Here it goes!

Oppa's Beloved Dongsaeng!

 ''Kyaa!! Chanyeol Oppa!'' Some fangirls screamed outside the basketball arena. Chanyeol bounced the ball twice before shooting inside the goal. The fangirls screamed in joy.After done practicing basketball,Chanyeol went out to rest. Syddenly a girl appeared infront of him.

 

  ''Wait! What's that girl doing with my Oppa!?'' Sol Na exclaimed. Another girl answered ''Maybe that's...

.

.

.

  Chanyeol's Dongsaeng.'' And the girl's prediction was right.It was Chanyeol's dongsaeng,Mi Yeon.Meanwhile, Mi Yeon was handing out the cookies she made infront of her beloved brother.''Oppa! I made this special for you in cooking class. Try it! Try it!'' She exclaimed happily. Before Chanyeol could reach the cookie, a hand from behind snatched one.

 

  Munching sounds could hear from behind. ''What the heck is this!? It taste like rubbish! Do you really go to cooking class!?'' The voice criticted. Mi Yeon turn around and saw her childhood frienemy, Mark. 'That's mean!' She thought and about to burst in tears.

 

  ''If my dongsaeng made it,of course it's delicious.'' Chanyeol complimented her and smiled.Mi Yeon smiled at him and hugged him.''My Oppa is sooo nice.Not like Mark!'' She lowered her voice at the last sentence.''Yah! I could hear you.'' Mark said.

 

  Mi Yeon stuck out her tongue before realising from Chanyeol's embrance. Mark glared at her and pushed her from Chanyeol.''Sunbaenim, please teach me more about how to shoot.'' Mark said walking away from her.

 

  ''Yah! No matter how much you try, you'll never get to be a best player like my oppa!''Mi Yeon yelled at him.''Mi Yeon-ah, sorry but oppa need to go and practice. See ya!'' Chanyeol walked off with Mark who was stucking his tongue out to Mi Yeon. Chanyeol just chuckled at his junior's behaviours.

 

  'Why oppa is not by my side?' She made the T.T face. Mi Yeon stomped off to her class and remembered the exercise Mr. Choi gave to her. It need to be sent on that day. She face palmed herself for forgotten about it. The young lady ran off as fast as she can since the basketball arena was far from her class. She fastly took the paper under her desk and ran back to the basketball arena hoping Chanyeol can help.

 

   Mi Yeon slowed down and heard footsteps inside the basketball arena. She smiled thinking it was Chanyeol. She came closer and saw someone else.The height was different from Chanyeol's. The hair colour was also different. It was actually Mark.

 

  He bounced the ball and shot it inside the goal for a couple of time.Mi Yeon's heart suddenly skipped a beat. The Mark she used to know was different. She looked at the sight of him working hard and sweating like crazy. Suddenly Mi Yeon remembered the mean words she said to him 'Yah! No matter how much you try, you'll never be a best player like my oppa!'. Mi Yeon felt how much he felt hurt.

 

  Suddenly, he was about to take off his clothe. She accidently let out a loud scream. She turned around and cupped . ''Yah, Ms. Byuntae! Did you stalked on me?'' Mark said leaning his arm on the wall beside her.Mi Yeon jumped out in shock. ''Yah! I'm not here for you.I'm searching for my oppa!'' Her cheecks flushed embarrasingly. 

 

  ''He went home. Leaving YOU alone'' He smirked. Her face was shocked ''No way!'' ''Yes way~'' Mark cooed and snatched at the paper Mi Yeon held.''Isn't this the exercise Mr. Choi gave?'' He asked. She nodded and was mad at him for snatching the paper without her permission.''Yah! Don't snatch people's things.'' The young lady stomped her foot and took the paper back. Mark sighed ''Want me to teach you?'' he asked. Mi Yeon frozed from his question.''I take that as yes then. Let's go!'' He pulled her hand.

 

  The two of them sat on the stairs outside the basketball arena. Mi Yeon were spazzed out thinking why Mark wanted to help.''Hey! What the heck. Are you a kid? How the hell did you actually wrote?'' He said frustrated.''Sorry T.T'' She apologized and scrathed her head.Mi Yeon continued to write on the excercise.

 

  ''Yah! Seriously, how could 5 plus 2 became 3?''Mark let out a sigh.''Hey,I'm just being careless a bit...'' Mi Yeon pouted.''That's why you are at the bottom of our class. And I'm on top'' Mark folded his arm on his chest proudly.''You only got high marks because your name is Mark...'' Mi Yeon whispered. 

 

  Mark glared at her for a while and continued to teach her. While Mi Yeon was confused with the formulas and whatever. They both accidently raised their head on the same time. Their face were just inches away. Both of them looked away blushing red.

