The Wind Is Blowing

The Moon, Me and the Fridge

Shim Changmin learned about women in a painful way.

He was certainly born as a Cassanova. And just similar to the others, he acquired his skill first by watching people.

One must be aware of the deathly beauty.

How could he not understand that statement? You couldn’t even deny it when you were surrounded everyday with the delightful, gorgeous Jae-hyung that put everyone (even girls) to shame, or the silver yet sharper than swords tongued beauty of Heechul-hyung, the frozen, royalty charisma of Jessica, the force of nature typhoons of BoA-noona and the initial frightening icy-vibe hitherto animal magnetism that his leader naturally emitted when she was angry.

He could swear that the only nice, marvelous beauty he knew was the one and only Im Yoona.

The others truly had a sweeter, sweeter than honey temper.

He never wanted to recall that experience again. That galloon Yun-noona used as piggy bank was completely demolished when the harsh comments in the internet slightly irritated her.


The more beautiful they are, the more dangerous they’re.

“You and Victoria?” Changmin nodded, they sat together in the hidden café with a tray of teas and biscuits. Her eyes glazed over for a minute, the shade of her subtly pearl silver eye-shadows over the long eyelashes that kept the hidden black onyxes of her eyes was really distracting him.

“Unquestionably you have a great taste.”

“What?” The disarming, almost innocent-like grin she’d presented to him was more than alarming.

“Just remember, Changmin-ah. Please don’t touch Krystal or you’ll be castrated by me!”

Her handsome features and 1000 watt smile unknowingly made him turning the corners of his mouth in amusement.

‘Challenge accepted.’

“Bring it out, noona.”


Important days, months and dates must be remembered accordingly.

He was enjoying the time of his life; great food, excellent atmosphere, exquisite taste of wine and of course, the company.

Yun-noona enjoyed her second portion of fruit parfait when Victoria suddenly dropped into the soft seat next to her.

Ignoring her boyfriend who was still consuming his red velvet cakes in alarming rate, the Chinese woman started the talk with almost light tone.

“I don’t understand boys.”

“Hm? That bad, huh.”

“They’re impossible unnie.”  

 Her partner in conversation was running her tongue over spoon in one last attempt to savour the best dessert.

“They could remember the name of their favourite football players, their jerseys’ numbers, their birthdays, their clubs, their caps and goals, but they forget their friends, sister, girlfriend’s birthday.” The f(x) leader emphasized.

Changmin perked up from his daydreaming of chocolate waterfall, hearing the sacred word; girlfriend from her and promptly asked.

“What?”

“God, save me from the foolishness of men.” Yun-noona stated before rolling her eyes and the two women leaving the table.

He didn’t want to know their intention of letting him know the conversation. It wasn’t even a week after that; Victoria demanded him to bring her into a romantic dinner that he realized what they’d been talking about.


When they said that they weren’t angry, they were definitely angry. If they claimed that you were too good for them, it meant that they were too good for you.

“What did I say about touching Krystal?”. That voice was calm, so in control and yet Changmin could see the boiling rage shimmering under her skin, those eyes were so large and shining with an old vengeance worthy of Voldemort and the fists just clenched into painful manner.

“I’m just playing, noona. You don’t need to be angry.” He said in almost detaching tone.

“I am not angry, Changmin-ah.”

Her breathing was back into normal pace, the soft fingers were now opening the locked door and her stilettos echoed through the apartment corridor.

The next day, he discovered that woman was a true innate liar when she refused to talk to him outside work, she drove her own car, she went alone bowling and she started her shopping spree earlier with BoA-noona.

One had never ended well when Diva Jung emerged.


His leader was pissed off.

It had sunk into his wandering mind when he’d unconsciously walked into Jessica, Tiffany and his noona. So, he stopped his walk and started eavesdropping.

The soft sobs weren’t audible, but the ragged breathing, red puffed eyes and chilly air that saturated the area gave it away.

“I’m sorry Jessie.” Jessie? Since when they were close enough to call each other with Tiffany’s nickname.

Surprisingly, the Ice Princess gave the older woman a pat on her head.

“It’s fine, unnie. Krystal will find another.”

“What about you?”

What about her noona? Surely some random guy hadn’t broken her heart, had he? She would never cry for some guys, heck she wasn’t even crying when Jae-hyung and the others left them.

“You’re a total romantic. When you find your other half, you would wait until he realizes it and starting to pin his heart to you.”

Changmin heard her chuckled answer.

“It would need him a thousand years to recognize my feelings. This woman is destined to be an eternal maiden since the beginning.”

“He’s just a fool then.” Jessica scoffed.

“Let’s take you to my favourite shops. He needs to notice this magnificent beauty in the name of Jung Yunhee.” Tiffany declared in playful tone.

The American girls’ dragged the taller one towards their car and Changmin quietly went out of his hidden place with self hatred.


If they’d refused to even utter a word to you, you must kneel at your feet and begging for forgiveness.

Weeks became months and the silver silence wasn’t comfortable anymore. Especially when they continued their silent treatment, their Manager would swear that they give him aneurysm, with all that tension.

His temper became worse. Hers was colder.

It wasn’t until he almost snarled at them, the production team and all of that, their fight ended.

She placed a placated hand on his chest. A soft pull and suddenly he got her in his arms, the smell of unforgettable lavender and lulling voice that was calling his soul over the sea.

“Changmin. Let’s stop this game.”

He’d let himself calmed down pretty quickly.


“So, was it just coincidence that you warned me about Krystal or pure jealousy?”

He found himself asked in almost teasing way, the two of them watching the stars on the balcony. His eyes glued a moment at their twin rings, smiling at the fond memories of confessing to her.

“Bit of both actually. Tiffany managed to blow Jessie’s steam when she’d heard you were dating her little sister. I just couldn’t let you be castrated.”

She placed a quick kiss, his arm sneaking around her waist, bringing them closer than before.

They hummed a little song of love and eternity, the blue moon danced in their honour.