1

Sun Kissed

“It huuurtttss.”

“I know. I know.”

I smiled and tried to control myself from chuckling as a very sunburnt ****** laid on her stomach in the white fluffy blankets of the hotel bed while I sat next to her. Her skin reminded me of cherry tomatoes. Which was good for me but not so much for her. I was really tempted to lean down and kiss her but I was being nice and rubbing lotion on her as she groaned in pain. All she was wearing was a blue sports bra and black shorts allowing me to see most of her skin. We had been swimming all day in the pool outside on the hotel deck with my hyungs. Luckily no one else was around so we could all have fun in peace.

****** pouted as she struggled to sit up but I gently pushed her back down. “You shouldn’t move so much. Just stay there.” There was no protest. “Need anything?” She shook her head and buried her face in a pillow. I bit my lip and scanned my eyes over her body. Even when she resembled a lobster I couldn’t help thinking she was the cutest thing. Before I could stop myself I bent down and placed a sweet kiss on her back. Her body tensed up as I continued to kiss upwards until I was carefully resting my chin on her shoulder. She turned her head towards me meeting my eyes with her pretty ones. The only thing that had gone untouched by the sun was her face but at that moment it turned the same shade as the rest of her. “You should’ve reapplied. Like me.” I playfully.

When she pouted I had the opportunity to kiss her soft yummy lips. But trust me; I would’ve done so much more if she wasn’t in pain….

 


A/N: If you liked this go check out Linds97's The Birthday Dash with zeloandoc!

Comment and Subscribe maybe? ;)