Weird Fantasies

Winter Fantasy

Ara’s POV

                                             

            It was a cold winter, but it’s still so crowded today, in Seoul. I sighed when I see my other 5 friends nowhere to be found. I tried to call them one by one, but no one is picking up. Geez, how can they left me here alone?

            I decided to go to the nearest café, and buy one hot chocolate milk. I was drinking my milk, and when I lift my face up there is already a guy, sitting across me, wearing a coat and smiling at me. He has a glass of Americano on his hand.

            Do I know this guy? He takes a sip on his Americano and lift his head up to face me. “What a cold day, huh?”

“Yeah,” I said, feeling interested on this guy. I don’t even know him, but I admit that he’s attractive.

“You alone?” He asked, as I shook my head, “I’m with my friends, but we were separated,” I answered, earning a smiling face of him.  

“Whoa, me too, is this a fate?” He asked jokingly, I smiled too, but the thought of ‘fate’ actually makes me a bit happy. And I don’t know if I am happy because it’s him, or something else.

“It’s so crowdy today, you should be careful.” He said then placed his glass on the table, both of us glanced at the big glass beside us, revealing the crowd of people passing by.

I turned my head to face him, who did the same thing to me, “So,” He said, I blinked, “What’s your name?”

 

“Eonni! Ara eonni!!”

I blinked, when I see that guy already gone like air, then turned to that familiar voice. “We were looking for you everywhere, eonni! How can you drink the chocolate alone?” Yooyoung asked, faking a cry. “Sorry because we left you.” Nara eonni added.

“Whatever, you need to pay for this, buy me an americano!”

“I want hot chocolate!”

“I want food!”

“Ice cream!” “At this cold weather, Lime?!”

“Aigoo, you guys, we just found her and you start taking her money.” Nara eonni said, thanks for being on my side, eonni! And thanks for Alice eonni to started all of this. “It’s okay, I will buy it.” I said, hiding my feelings.

“Don’t forget americano for me~” Alice eonni said. Right, americano, it’s remind me of him. I must be dreaming because of the weather, does that guy even exist?

 

 

Hyunsik’s POV

 

“I’m so tired.”

I stop dancing and lay on the ground, with sweats soaking my shirt, how can I’m sweating in this kind of weather. I drink as I saw Eunkwang hyung walking outside.

            “Where are you going, hyung?” He turned to me, “Well, this is a secret, but I saw this goddess-like girl on the singing class, wanna go with me?” He asked, as the other members immediately stands up and follow him.

“Where is she?” Minhyuk asked, being the player he is. Eunkwang hyung points his finger to this girl with short hair, but my eyes stopped on another girl, a girl who sings passionately with her eyes closed. She stop singing, also the short hair Eunkwang hyung pointing to, looks like they’re singing a duet.

I keep stared at this girl, she walks outside then go to another room with piano inside and me following behind her. Just when she wants to starts playing the piano, she met eyes with me and startled, as I flinch and pretend to don’t know. I notice her walking towards me, “You want to use the piano? If yes, I will just leave then.”

No! Don’t leave!

“W-Wait, It’s alright.” I said, as forming into an ‘o’.

“I-I saw you singing there, your voice is so.. So good, I hope I can sing with you.” Wait, what am I saying.

“Sure, we can, what’s your name again?”

“I’m Hyunsik, you?”

“Yah! Lee Hyunsik!” I turned to that voice, Peniel. “What are you doing here? We’re going out now.”

“I’m talking to her now-“ I believe she’s still here when Peniel came, but she’s not here anymore.

I turned to Peniel who has this straight face, “This building is so scary, let’s go now.” He said holding my wrist and dragging me to the other six.

It feels so real, am I even talking to a ghost? She doesn’t looks like ghost on movies, and she’s so pretty. I want to meet with her again.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

“Should we go now?” Alice asked, after feeling satisfied taking Ara’s money, “Yeah, sure.” Ara said, with regretful tone.

All  6 of them walks towards the exit door, as this 7 guys walk in before them, and Ara’s eyes stopped on one of them. Hyunsik, eyes also stopped on her with jaw dropped.

Hyunsik gulped and walks towards her, who did the same, “Have we met before?” He asked, no, they asked at the same time.

“Wow, Hyunsik. I don’t know that you’re dating 6 girls at the same time.” Minhyuk said, earning a narrow eyes from Alice. “I-I’m not dating her, hyung.”

“I’m Yoo Ara, you can call me Ara, though.” She said smiling, now able to said her name since she wasn’t able to do that before, Hyunsik smiled too and shake hands with Ara.

“I’m Hyunsik, it’s nice to meet you.”