Jealous

When a Gay becomes Manly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AND HE SAVED ME LIKE A PRECIOUS ANGEL!!!" Kyunghee clasped her hands together and admired the moment when Luhan saved her from the evil guys from last night. Sehun rolled his eyes as he drink his cup of coffee with a bit of jelousy written on his face. Minah smiled at Sehun's expression and she knew what is on his mind.

"Sehun oppa you should meet my hero!" She invited but sehun shook his head and said "No thanks, I dont want to meet the guy who stole my role being your boyfriend" he straightly said. Kyunghee's smile faded all at once with his words. She was a bit sad to hear Sehun's reaction.

"Uhmmm" Minah coughed, "I think I should go now~ I need to see someone, bye!" she took her cup of hot cocoa and left. Sehun, wearing his famous pokerface, didn't bother to say goodbye to minah. He is indeed jealous of this guy that his girlfriend kept on talking since the time she woke up in the morning.

"Yah~ Oppa" Kyunghee pouted. "Are you mad at me?"

"No." he quickly answered but deeply inside of her she knew he was burning inside.

"Oppa~ " she tried to comfort him by hugging his arm, "Oppa~ I'm sorry if Im tlking too much about him.." she looked at him. Sehun met her eyes and in a blink he softened. Sehun caressed her cheek and smiled a bit, "I'm seriously jealous of that man who saved you" he honestly told her, "Because in the first place, I should be the one who saved you, I'm your hero right?"

Kyunghee nodded, "Ofcourse! You're Super Sehun-man!" she beamed.

Sehun smiled a bit wider this time when Kyunghee said his title, "Im sorry if I'm acting like this. I just can't help myself feel jealous. " he admitted. Kyunghee chuckled, "I'm sorry too if I'm not a careful girlfriend. " Kyunghee told him.

Sehun put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him, "I love you so much Kyunghee, please only love me" he whispered. Kyunghee blushed at his words, "O-ofcourse oppa...I will" she said.

Sehun felt relief with her answer, "I love you~"

"I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter