Watching the Game

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating in days. My laptop is still broken. I updated through my phone because i know you have waited too long. 

My apologies but please do understand if you see some grammatical errors and misspelled words. It's hard typing. 

---

“What do you want?” Kris asks me as he looks at the food in the cafeteria.

I shake my head. “Nothing. I just want to get out of this place.” I reply as I see a lot of people looking our way.

Maybe they are all wondering what in the hell am I doing with the famous Kris Wu in our school’s cafeteria.

Kris looks at me. “Are you alright?” He asks.

I nod. “Yes.” I reply. “Can you order fast?” I ask in impatience.

He rolls his eyes on me. “Why are you always so cranky?!” He hissed to himself as he faces the cashier and pays for his drink.

“Let’s go.” He turns to me.

I nod and walk fast in front of him, ducking my head because the girls are shooting me death glares and questioning looks.

“Kris Wu?”

I hear someone call him. I stop and look behind. Who the hell is this girl and why is she hooking arms with Kris Wu?

HAH! What a flirt!

Kris looks at the girl with narrowed eyes. “You are?” He asks.

The girl giggles and slaps Kris’ arm playfully. “Silly! You don’t remember me?” the girl chuckles.

Kris shakes his head. “Look-“

Kris’ words were cut when the girl plants her lips into his.

I watch in amusement as I see Kris’ shocked expression as the girl kissed him. First time.

“You danced with me in the club last time, Oppa! You didn’t remember?” She asks flirtatiously.

Kris pushes her out of his side and looks at me.

I look at him smirking and shaking my head.

He shuts his eyes and looks at the girl. “Look, Ms. Whatever-your-name-is, I don’t know you. I don’t remember you. If ever I danced with you, it means nothing. It was just a dance. And I dance with everyone in the club so don’t feel flattered.” He tells the girl.

The girl looks at him with hurt evident in her face. “But-“

“No buts. Bye. My girl is waiting for me.” He tells her and walks to me.

I give him a look. “Your gir- HMMMMMMP!” He covers my mouth before I could even protest and he drags me out of the cafeteria. Fast.

I am fighting him to let me go but he is just too strong and big and tall and I hate how petite I am today for the first time in my whole life.

He finally lets me go when there were no people around.

I yank his hand away from me and glare at him. “What the hell?!” I exasperate.

He blinks at me.

“You-“

“I’m sorry.”

I stop midway when I hear his words. I look at him. “What?” I ask.

He looks at me. “I’m sorry. I just don’t know what to do with that girl. I don’t know her and she is all over me and all I can think of is what you are thinking of me right at that moment and…” He rants but I lost him with ‘she is all over me’.

I look at him. “You actually said you’re sorry.” I laugh. “I have never thought a jerk like you was capable of saying those words.”

To be honest, this isn’t the first time he apologized to me. He apologized to me when he kissed my cheek in the Church. He apologized when he wanted to go all ert on me. But I have never heard him apologize with this serious face.

“Okay.” I finally say. “Whatever. You’re not coming here again anyway.” I tell him and walk away.

“Wait, K

Please log in to read the full chapter