This Love

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 13: This Love

Say you love me, you know that it would be nice.

If you say you love me. And don’t treat me like I was ice.

So, please love me. I’ll be yours and you’ll be mine.

And if you’d say you love me, baby, things would really work out fine.

Jin finished the last strum on his guitar and the crowd applauded. He looked at me and smiled. I smile back. “Good job.” I mouthed and he just gave me that chic grin.

Jin has always been chic though. His cold image is really ‘in’ for the girls. Well, he is really a girl trend. Just by looking at all the girls here right now, I know it’s a fact.

He nodded at me and we ended the acoustic night here at the 90’s club. Jimin and Jungkook are not around because they had some errands to do that left me and Jin to play alone together.

“Great job, Shin!” Jin told me and he patted my back.

I nodded at him. “You too!” I beamed back.

He slung his guitar and he headed to the door. “Gotta bounce! Bye, Shin! See you next practice!” Then he ran off.

I didn’t even get the chance to reply. Tsk. Maybe he is really in a hurry.

I walked to the counter and saw Luhan talking to some chicks. Hah. I didn’t know this deer knows how to charm girls like this.

I walked to him and he smiled at me. “Oh! Hey, Shin!” He greeted me and scooted near me. “You’re not a rock star tonight. It was an acoustic night.” He snickered.

I rolled my eyes at him. “Whatever, Lulu.” I replied and he laughed.

This is what I like about Luhan. He doesn’t care about a lot of stuffs as long as he is happy. Easy-going, I might say. That’s what he is.

I narrowed my eyes at him when I saw him looking for someone behind me. “Who are you looking for?” I asked him.

He grinned. “Ah, no one. I’m just wondering if your boyfriend is around.” He told me.

“Boyfriend?!” I asked in disbelief.

He nodded. “Yeah. That tall guy you went to the grocery with.” He replied as he sipped on his drink.

I scoffed at him. “He’s not my boyfriend.” I denied. Well, it is true. I might have given Kris a chance on me but he is not my boyfriend.

“You like him.”

It’s not a question. It was a statement.

I narrowed my eyes at Luhan. “No. I don’t.” I told him. “I don’t like him.” Yet.

“You’re going to discover that to yourself soon.” He chuckled then he looked at me. “Don’t worry, Ashin. I will punch his pretty if he ever hurts you.”

I shook my head and drank my beverage. “You won’t do that because I won’t fall for him.” I said. “I won’t fall for Kris Wu.”

He laughed. “You say that,” He told me. “Sometimes, people conclude something they shouldn’t be concluding. I mean, how would you know you wouldn’t fall for him? You don’t see the future, do you?” He teased me.

I rolled my eyes.

Yes. I can’t see the future. But I know myself well.

The likes of Kris Wu is not my style. I know that.

I’m not into arrogant basketball guys who stalks you wherever you go, who steals kisses from you, who says he doesn’t flirt with you but in fact

Please log in to read the full chapter