Final.

His Jealousy , His Stubbornness , His Girly-ness .

It's been about a year since Baekhyun confessed and officially asked me out.

And this year, have been the happiest time of my life. He seriously is a blessing. Yes, I finally admit that I like...kind of Love him now. Though I still deny it for fun, when he asks.

Baekhyun's the best boyfriend I could ask for. He's sweet, funny, caring, loving, and many more. I trust him with anything. He's absolutely what he says to me all the time...  "my perfect match"

His personality is too cute. He makes my day and just thinking about him makes me feel all happy inside.

He always say the corniest and sweetest words, which makes my heart flutter all the time. I thought Chanyeol would be like this, but who would've thought it was my own boyfriend .

I'm not saying that he's perfect, but he is.. In my eyes at least.

Though I love everything about him, there are three things that I dislike of him at times...

His jealousy.

"Yah! Why are besides Xiumin?!" Baekhyun yelled angrily as he pulled me away from Minseok.

"Baekhyun.." I sighed as he glared at Minseok and pulled me closer to him. Shooting Minseok a apologetic look, I then pulled Baekhyun out of the cafe before he could do something stupid.

"Why were you standing besides him?!" Baekhyun yelled as soon as we were out of the cafe.

"Calm down, Baekhyun" I told him softly as he sighed irritatedly.

"How... How can I calm down?! You... You..."

"Baekhyun... He's just trying to teach me how to make coffee" I told him as stomped around like a little kid.

"Yeah, but I don't like you standing by him" he pouted as I sighed and shook my head at his jealous-ness.

His stubbornness.

"Baekhyun... Come on~" I told him as I held the fork it to him

"No!" He yelled as he turned his head. Closing my eyes in annoyance, I then opened it and glared at him.

"Byun Baekhyun you better open your mouth right now!" I yelled as he shook his head sternly.

"No way" he crossed his arms.

"Byun Baekhyun you better eat this this freaking Broccoli!" I yelled again as I stuck the fork out with broccoli at him again.

His un-manly, girly ways.

"Babe! Babe!" Baekhyun yelled as he clung on to my arm. "Kill it!"

"No! You kill it!" I pushed him forward, hiding behind him.

"Heck no! That thing is huge!" He screamed as he hid behind me.

"And you think I could kill that big of a spider?!" I looked at him. "You know I'm scared of spiders! Be a man!"

His jealousy, his stubbornness, his girly ways, I hate it. But... Those three things are the reasons why I love him more and more.

His Jealousy.

"Baekhyun.... Why are you so worried?" I asked him softly as his gaze softened.

"Because..." He said slowly. "Xiumin Hyung likes you... And.. I'm scared."

"Scared of what?" I questioned as I placed one of my palm on his cheek.

"Scared that he's going to take you from me" he said as he looked at me seriously, though his eyes held a soft, worried look.

Smiling at his answer, I walked closer to him, and gave him a smile peck on his lips.

"Don't worry... Because the only one I like is you" I told him as I caressed his cheek.

As a smile crept on his face, he pulled me into a tight hug.

He may be jealous all the time, but that just his way of showing how scared he is of losing me..

His stubbornness.

Sighing, he then gave in. Turning his head towards the fork, he looked down at it disgustedly.

"Just one bite.." I told him as he frowned.

"Just once." I plead as he sighed once again and ate the broccoli from my fork.

"See.. It's not bad" I smiled as he frowned while chewing the vegetable he hates the most.

"It is bad"  

"No it's not" I took a bite of the broccoli. Swallowing it, with a painful look on his face, he then reached over for the waterbottle.

"It's disgusting." His frowned deepen. "But..."

"But?" I smiled as I leaned forwards to him.

"Since you requested it, I'll just have to endure it" he said softly "because I love you."

As he said the last three words, my smile widen.

"I love you too...now.. Eat another one!" I grabbed another broccoli as he groaned, but ate it anyways.

"That's my Mr. Byun" I said happily as he laughed.

As stubborn as he may be, he'll always give in to me, because I know he loves me.

His un-manly, girl ways.

"Man up!" I yelled as I he frowned. Seeing the frown on his face, I knew that I had upset him. Most of all, hurt his pride.

"Sorry, Baekhyun I didn't mean to say that..." I apologized quietly. "Here... How bout I kill it?" I walked slowly to the large spider. Picking a shoe along the way towards the spider, I threw it right there from that spot.

"Ahh!" I screamed with my eyes closed as I missed the target. "Did I get it?! did I get it?!"

Seeing my pitiful form, Baekhyun sighed and walked up behind me.

"Here.. I'll do it." He said as he picked up another shoe and walked closer to the spider. As he calmly squished it, I smiled and looked at him admiredly.

"Wow... My Mr. Byun's really strong!" I praised him as I saw the corners of his lips curl up into a smile.

'He's seriously too cute' I thought happily as he walked Towards me with the napkin with the dead spider in it.

"Wait.. Byun Baekhyun... You better not...." I backed up as he walked closer with mischief smile on his face.

"Baekhyun!!!" I yelled as I ran away as Baekhyun ran after me, laughing while holding the napkin.

He may be girly and un-manly at times, it just makes him look even adorable. He may be girly, but I know that he would do anything just to protect me.

His jealousy, his stubbornness, his girly-ness. I totally loathe it... But at the same time, I totally love it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Short, but finished. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Thought of it last night and finished it lastnight as well. :3 WE ARE ONE ! EXO Saranghaja ! Hope you enjoyed and please do comment what you think bout this story as well ! Thankyou! - Nikee Vuee