final

When drunk zodiacs meet

 

The sun light that were peeking thru the gaps of the curtains are so bright and blinding. He wasnt able to close them properly last night. He didn't remember. He's sheets are surprisingly fragrant. Smells like vanilla and coco. though He didn't remember asking the housekeeper to change it. Its okay. He didn't mind.

The light was a bit disturbing. He tried to grab a pillow but instead, he surprisingly pulled out an arm. Before he could panick (,he wanted to tho he is not sober enough to do so), he heard a groan and felt a hand s thru his waist then pulled him closer. He felt warm skin pressed against him.


"good mornin'," a hoarsed-groggy voiced greeted him. he squinted his eyes to try to adjust his sight from the light.


He was greeted in surprise of a handsome blonde stranger... In bed... Skin on skin. He stared at him blankly trying to remember whatever had happened last night but nothing played back in his mind.


Luhan. Oh, he is so screwed. Luhan had set him up again.


He heard the blonde man chuckle then gave him a chaste kiss. "maybe that might help you remember"

" is this another one night stand?!" he started. " should i know your name first before you give me another kiss? Or perhaps I know it already since we've been in he same bed for the whole night. maybe i ve been screaming it for so many times....And I am . Oh yes I am. Something had happened between us and I forgot because I was drunk. Oh god knows what! And probably you do too. This ... Being libra thing- probably luhan told you about my es and beliefs in horoscopes and - "


The blonde was now laughing at him. Clearly amused. He sits up from his position, Then leaned back against the head board.

oh. Hottie. He noticed the blondes chest and biceps when the blankets slides down from his abdomen.

"your funny."

" I-... Sorry. It's just -luhan, my friend, always does this... Setting me up with someone i don't know. Then I would always end up in This condition. Though..."

he can feel his cheeks heat up because the blonde is staring at him like a puppy begging for him to continue. He wonders how can this man be a hottie and cute at the same time. " but?.."


" th-though... this time i didnt end up waking up alone... In a stranger's place ... With only a note left on the night stand."

he sits up beside the blonde, trying his best not to stare at the other's chest...traveling down south under that blanket.

He caught the blonde smirking.

"what?" " your face, it matches my red sofa."

"oh..."

he heard the blonde whispered 'cute' and he blushed even more. He can't help it. It's his first time to wake up with someone in bed... And with someone this hot.

" I'm Yifan" The blonde reaches out his hand.

" Yixing." he took it and shakes it shyly.

"i know,"

"right..." yixing whispered. Embarrased.

"scorpio," yifan adds amusedly.

 


 

----

A/n: i tried my best ;-; thank you for reading