Chapter 1

The Angels Revenge

JESSICA's POV

We are now in the spaceship to earth,the thing that happened is always going back to me.I can recall my promise to my father and my mother,i swear that we will rescue our planet our citizens from them,few hours weve arrived on Earth and we landed to South Korea were the ones who attacked our planet lived.

"Yuri give me the phone that we could wish on anything we like"she grabbed the phone and gave it to me.Now we got off the ship and made it a very big mansion,we made humans too,to serve us,we opened the door and got to our rooms."Yuri,tell them that we have to go shop for clothes and get something to eat ""neh,Unnie"she walked up stairs and  told our sisters that the five of us needs to go out.so they got out and dressed,especially Yuri she is the hottest among us and she looks y on her dress.

YURI's POV

We are now riding to Jessica Unnies car ,to the mall,and then something caught m attention a hottie showing his abs on a poster at a building called SMent.,I did'nt know that we already arrived because i was thinking about that guy,as we got out from the car we heard people whispering like their so beautiful,they look hot and they look like artists,but,we just did'nt care and proceeded to the entrance and we got attention again from the people and suddenly i heard Sulli whispering at me she said "Unnie,why are they staring at us?"She said,I said "Just ignore them and start walking like real artist""Neh,Unnie"Then we got to a luxurious store full of designer clothes,then we parted our ways and i got to a corner full of beautiful clothes and beside me are mens clothes and then I caught someone beside me wearing sunglasses.He suddenly said "Hi miss,you look hot""Have i seen you somewhere?"I said,then he took off his sunglass and he grabbed me to a corner and whispered"Well im the hottest model in south korea , so hot chic i can be your night and shining  armor,cause im not gonna mind"He said ,and then i replied"Well Mr. Hottie,I would like to,but,my priority for now is to shop my clothes,til' we meet again  Mr."and kissed his cheeks and go back to my clothes.

MINHO's POV

The Hot Chic,kissed my cheeks,and i was so happy.She is so beautiful,i just stared at her with my flaming charisma and i saw her blushing,not to mention she's cute and y too,oh my god i think I have fallen in love to a girl,should i ask her to be my partner on a photoshoot,well i'll just ask her number for now.I walked towards her and said"Miss can I know your number?""Sure,here"she said, she gave me a calling card and added"lets meet at your mansion tommorrow?""sure,ill call you hot chic and whats your name?"I said"Yuri""Minho"i handed a hand and she shook it and we parted .

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````Author's Note

Thanks for reading its MinYul's meeting and next chapter will be JongSica

YAYAYAYAYA!!!!