23

Love Is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before they leave Japan, Yul and Jessica plus the whole crew is having their last dinner together before the two have to leave tomorrow morning. 

"I guess this is the last night I will see you. I hope you come and visit us again" Jenny said smiling. Jessica hug her then bid goodbye to them. 

"I definitely visit next time! Bye guys!" her and Yul wave at the crew then get into the taxi. 

They sat silently, looking at the building lights. Yul shift his attention to Jessica but she is still looking out the window. He continue to look at her, admiring her beautiful face. He smile. How he wish he could do much more than just stare at his angel. 

Sensing that someone is staring at her, she turn her head around to see him in daze. "Ahem" she fake a cough. He snap out of his dreams and was surprise. 

"Hmmm...." he just look away and hum coolly. She rolled her eyes at his childish act. 

"Oh, we're here" He quickly got out of the car and went to her side to open the door. Jessica got out and walk straight into the hotel. 

"Aish.." he sigh. He paid the taxi driver then follower her in. They reach their floor level and went inside their room. 

Yul took off his shoes then jump on the bed, spreading his arms and legs. "Ahhh~~~ I'm going to miss this place~~~" he close his eyes and enjoy the moment. Jessica scoff.

"You are kind of the boss here. Just come back whenever you want" She said, coldly as she get her pj's out. 

"But I can't always go with you" he said with a cheesy smile. 

Jessica rolled her eyes again. "I'm bathing first." 

 

~~~

 

After hours of sitting, they finally arrived in Seoul. Jessica waited as Yul called for a cab. 

"Sica...the cab's here." He said then voluntarily put her bags in the trunk along with his. Yul gave the address to Jessica's parents so she can pick up Yoong. 

"It's nice to be back, huh?" he started a conversation not minding that she doesn't want to talk to him. She nodded in agreement but kept looking out of the window. 

Yul puff his cheeks. "So...are you going straight to work to-----" 

"Why are you talking so much?" She ask coldly. 

"Why can't I?" 

"Why are you being douche?" she raise her brows. 

He blink. "Why do you think that?" 

"Why are you asking me this when you know the answer yourself?" she smirk. It seems like she's winning this little argument. 

"Why is it a problem for you to answer my question?" he raise one of his eye brows. 

"Then ask!" she shouted. 

"Fine! Are You Going Back-----" 

"Ermm~~~ Sir, ma'am....you have arrived..." the taxi driver burge in. Yul look outside of his window and see the front gate.

"I'll get your bags." he sigh in defeat. 

Jessica got out of the car and walk to the front gate and rang the door bell. Soon, Mr and Mrs. Jung along with Yoong open the gate. 

"Mommy!!!" Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter