Found out

Falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"After the night where Minhyuk dropped me off at my house, I couldn't stop smiling. I am just really happy that we're back together. But there is a problem. BAP saw me without my glasses and they know that I'm Minhyuk's girlfriend. I can't risked anybody knowing about my identity. I need to inform Minhyuk. 

*RING RING RING*

I picked up my phone. 

"Yobosaeyo?" I said.

"Nana?" Minhyuk oppa said over the phone.

"Hey. I was just gonna call you about something." I said as I layed down on my bed.

"Really what is it?" He said.

"I just wanted to tell you that we shouldn't be acting like a couple in school." I said being straightforward.

"Why?" He asked in curiousity.

"Well BAP saw us already and they know that we're a couple and I wasn't wearing my glasses. So I just want us to not act like a couple in school, but we can hang out after school without anyone else knowing." I explained to him.

"Okay. But I just don't understand why you want your identity to be a secret." He asked.

"Well, I just want a normal life where no one will notice me." I said to him.

"Well. Okay. If you want." He said.

"Thank you oppa! I knew you would understand." I said.

"Well Good night. Dream about me." He said jokingly.

"Good night and dream about me." I said joking around.

After hanging up, I went to sleep.

The next day, when I woke, I was happy. Last night was one of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter