;one

Call It Fate

Oh Sehun..

He was my school-mate.

Oh Sehun..

He was my lovely annoying friend.

Oh Sehun..

He was my first love.

Oh Sehun..

He is the bastard that success to changed my beautiful first love to become a tragic one.

 

***

 

[FLASHBACK : ON]

Krystal’s POV

It’s Physic time right now. Physic.. the lesson that full of curiosity. Why? Because even when there’s an apple that fell down from its tree, we still need to calculate the distance! Geez, why-so-serious? I mean.. c’mon, if there’s an apple that fell down to the ground, then just let it be. Wait.. why the hell am I talking nonsense like this?

DRRT

I can feel that my precious phone is vibrating right now. Seem like there’s someone who send me a message. So I quickly take my phone out from my bag and I unconsciously smile when I read who the sender is.

“Oh? Baekhyun sunbae? I’m curious why does he text me in this school-time” I said to the air as I read his message.

Good morning, Stal! So how’s your school? Hmm.. lemme guess that you’re so terribly boring right now, hm? Kekeke~ I know you’ve Physic class at this time haha

I chuckled as I move my fingers to reply his message. I ask him how can he know that I’m supa boring right now? How can he know that I’ve Physic class? Is he a stalker or what? Geez. Then within just a minute, I already received his new message.

Oh c’mon, Stal. We aren’t stranger anymore. We’re already close to each other since the last 3 months. And when it comes to Thursday, you would tell me that you had a hard time in your school because there’s Physic at that day. I’m starting to know a lot about you, little girl

“Eew~ so cheesy haha” I mumble at him although I know that he wouldn’t hear it. Well, for those who curious about how’s my relationship with Baekhyun sunbae, then I would tell you this.

Byun Baekhyun, that’s him. Actually he’s the alumni of this school. He just graduated last year by the way. He’s a famous Kingka one, he was the leader for his basketball team, he’s friendly, he’s a kind of easy-going guy, he’s smart, he’s kind, he’s rich, and of course he even has a lot of fangirls. But, we don’t know each other, we’re like a stranger in the same school. Maybe he even didn’t recognize my presence because I’m not that kind of person who’ll waste my precious time with the seniors. I prefer to spend my break time with my friend than them.

So.. he didn’t even recognized me, and so do I. I also don’t know anything about him except the fact that his real name is “Byun Baek Hyun”, and that’s all. There’s nothing more that I know about him, just-his-name, get it? Or maybe if it’s not because he’s famous, I also won’t know his name.

And... OH! There’s another fact that I know about him except his name is “Byun Baekhyun”!! Yups, it’s about his love story kekeke. C’mon~ he’s the Kingka, he’s the Basketball Team’s Leader, so every people around you (especially if that person is his fans) would chit-chat anything about him. Start from his charisma, his twin brother called Byun Baek Beom, about his daily live and of course about his love story.

So, there was a Queenka in my school named Kim Tae Yeon. Wait, what? Oh nonono, she’s not my senior. She’s in the same grade as me. I also admit the fact that her voice is beautiful just like her face. I ever heard a rumor from nowhere that Baekhyun sunbae had a crush on Taeyeon. Well, I just easily believe that rumor because I often seeing both of them spent their break time together or even just chatting together. Nah! That’s my knowledge about him.

After he graduated from my school, I would think like “How poor Taeyeon is because she got left by Baekhyun sunbae”. But, one day, after few months after he graduated, there was my FIRST conversation with him (eventhough it’s just by facebook). Ohgosh! We are soooo awkward at that time hahaha. Our first conversation was so great.  And hey! He said that he already recognized my presence since he still in the same school as me! Wow! When I asked him like “How can sunbae knows me eventhough I almost never talk to any sunbaes before?” and he just replied me with “Hahaha. You’ve that unique charisma, Stal. And with that charisma, I would easily recognize you but I just didn’t have any brave to start any conversation with you at the school”. And we also talk many other things together, yeah including about a girl named Kim Taeyeon too of course. And I was extremely surprised when I heard his answer about that girl. He said “Ohmy- hahaha. I know that you would ask me about that. Oh God! Why did all of the people would aaa~lways ask Kim Taeyeon to me? Do Taeyeon and I look like a couple? Hahaha seriously! Both of us didn’t have any special feeling, Stal. Taeyeon is just my hoobae in my previous school, so that’s why we still close to each other. And I think.. just because we’re close, many people misunderstood about us hahaha” and because of his words, I was totally embarrassed when I found myself was easily get fooled by the rumor, heol~

