~ Chapter 1 ~

Toxic Love

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnkCiyoojkwqbcoJk9uUG

 

 

 

Mi-chi’s Point Of View~

 

“Today is probably the worst day ever. I’m living in a crappy, small apartment, my boyfriend just broke up with me for a stupid and my job !” that’s what I’ve been thinking all day. I just wanted to relax with the extra spare money I have. I walked over to a near by store and bought a bottle of Soju.

 

 I looked around to find if there are any empty tables or chairs. “Ugh, of course there isn’t. Just my luck.” I whispered to myself. I decided to head to the park down the road so I can sit on the swings. I knew there would be no one there because it was already 10pm.

 

I got to the park and swung lightly as I drank from the bottle. I’m a terrible drinker so the first few sips I was already buzzed. I put the bottle down and just swung on the swing set. “I can’t believe everything has turned out like this…” I started to swing lighter and lighter until I came to a stop. I held the two chains, one in each hand. “What did I do to deserve this… I’m so alone… no one truly loves me, especially my mother…I wonder what pure love and happiness is like...” I said it while tear after tear came strolling down my cheeks. I put my hands over my face and cried as if I was giving up on everything, like I was giving up on life.

 

“Ar…Are you okay Mi-chi?” a man with a husky voice said in front of me. I felt as If I knew this voice somewhere but I couldn’t put my finger on it… I was so shocked to see this man kneeling down in front of me. He put his fingers through my hair with a beautiful smile “You don’t need to cry alone anymore”

 

Even though this guy was so…so handsome I got scared and pushed him away which made me fall backwards on the swings. “Ow ...” I tried to get up fast but my head started to hurt massively. “Who the are you! And how do you know my name” I yelled pointing at him. He got up and he walked towards me with a serious, angry face…Did I say something to make him mad?  I was getting ready to say something else but my vision got blurry… my body became numb and everything became pitch black…I fainted.

 

Mark’s Point of view~

 

 

“That was an amazing concert! The crowd was cheering so loud for us!” BamBam said so cheerfully with his hands in the air.

 

“Yeah I’m really glad we got to do this concert, I’m so glad we get some extra free time tomorrow and tonight! I’m going to surprise one of my childhood friends.” I said with a smirk.

 

BamBam and Jackson looked at me with a confused expression and then at each other. “You mean the nerdy Mark used to have friends back then?” Jackson said and we all laughed.

 

“Yeah, Yeah I know I look better now. So how long do we have left before I can leave?”

 

“You can leave in 30 minutes. Then don’t forget to come back to the dorms. And make sure you don’t stay out to late.” JB said with a serious face. He doesn’t mess around; he is so strict it irritates me so much. Just because he is the leader doesn’t mean he has control over all of us.

 

I whispered to Jackson and BamBam “Does he have feelings for anything? You sure he isn’t a robot?” they both laughed. JB noticed and looked annoyed when he saw Jackson doing the robot while impersonating him but he just walked away.

 

After 30 minutes I grabbed my wallet and phone. I was in such a rush because I really wanted to see her. I ran out of the building but I got to the exit the group stopped me.

 

“Where are you going?” JB said harshly

 

“Yeah, why are you such in a big rush?” Yugyeom asked with a huge smile. Every time I see him I still can’t believe he is our Maknea

 

“Oh! Remember he is going to see his friend.”  BamBam exclaimed to the group

 

“Girl or guy?” as Jackson said that his eyebrow was risen so high I swore it touched his hair line. I chuckled at my own thought

 

“It’s a guy, okay. I’m just going to where I use to live. It’s about 20 min from here. Sorry guys I really have to go before it gets too late. Bye!” I said as I stormed out in a hurry before they could ask me anymore questions.  I definitely didn’t want to tell them about Mi-chi being a girl or there stupid boy hormones will ruin our relationship. I definitely did not want that because I had seriously deep feelings for this girl.