9

  After Mi Yeon done her work and passed it, she walked home. On her way, a hand grabbed her arm preventing her from moving. Feeling scared and curious she looked back. It was Mark.''Let me send you home.It's dangerous for a young lady like you to walk alone.'' He assured. Mi Yeon looked away hiding her blushing cheecks.

 

 

 

  The next day, Mi Yeon tried to find Mark.''Searching for me?'' Mark suddenly appeared from behind.Mi Yeon screamed in shock.''N-n-o I'm not!'' She denied. Mark raised an eyebrow and she sighed.''Here.'' She handed him a plastic wrapped muffin.''What's this?Rubbish?'' He questioned. ''Yah! It's a muffin for your information. A thank you gift for yesterday.'' She glared at him.

 

  ''What kind of thank you gift is th--'' ''If you don't want it you can give it back...'' She cut him off. Mark was in silence. Suddenly, Mi Yeon saw Chanyeol in a distance.''Oppa!'' She called after him and took out another muffin wraped in plastic with beautiful decorations. Mark was shocked seeing the difference between his and Chanyeol's.

 

  ''Yah! Why must your oppa's muffin well cooked and mine's burned!?'' Mark yelled. Mi Yeon turn around and stuck her tongue out ''I'm Oppa's beloved Dongsaeng''.The young man sighed in disbelieved.''Oppa's oh-so-beloved Dongsaeng'' He mimicked her and glanced at the muffin she gave.Mark examined at tasted the muffin.''Urghh!!'' He groaned.

 

  

  Mi Yeon was out of school alone the next week.''Hey, not going home with your oh-so-beloved oppa?'' Mark came from behind and mimicked her. Good thing she's in good mood.''Nope! Because today is his birthday!'' She jumped around in joy.

 

  ''I wanna join.'' He blurted out.''No! You'll just ruin the atmosphere.''She snarled.''Do I look like I care? Nope'' He snarled at her.She pouted and finally gave up.''Okay you can join..'' She allowed him.Mark have her a smirk and said ''I won you lose.'' 

 

  They arrived at the mall near the school.''I always wanted to buy this necklase for him and willing to fight with my hunger. '' She squealed. Mark face palmed himself and took a look at the necklase. It had a phynix on it and was brown in colour.''No. Don't buy that it's ugly.'' Mark snatched the necklase from Mi Yeon.

 

  ''Why!? That's my gift for him not yours!''She exclaimed and was about to cry.''Let's buy another gift.Don't be a cry baby!'' Mark tried to assure her.

 

  In the night, Mi Yeon went inside Chanyeol's room.''Oppa,Happy Birthday. Sorry,I didn't bought you a better gift...'' She sobbed.''It's okay. If it's my dongsaeng everything's okay.'' He patted her head.Mi Yeon smiled and saw something on his neck.A necklase.It's the same necklase she wanted to buy him for his birthday.''Did you bought that necklase?'' She asked. Chanyeol looked at his necklase and nodded.''Yup.Beautiful isn't it?'' He smirked.''Yes...But was Mark there with you when you bought it?'' She asked again. He frowned and nodded ''Why?''.She gasped 'Mark...'.She remembered the hurtful words she told him.'He did that for me?' Mi Yeon thought.''Mi Yeon?'' Chanyeol waved his hand infront of her face.

 

  ''Oppa...I...I...I need to apologize to Mark!'' She dashed off to the door of their home and wear her slippers. When she opened the door,Mi Yeon saw Mark standing outside the gates.''Sorry...I shouldn't be rude to you just now.'' He apologized and handed her the necklase she wanted to buy.Mi Yeon slowly walked to the gates and cried.''You're not the one who should apologize! It's me...'' She said between sobs.''Yah! Don't cry!'' He half yelled.She stopped sobbing ''Thanks...You did all of that for me so let's not fight anymore,okay! Let's be bestfriends'' She then chuckled. Mark's eyes were suprised.

 

  Mark suddenly grab hold of Mi Yeon's shoulder.''No! We can't be bestfriends!'' He shooked her a bit. ''Why?'' She asked bewildered.''Hear this carefully,Oppa's beloved Dongsaeng...I...I actually like you!'' He said and with that he walked away. Meanwhile,Mi Yeon was stood frozen there.'Mark said he likes me?'

 

 'He said he likes me.'

 

        'Likes ME!'

