Chapter One

Searching for Eu-ak
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 ~ Our Three Heroes 

 

A young man let out a loud yawn, stretching his body is anyway it wanted to go. He was still in bed and really didn't feel like getting up to face the day. 'Five more minutes. Just five more minutes.' He thought to himself over and over again but he knew that he couldn't afford to take the liberty when his phone chimed. 

Rolling over on to his stomach, he grabbed for his phone limply. After several attempts of swinging his arm and looking like an octopus out of water, he finally crawled forward the inch it demanded for him to grab it.  

"Hyung, you are going to be late of class. Get up. Breakfast is on the counter."  

The college aged man slammed his face into his pillow, realizing that - yes, he was going to be late for class if he didn't get up. He knew that his little brother was right this time.  

He flung the covers off his lanky body, trying to ignore the biting feeling the cold air was having on his skin. A few slung clothes and several cups of coffee later, he was rushing out his apartment door dressed in baggy dark denim pants, a white tank top, a black hoodie with a gemmed skull and cross bones on the back, and a snap back place cockeyed on his unstyled hair. He wasn't one of fashion but he prided himself in looking tough but clean. 

This was Yongguk.  

^~^ 

 

Tapping and clicking of keys filled the bedroom area as a young man, about 18 sat on his bed playing the popular Korean MMO - Maple Story.  He obviously had been playing it for hours, most likely all night judging by the amounts of pastry and snack wrappers that littered the floor. Then again, he could just be a slob as well. He leaned back and reached his hands up to the ceiling as he finally leveled up to 230 one his newest character. Enough was enough - he had to take a break and let his eyes rest.  

Please log in to read the full chapter