Yeah, so that was our first conversation. And we still keep chatting in the next day. We’re become more closer when he asked my phone number. And because I think that he’s a nice person, so I just giving it to him with no doubt. We’re texting in the morning, we’re texting in the night, we’re texting in the school, we’re texting in our own room, we’re texting in everywhere and everytime we want. Because I getting more closer to Baekhyun sunbae, I also starting to know a lot about him. He’s a kind of game maniac, he really loves to playing a game with his bestie named Park Chanyeol or with his twin brother. I know that fact when I was asked him like “What are you doing, sunbae?” in one night, and he would replied me like “I’m playing a game right now. It’s just released few days ago, so I immediately bought it and play it. This game is so cool! Fantastic! Krystal-ah, you should know that this sunbae is a game maniac. And.. umm, if I’m not mistaken, my eyes already glued to my computer since 3PM until now, 9PM.” Is he crazy?  I quickly told him that it’s not good for his eyes to keep playing game in his computer for a long time. And what was his answer? He just replied me back with “Uuh~ what a caring hoobae kekeke. Don’t worry, Stal! I even ever played a game nonstop! I play it in the whole day!!” WHAT THE-  is that something that can be proud of?! Geez.

Not only that, I also acknowledge if he’s a smart guy. I admit it, because there’s one night when I cursed a lot about Physic to him. I don’t know, but because at that time I really get pissed off with Physic, and unfortunately he also texted me at the same time. So, I have no choice than to curse it to him kekeke. He’s a good listener, after he heard me cursing, he gives me an advice like “Hahaha. Don’t be like that, Stal. Physic is fun, you know? That’s my second favorite lesson after Mathematic. Because by learning Physic, you can find out that even the simplest thing that you do in your daily life, that’s also has its own value and you can calculate it” Okay, I’m thinking for a while. No, I’m not thinking to starting love Physic, but.. I just thinking like ‘Isn’t it useless to give such advice to a person who extremely a hater of Physic?’ Sunbae, please.

Okay, so Baekhyun sunbae and I already talked about Kim Taeyeon, then about game, next about physic, and many more. So, here we are! We’re already close to each other, right?

 

Sehun’s POV

                GAH! It’s finally break time, yehet! Hmm.. let’s see how’s Krystal’s condition right now. I know she should be having such a hard time with Physic hahaha.

                “Sehun-ah, don’t you feel hungry? Leggo to the canteen, bro!” Jongin tapped my shoulder as I follow him behind.

                As we passed our neighbour class (well.. yeah, it’s Krystal’s class), I immediately take a look in it without even looking at my left side. I wonder what is she doing right now. When I move my eyes to her class, I can’t find her. Does she already go to the canteen with Jiyeon?

                “Ya! Oh Sehun!!” I suddenly hear a voice that calling my name as I felt a soft kick at my leg. I move my eyes down to the right side, and.. hey! That’s the girl that I looking for.

                “Hmm?” I’m humming at her as I trying to keep my poker face on.

                “Do you want to go to canteen? Then buy me a chocolate!”

                “I don’t want” I said calmly as I continuing walk behind Jongin, leaving her pouting. Haha how cute.

                “Geez. Why so mean?!” I still can hear she’s mumbling right now. So sorry, Stal haha.

                “Sehun-ah! Look! Tao is calling us to eating together. Leggo! Just quickly order what do you want and let’s sit with him” Jongin said as he going to Tao first.

                Well.. I’m not that hungry actually. I just need something fresh for my throat. It feels so dry. So, I just ordered 1 Ice Americano and my eyes suddenly glued to a little snack.

                “Auntie, how much is this?” I ask the owner of one of the stands, then I finally bought it too. After I get what I want, I walk towards Jongin and Tao.

                “A-yo, Hun! Just sit down.” Tao greet me warmly.

                “So sorry, guys. But I think, I’m not too hungry right now. So, I would just spend my Ice Americano in the class. See you later, guys” I bid a goodbye to them as I walking back to my class in the upstairs.