 

 

  The yearly sports week was near.Mi Yeon decided to participate in basketball so she could be with Chanyeol.Unfortunately,she ended up in ping pong from the votings.''It's okay. If I get first place,I could stand on the podium with Oppa!'' She cheered. Mi Yeon suddenly heared cheerings behind her. She turned around and saw Mark training on the other side. He really tried hard. She was awed by his movements. He bounced the ball and shot it into the goal. Some girls were cheering for him. Suddenly, Mark noticed her from the other side.''Stalking me?'' He asked.''A-ah! No I'm not! I-I-I'm actually training ping pong! Can't you see?'' She stuttered covering her embarrasement. Mi Yeon swung the ping pong carelessly.''Hehe, what kind of ping pong movement is that? So weird..'' A girl snickered.''I know right.Is she really Chanyeol Sumbaenim's sister?'' Another whispered and giggled. Mi Yeon was embarrased because of the critictes.'Yes I'm his sister but I'qm not just as talented as him.' She thought. 

 

  All of the sudden,Mark grabbed her hand from behind and swung the ping pong.''Like this.'' He said. She blushed and the fangirls from behind was shocked.''Oppa!?'' They screamed as Mark walked off with Mi Yeon.''You entered ping pong? I didn't knew that though.'' He spoke.

She laughed awkwardly.''Since you're not good with ping pong I'll teach you.'' He offered.''Eh,it's okay.I don't want to make you stressed.'' She assured him.''I take that as yes then.'' He ignored her words.'He really changed.' Mi Yeon thought and followed Mark.

 

  They were at the ping pong table.Mi Yeon was currently hit by the ball the hundredth.''I wanna give up T.T'' Mi Yeon sobbed.'' Don't give up! Fighting!'' He encouraged her. She smiled and nodded.She practiced and tried everyday with him until the tournament day.''Round 1...Mi Yeon vs Minah'' The judge spoke. Mi Yeon was in shock because her opponent was the ping pong's team captain.''Mi Yeon relax.'' Mark assured her from behind. With Mark's words the tournament began.Like a miracle,Mi Yeon won the 1 round.''Yay!Wohoo!! Chanyeol Oppa,wait for me and we'll stand on first place together!''She yelled in excitement.

 

  Mark turned her around facing him ''No! I'll try hard till I get first place so Chanyeol would not be the first in your heart.''He smirked. Hearing those words make Mi Yeon's heart skipped a beat.'He's kidding,right?' She thought.

 

  Two days had passed and the final began.''Wah...Mi Yeon really played well till the finals.'' Chanyeol said in amusement while staring at the female ping pong tournament chart.''Mi Yeon-ah!'' Chanyeol half yelled at his sister but Mi Yeon didn't responsed.'Weird...She usually yells my name even at 100 metres distance..' He thought and looked at the direction she's staring.It was actually Mark who was practicing.

 

  'I'll try hard till I get first place so Chanyeol would not be the first in your heart.' The words kept playing in Mi Yeon's mind. She was touched at the effort Mark made.Finally,the basketball finals began.Mi Yeon sat at the audience and looked at Mark playing.'Why...Why did your words could make me stare at you only?' She thought.Meanwhile, Mark was about to shot the ball but Chanyeol prevented him.Mark hesitated and jumped making Chanyeol shocked.The younger threw the ball at the goal and it went in. Everybody cheered for him including Mi Yeon.

 

  They continued to play and Mark's knee was sprained. Mark groaned in pain but tried to get up.'I need to win.Just one more goal.'He encouraged himself.''Mark,are you okay?If you can't you'll just rest.'' His teammates asked worriedly. Mark shooked his head and try to get up but failed.In the end,he was brought to the sick bay. Mark can't help but to think of Mi Yeon.He smiled thinking about her happy expression standing on the podium with her brother.

 

  A knock from the door distracted him from his deep thoughts. A head poked inside and reaviled Mi Yeon.''Is it still hurtful?'' She questioned.''Aren't you with your brother now? On the podium...'' He asked and ignored her questioned. She smiled ''I kinda make a mistake and fall to second place...hehe!'' She rubbed her head.''So that mean's we're the same right!'' She giggled.'You're lying...' Mark thought. The truth was Mi Yeon had fallen in love with him.

 

  

 

  Mi Yeon went to the basketball arena to see Mark.She saw him practicing. Mi Yeon was awed wth his graceful moves and his high jump.Mark suddenly noticed her and walked to her.''What do you want? Don't you know you're just disturbing!?'' He half yelled and slammed thr door infront of her face. Mi Yeon stood there shocked with his behaviour.'Weird...Oh! He must be shy for someone to look at him when practicing alone!' She thought.

