[92] (2/2)

[2] You're Mine ('Be Mine' sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Update again??? hahaha I decided to keep on posting and just go on hiatus when I ran out of chapter to post..

so I hope I'll get a LOT of feedback..cos I'm starting to get bored here.. i'm honestly not in the mood to write anymore since I feel like others doesn't even appreciate my hours work. :// ...and all i'm asking is 'comments'..  was it really that hard? TT__TT

 

 

 

 

Zhang Rue, a well-known name in Chinese’s business circle these days. She’s one of the top students of University of China and the only daughter of the CEO of China Construction Bank—one of the leading company in the country.

 

Luhan’s grandmother meets her during one of the ceremonies of Lu Corporation. Zhang Rue’s mother died in an illness while still staying in Lu’s main hospital in Beijing, the place grandmother handles on her own. Rue was only fifteen back then the same age as Luhan during that time. She’s tall and pretty, kind and delicate yet elegant looking that caught the eye of the Lu Corporation’s queen. Since then, eldest Mrs. Lu vowed to make her to be part of her family and that includes her marrying her favorite grandson. She just couldn’t make it possible because of her husband’s decision to be part of your family’s business—the powerful and the world’s influential ‘Zhou Empire’. 

 

 

 

“Hi Han.” She greeted with a small waved. Han? Just Han? I even called him LUhan… You felt your stomach turned upside down after hearing it. Luhan walks to her side and envelop her in a hug.

 

“I haven’t seen you in ages!” Luhan exaggerated. “Silly, we saw each other last year.” The girl said and even lightly slaps his arm while giggling softly. You felt like someone shot you and you froze.

 

 

“Luhan, why don’t you show her around? I’m sure she misses this place.” His grandmother suggested and without a second thought he already dragged her. You were still standing in your spot listening to the fading sounds of her pointed heels hitting the floor and then…they’re gone.

 

 

You were busy watching them—a beautiful lady walking away with your fiancée and chatting animatedly, that you didn’t notice his grandmother also left you in the wide living room wearing a tiny triumph smile.

 

 

 

“Nari?” A small voice cut your strings of thoughts. You turned to its direction and found Mrs. Lu. “What are you doing here?” “I…I…” “Where’s Luhan?” she asked while looking around. “He went with….I honestly don’t know her name,..but she arrived with gra—his grandmother.” you confessed to her.

 

Mrs. Lu sighed but you don’t have an idea what that was for. “I’m going to drink tea, want to join me?” You haven’t answered yet but she already started pushing you using her arm in your shoulder.

 

 

~~~

 

 

It’s already dinner time but there’s still no sign of Luhan and the girl with him. Earlier you can still see them walking around the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter