Kyungil - Reaction To Psycho

History Scenarios

*I may or may not write these for all the other members, it all depends if I can think of different scenarios for them*

'I think you just need to stop'

'Stop what?'

'Everything, is this all really necessary?'

'I'm confused'

'Oh look you're even pretending to not know what I'm talking about. I'm not that stupid Kyungil'

'What are you going on about?' He asked, genuinely confused about your accusations.

'Is there really any need for you to be sleeveless? You just had to show more skin than everyone else didn't you?' You accused, pointing a finger at the on screen version of Kyungil.

He opened his mouth to speak but got cut off when you spoke again.

'And that smirk, what even is that? That dance move though, is there really any need for your hips to do that. Children will watch this vide-' Your complaints were cut of by Kyungil's lips on yours. It was the only way he could shut you up to get a word in.

He pulled away and you huffed, crossing your arms, a pout finding it’s way to your lips.

'I hate you'

Kyungil laughed and your bottom lip stuck out more.

'It's not funny, you give me such a hard time with your stupidly attractive face and arms and body and muscles..' You trailed off and it became quiet again. Kyungil cocked his head to the side, a smile played on his lips and you eyed him suspiciously.

'What?'

'Aww I'm sorry, is Kyungil giving ________ a hard time' He teased, in an awfully aegyo-filled voice.

'You are not cute'

You tried to lean away from him but his hands were placed firmly on your waist and he was by far a lot stronger than you. He forced your body back towards his and he attacked your face with kisses.

'Stop Kyungil' 

You tried to sound serious but it tickled so you were laughing and it only fueled him to do it more.

'Noooooope' He sang in a sickly sweet voice and you swear you nearly gagged.

'You literally have zero percent aegyo' You stated, bluntly.

'I know it's disgusting' He laughed, admitting himself that he didn't have the ability to be cute. 'I'll just have to be y instead'

He brushed his fingers through his hair, biting his lip at the same time and you nearly punched him in face.

'I told you to stooooop' You whined and he smirked.

'Am I that irresistible?'

'Yes!'