 

  When school was over, Mi Yeon didn't gave up and waited for Mark so they could walk home together.She saw Mark went out of school.''Mark! It's about to turn dark can you walk home with me?'' She asked.Mark didn't answer but looked up at the sky.''It's not dark yet it's still bright though. Go home yourself.'' He ignored her.''But I--'' ''No! I'm sorry you're just doing all of this because you cared about me but you don't need to. Go, I didn't want you to feel bad.'' He cut her off and walked away.'Mark...I just want to couple with you...But why's it so hard...' She thought and walked away the other direction with her head hung low.

 

  At home she kept thinking about him while making muffin.'Aha! how about making him a muffin? He'll sure like it.' She suggested and make her muffin.She didn't slept all the night just to make him thr best muffin. After she wrapped the plastic with decorations on the muffin,she looked at the clock and it was 6:00 a.m..''No sleep but atleast a valuable night...perhaps.'' She told herself.

 

  As she went inside her school,she ran as fast as she could to the basketball arena leaving Chanyeol behind. Mi Yeon went inside the basketball arena but she was a step late.Mark.was already surrounded by girls giving him muffins.''Oppa take mine!'' ''Me too!Me too'' The girls shouted. Mark smiled and nodded.After the girls went away, Mi Yeon step forward and handed out Mark the muffin she made.''Here...I made this for you'' Mi Yeon spoked.''Thanks but I don't have a room for you.''Mark said and left her behind.He walked to his fans who were waiting to gave him muffins.''But I like you!'' She yelled.'I just confessed..' She thought and closed her eyes.''Mi Yeon,you can't just like someone.'' Mark sighed.

 

  'He had no room for me but for his fans? What's wrong with him? I just wanna be his girlfriend!' She sighed out frustrated.''Mi Yeon are you okay?'' A voice asked her.She turned around and saw Chanyeol.''Yeah...Why do you asked?'' She asked him back.''Mi Yeon,you already confessed right?'' he asked. Mi Yeon was speechless.'How did he knew!?' She thought.

 

  ''It's obvious 'cause you made the mfffin with much effort. You'd never made me a muffin with so much effort anyway.'' He shrugged. Mi Yeon's face was completely blushed in embarrasment.''It's okay,Mi Yeon.Try again and I'm sure you're feelings will be accepted.'' Chanyeol adviced her before leaving her. She waved him goodbye and again felt awkward on how did Chanyeol knew about that.

  

  Throwing the thoughts aside,she went running to her classroom.'I can't give up.' She ran faster.'I must confesse.' She reached out a note pad and wrote a letter to Mark.She set it inside of his locker and walked away. Few minutes after she left,Mark went inside the locker room and read the note.He threw it away carelessly on the floor.

 

  'To:Mark

 

-Meet me at the park.I have something to tell you.

 

               From:Mi Yeon'

 

 

 

  Meanwhile Mi Yeon was waiting at a park on a bench.'Is he coming...Or not? Maybe he'll come or he'll not...' She thought.''Aishh!!'' She ruffled her hair.Soon, rain drops fell on the ground.She waited patiently for him and waited again.'He'll come...' She cheered herself.Hours passed and Mi Yeon were completely shaking under the cold rain. Suddenly footsteps were heard.Mi Yeon looked up and saw Mark.''Mark...'' She whispered.

 

  ''Aishh!! This kid! Next time tell me what's the park's name! Dumb...''He scolded while Mi Yeon sobbed.''Sorry but...Mark, I really really really like like like like like li-'' ''I told you don't just happily say 'I like you' to people...'' He cut her off.''No! Mark,this isn't just a regular like...Either a regular like with my Oppa. This like is love! I love you,Mark!'' She confessed and fell on the ground hiding her face with her hands.'I just confessed.' She thought still embarrased.

 

  Mark crouched and hugged her tight.'His warmth is so different compared to oppa's...hot..HOTT!!' She thought and pushed him a bit.''Mark! You're having fever!'' She felt his head.''It's because of you,pabo! Too late confessing...'' He weakly scolded her. Mi Yeon came closer to him.

 

  ''Yah! Don't come closer! You'll be 

infected..'' He half yelled.''I don't care if I'm infected! I just want you by my side.'' She confessed again.''Fine...It's your fault if you're infected.'' He said and she nodded. With that Mark kissed her lips with passion.

 

  The next day,Mark came to school coughing badly while Mi Yeon was all fine.''This kid is something...'' Mark frowned at her and she chuckled at him.

 

------------------------------

 How's the story? Hope y'all like it!! Sorry if the story is toooooo loooooooong~ ;D Thanks for reading my story and sorry again if it's boring and please note I just do this fic to entertain you guys Okay! Byeezzz (Plz leave a comment and subscribe too!I'll appreciate it ^v^)