                When I finally near my class, I can see Krystal and Jiyeon are laughing together. When I pass them, she –Krystal- really hasn’t any interest in me. She keeps talking with Jiyeon without even take a glance at me. Does she really get mad at me because I refuse her ordered? Haha. Then, how about Jiyeon? When I walk passing them, she’s the only one who glued to me and I can see her elbow keeps poking Krystal while murmuring something.

                I suddenly take out the snack that I just bought, and throw it to Krystal. Yeah, it is chocolate. I lied when I said that I won’t buy her that. I like to by the way haha.

                “Ya! Sehun-ah, I think you drop this” Krystal says innocently to me as she gives me back that chocolate. How cute this girl haha. But still, I keep my poker face on and acting cool in front of her although actually I’m chuckling inside.

                I put my hands in my pocket and looking straight in the front (yeah, I’m acting coolly right now kekeke). I keep silent for a while and let the wind blows my hair “That chocolate is for you, Stal”. After saying that, I continue walk to my class. I can hear Krystal keep saying “Thank you” to me in a hyper tone. Haha.. that girl.. does she really happy to get that chocolate?

 

Jiyeon’s POV

                After bell rang, the students of class 3-2 immediately enter the class and we’re waiting for our Ethics teacher. But, at the next 10 minutes, our Class Leader suddenly back from the Teacher’s Room and said that Mrs. Kwon is absence today because of her family business.

                Do you know what does it mean? It means... YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! IT’S OUR FREE TIME! WOOHOO~! But, when I was about to turn my back to face Krystal, I just got her smiling all the time like an idiot.

                “Ouch, Stal! Seriously! Are you really going to be like this just because of a chocolate? I even can buy it for you too” I said to her as she blinked her eyes many times. Perhaps she’s a little bit surprised with my sudden act?

                “It’s not like that, Jiyeon-ah. I’m not falling to him, okay? I just.. I just can’t think about it clearly. Did he.. did he really buy me this? Gosh! To be honest, I just joking around at that time. I’m not serious when I asked him that. Wow! I’m really speechless, Jiyeon-ah! I’m.. I’m just extremely happy right now!” Krystal replied me back as she held that choco tight. C’mon Stal, I swear I won’t steal it. Geez.

                “Woo~ so you really not falling for Sehun, hm? Well, let’s see then” I jokingly said to my best friend as she punches my arm softly, and then we chuckle together.

                “So, what will you do with that chocolate then?”

                “Me? Eum.. maybe, I just want to keep it kekeke. Because I think I’m not able to eat it yet”

                “Are you insane? Geez! Aren’t you too much, Stal? I know you’re happy to receive that from someone that you.. well, admire maybe? But, seriously! You don’t have to do until that extend

                “Haha okay okay, I’m just kidding. Oh? Did you hear that, Jiyeon? That’s the sound of the last bell for today! It’s time for go home. Leggo, sweetheart!” Krystal said as she immediately pulls my hand without my excuse.

                “Ya! Krystal Jung, wait! You’re too fast” I screamed a bit as Krystal still pulling me forcefully while we’re rush to the downstairs. Geez, if she’s not my bestie, maybe I would hit her head with a hammer.

                And thanks for Krystal, because both of us already arrived at the gate with no time. Once again, thank you, Stal. I-love-you.

                “Thank you, Stal. Because of you, I think I already break my leg bo-” I suddenly stop my words as I see Krystal just standing still. I immediately going closer to her with my What’s-going-on face. Then I move my eyes to the right side, and I found that there’s Sehun (with Jongin). Heol~ so this is why she just keep standing like a statue there? Krystal, please.

                “Sehun-ssi, Jongin-ssi, what are you guys doing here? Don’t you want to back home?” I ask them.

                “Yeah, we’re going to back home now. Bye, Jiyeon! Bye, Krystal!” Sehun said as he take along Jongin with him. And if my eyes aren’t minus, did Sehun just throw his killer smile when he bid a goodbye to Krystal?! Gosh, I think.. if he keep doing this to her, then Krystal would really falling to him.

                No. No no no! Readers, please. I’m not jealous, okay? I’m not envy, and I don’t even care to him. I don’t have any feeling to Sehun, so please don’t misunderstood about me. I just care about Krystal. If she really fall to him, then this is her first love. Yeah, of course as her best friend, I would feel happy too if she’s happy. Just.. I don’t know why I’ve a bad feeling about this. Does Sehun really loves Krystal? Or.. he just giving her a hope?

 

TBC