1

Her Choices

"Let's eat. It's ready." Seukhye said to Baekhyun who is busy doing his project for work. Seukhye is waiting for his respond but at last he go near to him. Then, she kick some parts of the project because she is angry. "Hey be careful! I need all the parts." Then Baekhyun take the part that have been kicked by her and continue his project."Aren't you going to eat? I made octopus bibimbap." Seukhye said. "I'll eat later." Baekhyun said coldly. Then he continue "You can eat first." After that. Seukhye go back to the dining table and eat the bibimbap that she just made. "It's so yummy." Seukhye said loudly to make him look at her. "Are you really not going to eat?" Baekhyun ignored her and focus at hi project."What happened to the emergency work? You don't have to pull all-nighter now?" Baekhyun keep ignored her untill he said, "Answer me or I'll destroy what you're making." she said rudely to him. "I'm going to be busy for a while." Baekhyun said to her. "Gosh, what kind of campony keeps it employee from getting married? Our parents should've met by now." he said angrily and continue, "That way, we can pick a date and book a venue." "Let's delay it a little  more." Baekhyun said."Again? Last spring, you delayed it so you that you can wait untill your saving matures. Last summer, you delayed it because your mom's sick. Last fall, you delayed it because of your cousin's wedding." Seukhye said. "There's nothing I can do." Baekhyun said with his face facing his project. Then she continue "It's not like our parents have to meet all day. They only need two hours on weekend. Is that too much to ask?" Seukhye said.After that, Baekhyun stand up and sit in front of Seukhye.