Ignoring Him For The Better

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

I know I left you hanging! hehe. Mianhae! :)

 

--

Chapter 27: Ignoring him for the better

It’s been two weeks since the battle of the bands night. It’s been two weeks since I last talked to Kris. When I say talk, I mean, really interact.

I’ve been trying to avoid him the whole time.

But then he always shows up to my doorstep every morning but I ignore him. Every single day.

I always ask the helper to open the gate so I would drive my car straight and fast and ignore him without fail. That was my routine for the past days.

Gina asked me one time during these isolation days (I call it like that because I act like Kris has a disease that I want to be away from him the farthest that I could.) why I have to run away from him. Why do I run away when I haven’t heard his explanation?

Well, she might be right about hearing his side but the thing is, I’m scared.

What if I listen to him then I believe him again then he suddenly realizes that he was just attracted to me because she left him? And now that she’s back, he realizes that he still loves her and he chooses him?

I can’t take that.

What if I fall for him even harder than now and then he lets go of me so suddenly? What if he doesn’t catch me when I fall even deeper?

And worst, what if he was just lying to me all throughout the times he told me that I am his only one?

That would crash my whole world.

“Ashin,”

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I hear that familiar voice. The person who has been pestering me for almost two weeks now. Every single day.

“What again, Oh Sehun?” I asked as I turned to look at him. I shouldn’t have. Because I only saw his  smirking face in front of me.

He cocked his head to the side and eyed me from head to toe. “You’re not eating well.” He beamed.

I puffed my cheeks and rolled my eyes. “I am.” I replied then motioned to turn away but he grabbed my wrist and let me face him again.

“You are not. You lost like 5 pounds since last week.” He reiterated.

I yanked my wrist from him and glared at him. “Mind your own business, Oh Sehun.” I told him then walked away.

I was about to turn to the corridor but I heard Sehun shout at me.

“You are my business, Kim Ashin! Remember that!”

I turned to look back at him but he was already gone. How did he do that?

I looked around and saw the students looking at me while murmuring with each other. I rolled my eyes. I bet they are talking about me, having all these attention from their hot oppas. Psh.

As if I want those attention.

--

“Ashin!” Minhyuk hollered when he entered my room.

My room is where I’ve always been since the days that I decided to stop talking to Kris. I don’t even use my phone that often anymore because I am afraid that I would only just see his messages and missed calls and then there will be this certain feeling inside me that would be tempted to reply to him.

Self defense. That’s what I am calling this whole ignoring crap.

I sighed hard before looking at him. “What?” I asked nonchalantly as I flipped over the channels on TV.

Honestly, I’m living like a bum since I started to ignore Kris. My band doesn’t even practice nowadays. Well, one, we just finished off a great gig and two, I am not in the mood for a practice. But they have gigs on 90’s club on some Thursday nights. Acoustic nights and the J Brothers would render the audience an eye-catching (their looks) and eargasmic (their voices) performance.

Minhyuk smiled at me and sat on the other side of my bed. “We have game on Sund

Please log in to read the full chapter