Final

Fairy Godmother - Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Good morning dear~”

 

 

Minhyuk rubbed his eyes and yawned, he woke up on Monday morning after his mother pulls the curtain; allowed the sun shines the room.

 

“Morning mom~” he replied weakly.

 

 Ten years after his father passed away, his mother become single parent and had to support both of them. She always went home lately because of work.

 

“Your breakfast is ready on the table, I need to visit your grandma” She said and sat next to his beloved son.

 

“Do I need join with you?” he asked his mother with his eyes still closed.

“You need to stay home, mommy won’t be long” She kissed on his forehead and told him that she want to go now.

 

 

Minhyuk slowly got up, grabbed his towel and headed to the bathroom. After he took his shower and his breakfast, he then sat on the sofa, watching his favorite cartoon show. Even though Minhyuk was currently nineteen, he still loves to watch the Spongebob Squarepant. He already being used to live alone since his mother been so busy with her work.

 

“May I have some cookies?~”

 

He then turns his head to the left after his cheek being poke and saw a girl in black short dress was sit next to him.

 

“AAaaarggh!!!” Minhyuk shouted on top of his lungs. He even didn’t notice a girl was sat next to him and suddenly asked him innocently for cookies.

 

“W-who are you?! How did you get here?!” He was now sitting in the corner of the room with hugging his knees tightly and shaking teeth.

 

“Oh! Sorry don’t be scared, let me introduced myself, I’m you fairy godmother from angel of darkness, my name is Chorong Mavis!” She smiled and showed her black wings with a thunderstorm on her head and darkness surround herself, which make the poor frightened boy fainted.

 

Minhyuk slowly opened his eyes, his head felt a little bit dizzy. He was now lying on the sofa. The blur image in front of him slowly become more clearly, it was her again!

 

“Y-You still here?!”

 

 “Of course, I need to protect you!” She stated with a smiled on her face like sun. Minhyuk was still in confusion. She appeared suddenly and stated that she was his fairy godmother. Minhyuk looked around if there must be hidden camera which was doing prank on him, just like the reality show that he watches every Tuesday night. But he failed, there isn’t any hidden camera.

 

Ding! Dong!

 

Minhyuk looked at the clock hanging on the wall. “God! It’s already 11:00! I’m late!” He actually have a tution class on 10:30 untill 12:30.

 

He got up from the sofa and rushed to his bedroom, taking his jacket and his back pack. “Late? Late for what?” Chorong asked when saw his person dashed to get his wallet. “I need to go to my tuition class!” Minhyuk grabbed his cap on the tv. “Don’t worry, I will make you arrived in time! Now hold my hand” Minhyuk didn’t have any choice at that time, he then hold his fairy’s arm and closed his eyes. He felt just like a fool at that time, but when he opened his eyes, he actually standing in front of his classroom’s door. He felt amazed. She actually a real!

 

“Come on let’s come in!”Chorong shakes his hand.

 

“Wait… what if averyone saw you?”

 

“Only you can see me”

 

                                                                                                                         ***

“Yah!”

 

Minhyuk stopped from writing his essay after his desk being hit. He looked up. It was Sungjae, he always being bullied by him. “Why did you don’t come early?! I was being punished by Mrs. Park because I’m not finished my homework!” He shouted angrily. Minhyuk gulped. He then remembered that he needs to come early so Sungjae could coppied his homework from him. Chorong which was standing right behind of Minhyuk can’t handle herself from angry. She then wave her hand, suddenly Sungjae’s trousers suddenly pull down, showing his pink-dottted boxer. The class suddenly burn out to laugh.  He quickly pulled it up. “Yah Minhyuk you really…” When he wanted to punched Minhyuk’s face, his hand was suddenly punch his owned.” He exclaimed in pain.

 

 

                                                                                                                        ***

 

 

Minhyuk and chorong was sitting on the sofa, he was watching the television show why Chorong was enjoy her donuts which were bought by her person.

“Thank you for saving me” Minhyuk looked at Chorong which was really enjoying the donuts.

 

“It was my job you know” she grinned.

 

“So... do you still scared at me?” She asked wanted to know.

 

“Nope... not anymore” He beamed. He then looked at Chorong lips, which was dirt by chocolate.

 

“I’m sorry… but…” Minhyuk then point on Chorong’s lips and take a tissue and wiped it.

 

“Thank you!” She smiled and blushed. She doesn’t believe her person was now treating her kindly.

 

“Haha you smiled like a baby!” He smirked and take a sipped of hot chocolate milk.

 

“I’m home~” He suddenly saw her mom, carrying a full of bag and put them on the table.

 

“Did you already have your dinner dear?”

 

“Not yet mom”

 

“Awww.. poor baby, come I have some pancakes for you” she then take out a container from the bag, without knowing that Chorong was standing right behind of her.

 

“You eat your dinner while I want to take my shower” She then entered the bathroom.

 

“Chorong-ah, you want some pancakes?”

 

“Yes, sure!”

 

“Why don’t you make your own cake? I mean with your magic”

 

“You don’t want to share your pancakes with me?”

 

“No! It’s not like that! I’m just asking” He shakes his hand quickly.

 

“I cannot use my power for my own self”

 

“Owh…” Minhyuk shook his head.

 

“Minhyuk! You should clean your room now!” His mom raised her voice from the other room. Minhyuk sighed, he was tired at that time.

“Don’t worry, I will do it for you!” Chorong stand up from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter