1

Teen Beach Movie (Kris x Reader)

Kris groaned as his new girlfriend, (y/n) the movie, Teen Beach Movie for the millionth time today. (y/n) pouted, seeing the disappointment in his face.

“What’s the matter? I thought you liked this movie?” (Y/n) asked him, confused. Kris smiled softly, noticing the fact she didn’t notice. 

“Jagiya, we have been watching this for who knows how many times today, can we please watch something else,” Kris pleaded. (y/n) blinked, we haven’t watched it that many times have we.. She started counting the number of times they watched the movie today.... she stopped when she was over ten. (y/n) looked back over at Kris, a pleading look in her (e/c) eyes. She got down on her knees to kneel in front of Kris, her hands on his lap.

“PLEASE OPPA! Just one more time,” she pleaded. Kris looked down at her face to see true desperation to watch this movie. He hesitantly nodded and smiled softly as he saw (y/n) cheer happily, as she cuddled right next to him and started playing the movie. 
Throughout the whole movie, Kris was vaguely interested until his girlfriend said something she shouldn’t have:

“Isn’t Ross Lynch really good looking? He’s quite cool too,”

Kris immediately looked at his girlfriend, a shocked expression on his face. (y/n) looked up at his face and smiled cheekily. Kris thinking it was a joke started laughing to himself, but when (y/n) smirked at him, that’s when shock got into his system.

“(y/n), how could you say that when I’m right here,” Kris moaned as he looked at Ross Lynch and in comparison to him. (Y/n) smirked, noticing that Kris looked as if he was starting to get jealous, therefore carrying on with her little game.

“I’m just stating the fact that he’s cool. Plus the way he presents Brody and shows that he still has love for Mac is so romantic,” she replied back, looking as the couple started singing together.
Kris frowned and looked at the TV but looked at you again. Noticing your eyes were locked on to the TV, he turned the movie off. (Y/n) quickly turned to him.

“Why did you do that?” She pouted

“Jagiya, I can be romantic too!” Kris told her. He stood up making (y/n) stand up too. He grabbed her hand and pulled her outside into the garden, even though it was dark out and quite cold. "Stay here," he said, motioning his hands out to make sure she understood. She just rolled her eyes, smiling whilst cuddling her arms. Kris smiled back and quickly went inside. 

As he was doing this, (y/n) looked up at the sky to admire the beautiful night sky. The stars were and with the black sky, it just seemed like someone had painted a beautiful picture. There was no alarms or car horns as you would hear in the city or lights that would normally illuminate the night sky. It was just pitch black, with the shining stars.

"Wow,"  (y/n) turned around and saw Kris standing there, hands behind his back. (Y/n) smiled.

"It's a great view, isn't  it?"  She asked, looking back up to the sky. Kris took a look at the sky.

"I guess it is, but I've seen better," (Y/n) confused as to what could be more beautiful than this turned to ask him the question, only to see him looking at you with a loving gaze. A pink blush worked its way on to her cheeks and she put her hands on her cheek, to try and cool them down. "So why did you pull me out here then?" she asked, trying to change the topic so that her blush doesn't worsen. 

It was silent for a for a few more seconds as he continued to stare at her, before he coughed.

"Well, I wanted to give you something today but because we have been watching that stup-" (y/n) gave him a glare, "movie, I wasn't able to but now is a perfect chance," He whipped his hands out to the front holding a bouquet of roses. (y/n) blush darkened as she took them in her own hands with a smile that stretched out across her face. 

"Kris these are beautiful," She said, her (e/c) eyes meeting his own, now a pink tint appearing on his cheeks.

"Thank you, and now I want to promise something to you (y/n)," she tilted her head slightly, pushing him onwards. 

"I will carry on loving you till the last rose wilts," With that said, (y/n) leaped into his arms, making sure not to damage the flowers and give him a giant hug, a kiss on the lips too.


Little did she now however, there was one rose in there, wasn't real.