon’s hand froze on the door knob.  “Do you know what happened?  You know how much it means to me.”  And he did know.  He saw how much it took for him to save up for the stuffed toy.  A rare collection he would scream while looking at the lite up screen of his laptop.  Once he had sufficient funds to buy it, it was gone.  He cried for days, but only to find out his beloved father had gotten it for him for his birthday.

The shirt, oh his favorite shirt, it was a gift from his cousin, the only cousin that he was close with, almost like brothers.  He hadn’t seen it yet but he was sure he would be devastated once he saw it. 

“Yeah, I know. I have no idea Jaehwan-ah, you know I don’t go near your things.”  Jaehwan only nodded to an agreement and hid behind his covers.  “I’ll go tell Hyuk-ah the change of plans then.” 

He stepped out to find the maknae putting on his shoes with his wallet in hand. 

“Hyung, you ready?” he looked up only to find the second oldest hyung looking at him.   “Oh, sorry Leo hyung, I thought you were Ken hyung.”  He muffled a small laugh.

“Yeah, Jaehwan isn’t feeling well right now.”

“What? Why? What happened?”  The young one began to remove his shoes to go check on his cute hyung, but a lean figure broke his way.

“It’d be best to give his space for now.”

The maknae believed his words and headed out once again.

“Where you going?”

“I’m gonna go.  It was my idea anyway.”  Taekwoon only nodded, heading to the kitchen.

It was super late at night and a pair of swollen eyes were wide open while the other pair in the room was sound asleep.  The awaken boy stood up and quietly headed out successfully.  He found the young one with his eyes attached to the laptop screen, eating popcorn.  Jaehwan took a seat next to him and leaned his head on his shoulder, making the other jump from the unexpected contact.

“Hyung!  You okay?”

“I guess so.”  His voice was muffled when he leaned closer, snuggling right against the maknae’s arm.

“What happened?  Leo hyung looked…different when he came out of the room.”  A slight whimper was heard from the older and Hyuk felt his body shift even closer to him, almost as if asking for him to hold him…which he did.

“I think…no, I’m pretty sure it was him that unstuffed my Chopper toy.  Thankfully I can get it fixed…I just at sewing.” Jaehwan pouted.  “But I also found my favorite shirt with tiny cuts all around and I can’t wear it without ripping it somehow.”

“Why would Taekwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter