Chapter 1

Louder Than Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"I never expected to meet someone like this, not even once in my whole life. But what happened, happened right?"

 

 

Author's POV

Sehun worked as a boy who worked behind the cahsiers,serving coffees to everyone in a very popular coffee shop in a quite big town, yes you guessed it, Starbucks Coffee Shop. Well, if you're wondering how the hell he was accepted to work as a cashier when he was unable to speak, he got accepted because of his ideas on how to communicate with the customers. He uses his phone to communicate always typing here and there. He also made cardboard shaped bubbles with "Hello, what do you want to order?" or "Do you want it with whipped cream?" or something like "You want extra caramel?". In this way, his boss was always happy whenever he comes to his coffee shop. Sehun never failed to make customers happy by this.

 

One day, he was taking a break from working and went out to breathe some fresh air. He was looking straight on his phone while walking to the nearby park.

 

Luhan's POV

"What a tiring day. I shouldn't have worked as a math teacher i regret everything now. Maybe i should get some fresh air." I thought about going to the school canteen but it's always packed in there. I decided to go to the park and buy some coffee. I went to my favorite coffee shop and bought a Caramel Macchiato and went straight to the park. I found a good spot to take a selca, yes im very photgenic, and sipped on my coffee while taking a selca then suddenly........

 

Sehun's POV

"WHAT THE HELL MAN YOU SPILLED MY ING COFFEE ALL OVER MY SHIRT WATCH WHERE YOU GOING DONT YOU HAVE EYES?!!!!" He yelled to me while getting some tissues. I didnt realize that i just bumped into a man and immediately started to bow so many times but he kept on being angry.

 

"YAH! SAY SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS! ARE YOU UNABLE TO SPEAK OR WHAT SAY SOMETHING!" He yelled and yelled not noticing what he just made me felt. I felt a hard pang on my heart as i cringed on the sound of "unable to speak". I immediately typed on my phone

 

"I AM REALLY SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOU AS I WAS WALKING BECAUSE I WAS ON MY PHONE IM REALLY SORRY MISTER LET ME TREAT YOU SOME COFFEE BACK FOR MY MISTAKE."

 

He stood there. Staring right on my phone then to me. His eyes looking so mad but full of regret. Then i erased it and typed some more words.

 

"Im sorry if you dont know what's happening right now but i'll treat you some coffee in my workplace as an apology

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter