Simple

27th of the 7th Anniversary

Taeyeon's arms were around Tiffany's waist while they both cuddle on the couch watching everything and nothing. Just like it has always been. Just the two of them. And to them it doesn't matter if they just had a simple dinner in their humble home giving each other simple yet meaningful gifts on their 7th anniversary together. Because all that matters is that Taeyeon loves Tiffany and Tiffany loves Taeyeon. Because that's how love should be. As simple as loving one another. 

 

Taeyeon: 7 years and 7 months Fany-ah. Can you believe it? We've been together for so long. Everyone thought we couldn't but we did. We did Fany. Us. Taeyeon and Tiffany. 

Tiffany smiled at her as she remembered her own words coming out of the mouth she has kissed and invaded so many times.

Tiffany: TaeNy. I'm so glad we gave this a try Taetae. All those hardships we faced. All criticisms and accusations thrown at us. Everything was worth it because now I have you. 

Taeyeon gave Tiffany a peck on her forehead.

Taeyeon: You have me Fany. You'll always do. I'm forever yours~ Faithfully~

Taeyeon ended with her singing making Tiffany laugh. The laugh that Taeyeon thought was more beautiful than any other music out there.

Tiffany: My dork. 

Tiffany faced her while giving her a short but sweet kiss on the lips.

Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand and brought it to her heart.

Taeyeon: Stephanie Hwang Miyoung. I know this may sound selfish but even after all those years together I want to ask of you to spend one more day, one more month, one more year with me if you'll have me. And if possible this lifetime and the next. Because my love for you is infinite.

Tiffany had tears streaming down her eyes by now. Tears that she's not afraid to shed because she knows that Taeyeon would always be there to catch it. Just like her heart that she's put in line so many times because no matter what happens she believes in Taeyeon who would always be there to save it.

Tiffany: Then let me be selfish as well Taetae. Let me take the best person this world has to offer. Let me have her in this lifetime and the more to come. Let me have her heart because my heart is with hers. Will you let me have you Taetae?

Taeyeon has given off many beautiful smiles to the world. But this smile right now takes the cake. Because this smile is out of this world. The smile that she only gives to her own world. The smile that only Tiffany can see because she's the only one who can bring it out of her.

Taeyeon: I love you Fany. Always and Forever.

Tiffany: I love you my Taetae. Right now, always and forever.

Just like all mornings they would end their nights the same way. In each other's arms wearing nothing but the loveliest smiles grazing their lips. Holding each other's hearts. And if you just listen closely, you would hear the same rhythmic beating of their hearts. Because they both feel the same way. They both give and take the same love. It's that simple. Their love is. 

 


 



They have given so much to the world. They have given so much to us. And now they are giving each other their everything. Let us allow TaeNy to be selfish because they've been so selfless towards us for 7 years and counting. Let us for once act our turn of selflessness. For Taeyeon. For Tiffany. For TaeNy. For SoShi. 

HAPPY ADVANCE ANNIVERSARY TO GIRLS' GENERATION!

 

Do take note that I'm making this at two in the morning so if there are any mistakes, kindly inform me. Please and thank you.