Final

Dancing Disaster

"y/n! just stop dancing and focus on your study!" your mother yelled but you ignored and grabbed your bag.

"my life not yours mom!" you yelled back before slammed the door and walked quickly as you didn't want to hear your mother blabbed. you walked towards school and walked the hallway. out of blue, you hit someone and your books now everywhere.

"oi sor-oh kai" you said, as you tried to make your voice sounded annoying. you started to collect your books and walked.

"yah!" Kai grabbed your hand and your face met him.

"hmm?" you said as he eyes widen. 
"you should apologise!" he said but you smirked before released your hand from him and started to walk away.

you entered the classroom and sat at your seat. you watched kai as he entered the classroom with another 11 kingkas and the girls directly looked at them. seriously.. you thought. D.O looked at you and realised you were glancing at Kai and immediately he whispered something at Kai and made Kai smirked at you and also winked at you before went to their seats.

kring!

you quickly packed your bag before held out from the classroom.

"yah!" someone yelled at you. you turned back before rolled your eyes.

"what Kai?" you asked as you getting annoyed on him.

"we didn't finish yet! you!" he said but you stick out your tongue before ran away.

you rushed immediately as you walked in to your dance studio.

"mianhe I am late!" you dropped your bag and warmed up before you started to dance.

4 hours later

you still not stopped dancing. next week you have a competition and of course you didn't want to lose since your parents will come FOR THE FIRST TIME.

"yah yah yah y/n, that's enough" suddenly Kai showed up but you still dancing and ignored him. he stopped you and you frowned.

"yah! can you stop disturbing me! just leave me alone! I can do whatever I want!" you yelled as you wiped your sweat as he chose to stay silent and your guys gaze met.

"fine.. I'll leave" he finally spoke and left you. you sighed and started to practice again. suddenly you felt both of your legs cramp and you fall down.

"argh.." you groaned in pain as you tried to stand up but failed.

"see that's why I told you to stop" Kai finally showed up again and walked towards you.

"I don't need your help just leave" you insisted as you tried to stand up again but failed.

"please.." he rolled his eyes and carried you up. you insisted him to put you down but he still brought you home. he knocked the door before your mother opened the door and

"oh my god y/n! what happened!  I told you not to dance.. blah blah blah"

you just pretending that you can't hear and Kai carried you to your bedroom. he put you on your bed and grabbed first aids. he helped you bandaged your legs while you stared at him.

maybe it is my fault for not letting him in to my life again, you thought.

"earth to y/n.." he waved at you as you realised from zoned out. "haa wae?" you asked as he chuckled.

"you just need a rest.. don't dance for a while" he said

"but the competition-" Kai cut you off

"your health are more important than competition" he said

"why you care about me? It's been a year" you asked, he stared at you, you can saw a sadness in his eyes.

"it's been a year? to me it's like a disaster... maybe after the broke up, we still met or talk but only at dancing studio. I hate that. to me it's like a dance disaster. you didn't talked to me or laughing like you always do to me.. I am sorry for letting you upset but you need to listen my explanation. I won't let you down" he begged as you stared at him, you nodded as his face light up.

"that time when our first anniversary, so I planned to surprise you. and I called your Sarah, your best friend-" you cut him off

"correction, ex" you said as he chuckled before continued explained.

"so we planned everything, and when you showed up, I don't know what just happened, suddenly she kissed me. I swear I tried to push her away but she locked me and then you showed up" he grabbed your hands.

"so I was wrong?" you asked him and he nodded.

"oh.. so this is my fault" you mumbled. "no jagi, it's not your fault.." he said as he rubbed your hand. you smiled because you love when Kai rubbed your hands.

"I am sorry" you said while looked down, embarrassed.

"no.. it's not your fault so don't have to apologise. you know I love you right?" he smiled.

"but I hurt you many times.. I shouldn't do that!  urgh! stupid me!" I said in frustration as I hit myself.

"jagi, I know you did that because you were sad. you know why I didn't date anyone after we broke up?" he said as you shooked your head.

"because I know you are the only girl that will light up my life. that's why I don't date anyone although they want me" he winked as you rolled your eyes.

"oh pleaseee.." you said, playfully hit him at shoulder as he chuckled.

"what? but that will never change my mind to stop loving you and you are mine" he smiled.

"and that's also true and that will never change"