(1) Luhun & Sehan or Luhan & Sehun?

[EXO oneshot] 365 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Hwang Yoomi come back here!" 

"Shireo ~"

"I'll buy you ice cream if you come back here!"

Did someone say ice cream?

"You're always threatening me with ice cream...." I pouted.

"This is the only way you could listen to me, right?" Chansung oppa said.

"Well, true." I chuckled.

"Aigooo kyeopta." He pinched my nose.

 

My name is Yoomi and i'm 17 this year! I'm living alone with my older brother, Chansung, as my parents are away for a business trip. Yes, he's Hwang Chansung from the KPOP boy group, 2PM! Chansung oppa dotes me a lot and treats me very well, i would rather date my oppa than to have a boyfriend! ㅋㅋㅋ. 

"Stay here and wait for me while i'll go buy you an ice cream."

"Nae ~"

I stood under the hot sun and waited patiently for Chansung oppa to be back.

"Yah Oh Sehun come back here!"

"Shireo shireo shireo!"

"Stop running and come back here!"

"Nope ~"

"Yah Sehun ah behind--"

*BUMP*

"Owww......" I wailed and rubbed my elbow.

"Mianhamnida, jeongmal mianhae!" A boy helped me up and kept apologizing.

"It's okay...." I let out a faint smile and dust my skirt. There's a bruise on my knee and elbow now...

"I'm really sorry...." He kept apologizing although i said it's okay.

"No, it's really okay." I smiled.

"I'll treat you ice cream to repay you, wait here."

"No it's--" He dashed off to queue for ice cream without me completing my sentence.

"Hey, are you okay? Really sorry about that, he's really playful." A boy with brown hair said and apologized on his behalf. Are they twins? Because they really look alike!

"Nah, it's okay." I reassured him with a smile.

"By the way, what's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Yoomi, Hwang Yoomi." I said with a smile.

"Ah, i'm Luhan. Nice to meet you and i'm really sorry about that." He held his hands out and we shook hands.

"Nice to meet you too and it's really okay." I smiled.

Just in time, Chansung oppa and the boy who bumped into me just now came back with a cone of ice cream in each of their hands.

"Uhmm...." I said. I took both cones in the end.

"Kamsahamnida." I thanked them and smiled awkwardly.

"You know him?" Chansung oppa whispered.

"Aniyo, he bumped into me just now so he bought ice cream to repay me." I explained.

"Bo? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you need to go to the--"

"Yah oppa you're over exaggerating! Look i'm fine, i'm still alive." I chuckled.

"Oh i have yet to introduce myself, my name is Sehun and you are...?" The boy interrupted.

"Oh i'm Yoomi, nice to meet you." I said and we shook hands.

"That's my surname." Sehun said.

"Eh?" I said, dumbfounded.

"I'm Oh Sehun." He chuckled.

"Ahhh i see." I laughed along with him.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Luhan asked and looked towards Chansung oppa.

"Aniyo, i'm her older brother, Chansung." Oppa said and removed his sunglasses. They all gasp in surprise.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim."  The both of them stummered and bowed 90 degrees. Sunbaenim? Are they idols too?

"My name is Luhan and he is Sehun, nice to meet you." Luhan said and bowed again.

"You guys are from EXO right? I really like 'Eureurong', that song has a big hit." Oppa said.

"Nae, kamsahamnida. We like 2PM sunbaenim's songs too." They said awkwardly. They really have good manners though.

"Ah kamsahamnida." Oppa thanked while rubbing his nape. Soon, people start recognizing them and fished out their phones to snap pictures. There are squealing and chattering from girls everywhere.

"We got to go now or else our manager will come after us, really sorry about just now." Luhan said.

"Ah it's okay." I said.

"Hope to see you again, annyeong ~" Luhan and Sehun waved.

"Me too, annyeong ~" We bid goodbyes and they left.

"Why are you blushing?" Chansung oppa asked.

"Bo? I'm not!" I denied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter